ITT: Favorite vocalists

Pic related.

Scott Walker really had a great voice. One that you could sing along with and also marvel at the utter brilliance of it.

glenn 'dannyboy' danzig

For me, Siouxsie Sioux had this commanding voice that was just so captivating.

I really like this guy's soft and melodic voice.
This makes it to kinda stand out from many modern metal vocalists.

And even if their are many other soft voiced vocalist in metal (specially and almost exclusively prog-metal) he seems to stand out for me, is like the equivalent of Derek Shulman in modern music.

I can't really pick one all time, but this goofy looking fuck has been doing it for me lately. He fucking wails in Cumberland Gap off his new album, but he's got shit like Live Oak from Southeastern where his voice carries the song, or Hurricanes and Hand Grenades off Sirens of the Ditch where he's got a sort of Elton John/Billy Joel dueling vocals and piano thing going.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, and listen to Jason Isbell, you fucks.

i love scott walker.

Operatically trained singer chiming in. Scott Walkers' is probably the only lower voiced male singer in the contemporary pop world I've come across who actually puts me in awe. Makes me wanna do covers of all his songs.

Believe it or not, Claire Boucher's voice is another one of my absolute favorites. She might not yet have much to offer in terms of contemporary pop technique, but the range (both in terms of notes on the piano and timbre/use of obscure vocal register ranges) make for some of the coolest vocal sounds out there.

I need more baritones in my life. Any era will do

is that father john misty? on my phone so i cant tell

panda is better tbqh

Patrício

VOCÊÊÊÊ PEGA O TREM AZUL
O SOOOOOL NA CABEÇA