Am i fat?? or average, or chubby (also ignore the clothes we were getting rid of them)

am i fat?? or average, or chubby (also ignore the clothes we were getting rid of them)

easier to tell with clothes off

Looks totally normal

moar!

Timestamp and orient your photo the right way dummy

Can't really tell with the black clothing. Like other dude said, clothes off.

Average. And cute. I'm a normal person on Sup Forums.

here's a pic of me in dress :p

Y'all it's not my fault i can't control this dummy website that flips my photos

That's a man

shes not gonna send moar if you call her dummy, faggot!

Like the other guy said. Average and cute. I'm another normal 4chaner.

why do u guys assume every female is a man.... how in any way do i resemble a man

What is with you sluts and not following the rules?

See

Average cucks who never got laid. The usual.

for a attention seeking whore you are a prude butch

Chubby in the states fat in Europe

Learn the rules.

ya respecting my body and not showing it to random men i don't even know online is being prude... shut the fuck up lol

Either your a fag or a prude. I say both

first off, i don't usually post on here.. mostly cause what free time i have i'm out with friends, guys/girls.. but i had a moment of free time before going out and thought i'd check in on these betas. glad i did. you are really very beautiful and i think we'd have a good time..start as friends and see where it takes us :) have a facebook/kik/email so we can chat. i'd like to know you better.

you have adidas tracksuit? *slavness triggered*

Haven't cringed this hard in months

You look average and pretty okay to me

Get those beefy nips out ya cow

that's a striped dress lol

Go back to tumblr fag

I doubt you respect your body looking like that.

>checking in on the betas
>tries to white knight random gentleman on Sup Forums

here's baby me since people wanna continue saying i got a dick there's no other way to prove that i'm a female and i'm not.... showing any part of me

Nah

How can you say you respect yourself when you live in a mess your literally standing in filthy cloths and you don't even know how to rotate a image.

Mods

because how i look shows that i respect my body or not??

You dont have to prove anything to anyone.
Also why seek approval about your body on the internet? Whats the point.

I don't see a time stamp.

They will always say you are a dude so that you show your pussy. Ignore the trolls

um.... i'm on my phone u can't rotate an image on a phone... also,i rightfully explained that we were getting rid of those clothes lmao

you so fat, when you hang yourself, he rope breaks

too late, slavness levels over 9000

Cp is unwelcome

just show your tits already

Can we see what you socks drawer looks like.

You must be cool in real life. Talking shit like that.

Those cloths on the floor are men cloths

ignore all these guys, they're trolling. although i would recommend against posting pictures of yourself on here, too many beta fags around

yes they're my fathers clothes that we were getting rid of

truth i just know ppl on Sup Forums are respectively honest which is why i came on here for some sort of validation

cant tell if bait or beta..

can't even fucking reply correctly just die already

Test

So now that you know that you are ugly what you goin to do about it

Follow the rules or you will legally need to
>gtfo

i don't have an account fatass

oh and yes you are fat

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know if you wear black and stand in the next room?

If you think you might be, you fucking are. hard rule. Eat less. (or more fat/ fiber) and exercise.

i'm not ugly lmfaooo i'm beautiful

i ain't fat thanks for the attention buds xo

kill yourself

You got your answers. Why you still here fueling the thread for attention. Also maybe no one picked up the free clothes because you have them spwed on the ground. Not even in a fucking bag. You know that most towns bins to deposit used clothes or goodwill locations.

ouch i'm wounded): i got told to kill myself by some fatass loser on Sup Forums.... fuck i must do so now

do it, I'm bored

becaus i'm bored and it's fun to argue with losers that revolve their lives around the internet and video games haha, also we were gathering those clothes we gave em to my local salvation army today

where are your boobs

The doctor hasn't put them on yet

DON'T.. even if youre kidding.. suicide is a permanant solution to a short term problem

you're not model thin.. but i've dated plenty of models.. and i'd still date you. you have a quirky personality and i can tell you'd be a lot of fun. a/s/l? (i'm steve btw)

I wanna see them on her, not on her doctor

not visible

kill yourself

honestly i'd say your maybe a size or 2 big for me, but you ain't fat. in terms of face, you're pretty cute actually

when r these wanna be edgy kids gonna stop trying 2 make people miserable online cause they are miserable themselves i feel sorry for u

I'd fuck you, you like anal?

My mistake

That isn't you

i'm a virgin

you're very pretty OP not fat at all :)

ok how the fuck do i reply to one person

Click on the number of their comment insteand of clicking "Post a reply"

That looks so fake

thank you

isthis babby's first day on le the hacker Sup Forums? sage

>
Why are u talking at this loosers? dont fell bad for what you look like, just live your life and be happy.

can u engrish?

You look lovely. Cute and fuck the others.