Should i kill my mom ?

should i kill my mom ?

No but you should kill yourself.

Definetly not it what are your reasons?

Why

No, your mom is like the last person someone should ever kill. You literally owe her your life. You'd better have a pretty fucking good reason to even be considering it.

do it faggot

Potassium overdose. They don't usually look for it in an autopsy.

Sauce?

How does he owe her his life? Did he speak from his father's balls and say have me? I think not. She made him of her own accord.

He doesn't owe her shit, don't kill her though

You probably should, but only if you kill yourself right after tho.

No, move out faggot.

No

u should kys, but before sauce me up yo

dolly little is the name

yes. live stream it and rape her corpse on live stream

Matricide is super fucked up. Get the fuck out of her basement you worthless faggot.

thank you a lot fellow user, ill fap to dat later

fpbp

no problem
i dont want to know about that tho bro

sorry man

No. You killing your mom solves nothing! You want to kill her because you feel or believe that you are powerless in life and that your mother is the cause of not only this powerlessness but also your lack of self esteem and isolation. For example she wants you to wear brown polyester bell bottom pants and black dress shoes with a yellow plaid shirt to the first day of middle school and the other kids beat you senseless. If you were hot and built what you wore wouldn't matte, but your not you are likely fat, short, have man tits, curly hair and glasses. You blame that on you mom as well, and that is her fault and her horrible choice of mates your dad that fat Jew lawyer across the hall who she banged out ...that begot YOU..so without a smart Jew dad around this is what you have become. So fix yourself nigga or kill yourself leave your mom out of it.

Fuck her instead

Single mother?

This is true. Kill the you that makes you you and rebirth yourself into something better.

this

You should kill Soros, Rothschild, Hillary Clinton but not your mom your fucking ungrateful shit

If you hate her enough to kill her at least rape her first and see how that goes.

get her to suck your dick first