Tay thread

tay thread

why do children worship this cunt?

Wanna assfuck this bitch till she can't walk properly.

She's a doll and I want to play with her

i really liked her 1989 album fave song was blank space

you are on Sup Forums kiddo. you will never touch her, or anything like her until you get out of the house.

quaint

smell

Not into scat but I FAP thinking of girls like Tay farting and shitting on my face. I would love to bite her milks and smell her rancid gas. FACT..WOMEN LIKE A MAN WHO SHOWS AN INTEREST IN HER BOWEL MOVEMENTS. I would wipe her stinky asshole after chewing on her bruised milks. I'd eat her poop. Not 8nto scat but I'm diamonds right NOW. Poop.

>N
stopped reading there.

Too many trap loving homos here. Not into Tay scat. Too busy fapping to fake girls with 5oclock shadow. Lol. Tay can shit in my eyes.

We should discuss what her stink pipe smells like and how often she farts. What does her shit smell like. Size, color and odor. C'mon stop rubbing your faggy pecker to traps and talk about Tay poop.

I want to wipe her messages after she takes a rotten shit. Knowing Tay slips into restroom privately and excretes solid, semi solid and possibly liquid sewage from her butthole varying in colors of brown, green or black is the jam. I bet she is filled with bathroom shame. Lots of seeds on tp too. Feel free to discuss. FAP fap.

Long life Sup Forums trap queen forever!!

Wish we could discuss Tay scat.

fat