Hey user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hey user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

bump

Well then why dont you open up first? Tell me what of you?

Good evening again eh

Hi Fenn
Its LightsaberGuy
Long time no see

Hey I am M form a couple nights ago. Fucked up and lost all my friends. I'm doing somewhat better. I didn't eat yesterday, but I had a nice homecooked meal that was amazing, and I got a little drunk tonight, so it is helping.Not sure where to go from here, but for now at least I am not trying to hurt myself

Reporting in from the middle of hurricane Irma
What up

my ex wont stop calling me, shes on about 20 missed calls so far bc i keep letting it ring. I just dont want to talk to her, i dont have to effort or like a feeling to try to talk to her or get her back. it seems like we break up once a month and i told myself if she pulled this shit on me again i was gonna stay gone. i havent talked to her since and know idrk what to do

Hey, it hasn't been too good. I can't even get up in the morning anymore I'm so depressed I just lay in bed all day. Can I get a hug please?

U serious?

Married yet?

watch out for looters

Thank you.

There's little to tell. Played basketball yesterday. Read some Shakespeare today. What did you do today?

Hey. What's up?

Oh, I remember you! How've you been?

Sounds to me like you've improved a lot, M. You'll pull yourself together with time. The sense of direction will come along eventually.

Oh boy. Having fun?

Can you block her number? I think you're doing the right thing by ignoring her. If you're going to keep breaking up over and over, it's going to be nothing but a drain on both of you.

*hugs you tightly*

If you can't force yourself to do it anymore, you need help. Call up a therapist tomorrow morning, and schedule an appointment for next week.

its YOU again! ive watched nausicaa since the last time we met, as i had said

Why is there a gun on that drawer?

Ah, did you like it?

Why not?

i can but things didnt really end on bad terms i just dont want to have to. shes on 27 missed calls now

Nothing much, listening to some music as usual. Anything happened in the last few days or just the same?

I can force myself. I just have no motivation to do so. I don't know if I can live like this anymore. I think I might just hop in my car and go crash somewhere.

hell yeah. i watched it before, so i knew id like it

Yep. Power just went out
If I don't survive tell Alice im sorry
It'll be a bit now. My secret got out that I was single so I immediately proposed to some random Hungarian dude
Got my px4 and plenty of dogs
I fucking wish. I just got called inside by my grandmother. Watching a transformer put on a light show

Well, I'm doing pretty awful to be honest. Am realising I'm useless, all I can do well is play Vidya gams, Gonna drop out of college, need to tell me parents. Don't know what I'm gonna do. Please help guys.

what are you depressed about m8, you shouldnt let anything take over you to the point you think that

Thanks man. Anime is helping me ignore what I did. I still feel empty, but I guess that is better than suicidal. Maybe I should try Nausicaa. Seems like you like it haha

Hello!
How does it look out There?

Well fuck, good luck mate

I'm feeling sad because I'm just a fucking burden to everyone. No one comes and sees me or any sort of shit like that. I don't live, I kinda just exist

Why drop out?

MAAANTISSS NOTICEE MEEE!

Because getting this degree won't get me anywhere. It'll just get me debt and make me feel worse about myself.

I already posted this in a feels thread, but I'd like your opinion on it.

Last night I had a dream of a girl. It wasn't even like it was just lewd stuff, it was like being truly great friends. It was like reuniting with every friend I ever had, but 10x better. I just felt the happiest I've felt in a long time. But when I woke, I remembered it wasn't real, and felt a hollow disappointment. I couldn't feel depressed, because the happiness was so strong it kept me from feeling depressed.
I came to a sort of mental crossroads. Would I rather take the left path, be awake, knowing that my despite my singularity, my existence is real, or take the right path, stay asleep, experiencing true bliss forever? For a long time, I believed that thinking with your heart is a great way to fuck yourself over, but watching Xavier made me realize that it doesn't matter which path you take, you're still gonna die eventually. So why even try to wade through the swamps of infinite potentiality if you'll be happy just being eaten alive on the right path?
A word of advice: if you get that feeling, don't let it go, no matter what

The girl in question was someone I knew from High School, but I didn't really know them or like them in a romantic way. I think my mind might've used he as a stand in for the idea of a lover, but I'm not sure.

>Hungarian
Jack?

Ignore her for a while longer. Leave it for tomorrow, even. Sometimes you do need to rest.

My life has been pretty mundane lately. Talking to all the same people, and a few new ones. It's okay.

Don't you have the motivation to change it?

It's a fun movie. How's life been lately? Good, I hope.

Ooh. I've always wanted to steal one of those, just to see what I could do with it. Dunno how I'd get away with that though. They're pretty heavy.

You're not useless. You can still do things, user. I can't force you to change yourself, and I can't fix your situation. If you want to do stuff, you need to make yourself do it. If you want to get good at something, you need to practice it and find someone to teach you.

I do like it. Just watched Whisper of the Heart, that's a nice comfy one. Sometimes the only thing you can do is try to forget and ignore. That's okay.

Hey. Thanks for coming.

good taste.

its nice that someone has rekindled the bonfires that used to be around on Sup Forums. a thread where people just go to chat.

Feel like ending my life

*her in a romantic way

I'm worried about a friend who's in the path of Irma, can I get a hug?

I just don't know what the point would be. Same shit different day. I've tried everything and I'm just about to be done.

You make a good point, I'm being overzealous. I'm not useless just feel like I'm stuck with where I am and need a radical change

Hello There! How are You?
What degree are we talking about?
You're welcome!

Welp, it's something eh
What's your drink tonight?

i hate everything

reEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, of course.

I want you to give me some advice or at least just to read me.
There is one friend (female) who I told her everything and so she does, I've tell her about how much I love some other female and so she does (just a little, like once in a month or less) but she stills tell me a lot about her day but the problem is that I fell in love with her since April but I wasn't sure what I was feeling because the other female.
So a few days was my birthday and she wrote me a letter but she refers to me a lot as a friend and told me she love me as a friend (The letter wasn't in english and in this language there are different ways to say someone you love her/him but she used the common term for friends.

>She put her perfume on the the letter
>She usually says she loves me when I'm sad or when I say the same no her, she says it in the same way as I did and sometimes even more

>>I don't know what to do, because I'm also in love with the other female and I feel like shit because I feel this for two persons

>>>Any question or advice ?

It's just some pleb degree for nothing in particular

have a hug on me

not him but noticed

no, gfy

Also the two of them are in love or were in love with the same male, who is also my friend.
I'm so screwed up because I have a lot of fucking shit in my head cause of this
I think I hate him, but he is also someone who I can count with and he is the same shit as me, so we can be comfortable wig each other

Diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder. I avoid things. Living in cold basement. Scared to get job bc of social anxiety, new med to help with it. Won't work for another 2+ weeks. Lonely, tons of shit to do but nothing interests me anymore. No gf for 3 years, all I really want. Don't have many friends and those I do, I avoid. Just generally dissatisfied all the time

you dont have any parents or anything?
i live in a pretty small town and i've felt the same way before, especially after high school bc ever since then i dont really hang out with anyone but myself and talk to them online, which is prob why i always fall so hard for girls.
also, idk if u are, but when youre young and adulthood hits i had the same sort of feeling and i think its just a part of growing up you realize everyone is 'on' their own but not 'alone' if that makes sense. my family always makes me feel better, and some of them are fuck ups so it makes my mundane bullshit seem like stepping stones to being better

id say not too good. doesnt really matter anyways. as soon as i get a gun in my hands itll be over

Can you change your Major?

Thanks man
Is he the only Hungarian on Sup Forums or something? Good guess user. Go play the lottery
I imagine it would be missed pretty quickly. You're only taking out the power for a whole neighborhood

Hey all! It's Purple from the other night. How is everyone?

wassup brother, getting pumped to get more clients for the company I'm at tomorrow, I've closed 2 pretty big deals last week.

I'm that dude who straight up lied in his job interview.

I mean, you've got a point there
I'd rather stay in a dream that would end whenever I die with a good story than staying in the real world.
However, dreams will decay over time, so I'm not sure if it'd stay the same.
Don't take my advice literally

I have borderline personality disorder take meds but ita hard living with this shit every single day of my life

A lot of people lie on their interview. I have almost every time in one way or another. It's better than faking a degree

No problemo
Worried about Jose?

Thanks guys, how do you cope when you're worried about something? Distractions?

I can't. Even if i could i don't know what I'd do. All I have a passion for is games. I cant get psyched about anything else.

I don't know anymore. Everyday is a blur with my mind being stuck in constant fog. No one really cares so I'll prolly just crash and everyone will be sad for a short while, and then it will be back to normal

How long have you been on the meds?

Ello, I'm alright, I'm Coffee
How are ya?

Pretty much all I can do. I'll try it out tomorrow. I'm not really a huge movie fan. I like the being able to stop in between episodes, even if I do end up watching all at once. But I'm making an exception for this one. I'll probably need all the shows I can get for the next week.

By the way, didn't someone start a discord server a few days ago? Just curious if it ever took off at all.

I just don't care enough about anything to ever be worried if that's advice.

Lots of music

I always like getting absorbed into a tv show. It takes almost no interaction. What I always do when I can't push myself to play vidya

I'm okay! Rather bored though.

yeah, but lying to get a job in grand scale sales when you have no sales background is kinda risky :P

ill never feel the warmth of a loli and it makes me feel like wanting to die

Usually I think if theres any way I can change the outcome and if not I force myself to calm down and accept it.

Listening to music or just forcing yourself to do chores around the place you have been putting off also helps.

You have experience now. If not before

I feel like I lost something today.

I don't know what it would be.

Can you talk to Them? Is there still WiFi and cellular service?
How bad would it be to finish up and get the degree?

Do you know where your sanity is?

Good to hear.
Do ya have anything to do to not be bored?

People around me think my life is so great. I mean i have friends and a shitty job, and im in college for something ill never get a real job for. I really cant complain. But I have a group of friend who say there my fan club (group of girl that friend zoned me lead by a girl i friend zoned.) I just fucking hate it. I just feel like they paint this childish picture of me that makes it impossible to bring girls around. They just get sucked in to this fan club shit. And the issue is its ran by a girl who i want nothing to do with but wants my dick like its the cure for cancer. What do.

Car keys?
Billfold?
Security Badge?

I think I'm gonna see myself out anonymous. Goodbye all, leave me some reasons to be missed :(

3 more years after this one of study and then get the degree.

Hey fenn, why are you such a fagget?

Not really, sadly. I'm just laying here, honestly. I wish I had something to do.

I love you

It kind of does matter what you do, user. Because you do always die eventually, but depending on what you choose you can enjoy life while it lasts, and live with satisfaction.

Your mind showed you what you wanted, I think. It was a representation of your fantasy. You could try to keep dreaming about it forever, but eventually that in itself will feel hollow.

But you could wake up and start striving towards achieving that wonderful feeling in the real world. You could build yourself some powerful motivation with the memory of that.

Why?

*hugs you tightly*

I am too. I've got family down there. But the storm has started to weaken, and I'm hoping it'll slow even further before it hits the mainland in full force.

Nothing. Wish I had a beer. What's yours?

Why do you hate everything?

Choose one. It's the best I've got, and I'm sorry I can't advise you in a more specific way. But don't try to maintain a love for both of them. Pick one, and pursue her romantically. Stay friends with the other.

Can you overcome the feeling of needing to avoid things by forcing yourself to? When you're feeling more social you might set up a time to meet with your friends in order to force yourself to have some social contact. Or is that not what you want?

And why's that, user? Why do you want to die?

Yeah, that's the thing. It'd have to be at night, and I'd need a ton of equipment. It would be far more reasonable to buy a used one, or find one at a dump or metal reprocessing facility.

Hey Purple. I'm doing okay tonight. How are you?

Oh sweet mane. You're winning. You got this. I'm proud.

Have you talked to a therapist? They might be able to help you deal with it on a day-to-day basis.

Okay, that's fine. Don't feel obligated to watch it on my behalf. I hope you enjoy it though. Give me a second...

Sub to World of Warcraft, always a good way to kill time.

I acknowledge your presence here. And you are welcome to stay, if you'd like.

Ya got something to listen to?
I'm just listening music and thinking

I never had that to begin with.
Unlikely. It's just a feeling of loss that's not attached to any loss that I'm actually aware of.

try checking out romantically apocalyptic its a bit of fun.

also check out SS13. its free and its a blast if you can get past the interface/learning wall

Well someone has to do it right? Btw you just made me want to play DS now dude!

Well I am glad to see you're okay OP, on my end its just the same as always were I see my life and everyone else's just fly by.

I'm an 18 year old virgin. Get scared if someone touches me, have boner problems because at some time ago I started to blame myself for having sexual thoughts and tried to ban them. Therefore I dont feel much sensation.
Worst part is, that I cant be authentic around girls. I always feel the need to play a show because I'm certain, that I will get rejected otherwise because my humor is fucking antisocial etc.

PLEASE HELP, make that feelings go away

So it's your first year, and you can't change your Major? Maybe you'd rather switch schools..

Currently nothing, but I'm gonna drink some morning coffee in a couple of hours

life is boring. i dont have a purpose. nobody likes me, and i hate myself

Just a random feeling? Does this happen often?

Yep first year, Its a weird system they have. but its not a thing with the school, its me, I dont know myself yet. went straight from school into uni and never had a chance to get to know who I am or what I want to do.

I'm okay. Bored, mostly. Why are you only okay?

Psh, who has money? :P

Yeah, I could. I mean, I always have YouTube on in the background.

I've never heard of that. What is it?

Not at all. He's probably gonna spin off north and even if he hit he won't have the power Irma has
Jose got WALLED
Out of curiosity what would you even want to use it for? I have like.. no electrical experience

Just a random feeling. This is the first time I've ever experienced it.