How hard is it to find a gf in Spain if you're white, 30 and employed, but don't speak Spanish?

How hard is it to find a gf in Spain if you're white, 30 and employed, but don't speak Spanish?

I'm starting a new life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUXEePU_024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spanish flags please

Probably quite easy if you're not a huge loser

Define huge

Grande
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nice dubs. Where are the Spanish flags?

Siesta

Fuck off normalfag.

dude spaniards your age are broke and unemployed, you'll pretty much be a blue-eyed savior rescuing spanish girls from poverty and giving them good aryan cock.

I would be considered tall too, I think

true they are all manlets

go now magnus and seed all those moorish wombs

Thanks leaf. Maybe I should get on interpals.

I'd have to work as a translator for some shitty tourism company, while I have an M. Sc.

Don't come here. We don't want no guiris.

But I would work and pay taxes, like thousands of Spanish baristas over here

Last thing we want is a fucking pale ass guiri stealing our jobs.

Post face, if you are ugly you would only get 5 or 6/10 girls, having blue eyes and being blond won't be an advantage. If you have money it's an advantage but you better take some spanish lesons because the english level here is quite bad

Why would a girl date some beta snownigger

Where did the Spanish girl meme even come from they are unremarkable

I would learn the language asap, of course. Anything else would be rude. Also I have dark, almost black, hair. Not posting face, I'm pretty average.

I would be applying for positions where they request native Norwegians. They do exist since our old people fuel entire regions of your country.

they are ripe for the pillaging and spanish boys cannot compete with superior nords.

Cute and hot spanish girls are sluts. For real,they just like guys who treat them like shit,and also they love to jump from one guy to another. They never exactly "love" somebody.

Italian girls are way easier than Spanish

Then I have been deceived, Spanish girls are supposed to be more traditional and monogamous than the terrible women we have up here.

Guess I should give up and give 2D a try.

>muh conservative asian waifus

Unless you become fluent as fuck you won't stand a chance. You will be a guiri, and no one will like you.

Spanish girls do like northern european guys but just to "try", don't expect to have a long relationship. And southern european girls are the least monogamous girls anywhere, I don't know where this meme started.

I don't know about spain, but here nordic guys are seen in the same light as asians, not really men, and too foreign, weird

So let me get this right
Are you emigrating because you get no pussy?

Sorry mate. There's always exceptions but that's the truth. But why don't you like the girls from Norway? I personally i think they're beautiful and as long as i know they're pretty traditional n shit.

That's fine I guess.

shit

>supposed to be more traditional
>over 60% divorce rate
>Catalonia even higher

>but here nordic guys are seen in the same light as asians, not really men, and too foreign, weird
Central Europeans, too?

The only thing that keeps the rest from getting a divorce is paying the bills.

probably, anything outside the borders of former roman empire, now that I think of it.

This
And the French are a stretch

I have a southern european GF, my cousin has a southern european GF. Fuck, even pewdiepie has a southern european GF.

Stop lying.

It's Italians, they are different, they are less peripheric than us, they border germanic countries. Portuguese people are more than 1500km away from the first germanic territories.

It depends. Really pale people seem to foreign and weird (some Spanish people are really pale as well, but it's easy to tell them apart). I think the most important part is trying to fit in with the culture. I personally wouldn't have any problem with someone from central Europe who actively tries to speak Spanish, even if they have the strongest of accents. On the other hand, Brits that come here and just stick to their language are sort of hated.

Nordic countries have nice girls, you should date your people by the way.

People will ridicule you being your back if you date a foreign person, believe me

don't

as said before no one likes guiris, specially pale and ugly ones who can't tan.

does this picture make you uncomfortable?

If you get pussy in Norway, you'll get pussy in Spain.
If you don't get anything in Norway, you won't get anything in Spain.

Simple as that.

Not very hard

Fuck off morroccan half guiri is better than half moor

OP seed Basque womb

Northerners wont compete with you for your cleaning, pizza baking and plumbing jobs, we work in IT, banking and as leaders.

How do you want to get a spanish gf if you can't even speak with her.

not sure about gf for dating but for a one night stand it's really hard
took me almost half a day and whole three tries in northern Spain

based germanic master.

Nordic girls are cold af.
No female traits.

only white betas go after lesser races

Everyone can get "one night girls" here in Spain if you are not an aberration.

Then don't come here for your own safety. Average spanish women are fat, manly, broken and crazy. If you are still interested go ahead and have good luck dude.

does this one?

your christian minority can come anytime, also, we have your money and you wont see it back again, does that make you unconfortable?

Spain will retake Latin America when?
T. Secret Spanish agent

>one night girls

yeah... ex-URSS girls and a shitload of south americans too, anyone with a european passport will do nicely, lots of pussy and lots of STD too.

Never, you fucking chicano

I am not chicano, I am Spanish.

You will be the first traitor

Look at those Amerindian eyes, total fucking Chicano. Ive seen that mongrel face too many times to ever miss it.

>"""""""""""""""Never"""""""""""""""

tu culo nos pertenece DeMarcus

Most Italian women are monogamous, while most Spanish women I've met were sluts, but that's probably because they were uni students.

Why do so many German and Northern European guys get Italian girlfriends? Is it because all your women have already taken at least 10 different cocks by the age of 20?

>Spanish girls are supposed to be more traditional and monogamous
this, Spanish women are also childish and uninteresting, I don't know why foreigners see them as desirable, memes did too much

>Why do so many German and Northern European guys get Italian girlfriends?

because Italians are brown manlets who earn 1000€ a month?

>Then I have been deceived, Spanish girls are supposed to be more traditional and monogamous than the terrible women we have up here.
ahahahhahahahaha, no m8 they are like south americans girls but in Europe....totally sluts

reported stupid spic...go back to Narcoxico

>this, Spanish women are also childish and uninteresting, I don't know why foreigners see them as desirable, memes did too much
latina meme, (thank you hollywood) they are hairy and ugly goblins

>Well, ugly...they are above worldwide average (better looking than South Americans, Asians and Africans), but clearly below European average.

they are either drop dead ugly or gorgeous
little in betweeb

We don't want no white devils here.

As long as having brown manlet sons makes you happy...

You can go there and marry a desperate fat prostitute then go back to your country and let her raise your children in another language and leech on your money while she fucks other men.

Oh you meant Normal Spanish girls, those aren't shallow bitches. Like very other girl, sorry to ruin your dreams user.

thats racist

I will be your gf.
:3c

At least they'll probably have an IQ higher than the German average

>Spanish hairy female arms

You are same spic like me tho

>You are same spic like me tho
but i dont live in USA like you.

When I get off my feet I will have 60 children in ceuta.

Tfw banned from mixing with non tribesmen in Nuremberg law.

Had a huge crush on a Spanish qt exchange student in high school. Too beta to talk to her though. :(
>tfw I'm still too beta to talk to girls

I wanna nut all over a Spanish girl's face

I'mm interested as well, except not white, 21 and unemplyed, but know spanish

>I'mm interested as well, except not white, 21 and unemplyed, but know spanish

my country is full of your subhumans, dont come here

Spain needs some diversity and them girls probably crave that latino d

ofc the 4'11 latino d

Spanish woman are trash tier. They ate the feminist pill like 2 decades ago

Advocat for Spanish annexation in your cunt don't immigrate to Spain.

>latino
hahahha, only poor and ugly girls love south americans ,they are shit tier class in Spain desu

>Spanish woman are trash tier. They ate the feminist pill like 2 decades ago
this too

Stop lying Jorge, fucked 2 richie rich girls (not really but they were in the upper side of the middle class) there and got a chance at first only because they were atracted to my accent.

They were annoying as shit though, your women are very annoying.

You might be think about Bolivia mate. Present day latinos are 5'9 on average (still pretty manlet for euro standards) and mulattos are oftentimes 6'0 or taller

Are you white? Uruguay has a big European population.
So are you mulatto or what? A mix of all three?

Nah, I'm med looking with pasty white body and can't tan properly

>because they were atracted to my accent.
>atracted by 1,50 cm goblin
>he comes from a poor country from south america
we(spaniards) your lads are shit tier m8,

Again advocate for Spanish annexation and Spain will help remove negro population to Africa.

>You might be think about Bolivia mate
youtube.com/watch?v=YUXEePU_024

meanwhile in Colombia

>, I'm med looking with pasty white

present day Spain is liberal as fuck and full of SJW while we're a conservative right wing cunt We're fine like this

My mother is white but my father is half mestizo half white. So i'm not really white, I've got gray eyes though.

Jorge just stop lying already, admit that your women like sudacas. They'd call me uruguasho while fucking

>Calle 22
Yes, that´s the red light district and it is sketchy as hell. Definitely wouldn't venture there after 5 pm