I just had 7 large Mcdonalds cokes and now i have a horrible pain in my lungs. Is this what dying feels like...

I just had 7 large Mcdonalds cokes and now i have a horrible pain in my lungs. Is this what dying feels like. Am i fucked?

boi

why would you drink 7 cokes from a fountain when you could have gotten 2 liters cheaper

Why did you do that to yourself?

Chest pains? Chew 4 bear aspirin, if the chest pains don't subside call ambulance.

Yes

Back story to fill in the plot hole?

There's a mcd's a block away. Everytime i got thirsty id bring the cup back and refill, since they're minimum wage employees they don't give a fuck.

it's 4 aspirin per coke, so he needs to chew 28 aspirin to combat the pain

you probably just have bad heartburn

>bear aspirin
Aspirin for bears?

Bear aspirin? Is it super concentrated like bear pepper spray?

you are worse than a minimum wage employee. you're a degenerate obese neckbeard. I hope it's dick cancer

Over what time period are we talking here? A few hours, the whole day? Stop drinking so much fuckin' soda man. You're gonna destroy your pancreas and get the beetus.

why chew 28 aspirin when you can chew only 3 aleve.

diabeetus

You're not dying you're just gonna feel like shit. Drink water and lay down.

Its been over the course of about 4 hours. Pain hastent subsided, i think ill wait another hour or so. Last cup i had was about 30 minutes ago, an i have my 8th on my desk, not gonna drink it.

You'll be fine, probably just a mega rush of caffeine and sugar. Take a couple aspirin and a nap, trust me.

8 whole mcdonald cokes

wacky pack!

do you smoke op?

so you pounded 7 of em back to back?

also large drinks are just a buck at McD's, stop being so cheap

me thinks OP is subtly referring to the cocaine-heavy version of ecstasy pills

>actually believing this

No

I mean, if i can do it for free and get away with it, why not?

No

Your body is rejecting the diabetes.

i love nonsensical medical advice threads

No you're not going to die but you will be stuck living the life of a complete idiot.

7? I'm calling bs. Karges are like $2.50 so that would have been almost $20 in Soda.

Sounds like a heart attack faggot.

That's about 5 Liters op... You're fucking crazy. If the pain doesn't go away you should call 911. If you think you can handle it, wait and piss it out or vomit.

You're joking right? i dont think soda can do that.

3 handfuls of granulated sugar up the ass. It'll balance you out.

>I've had your condition many times

>2 liters cheaper
Motherfucker mcdonalds has free refills. And the large drinks are $1 cockbrain

I never eat at McD but today near Myrtle Beach I had a fish and a Big Mac... shit was good. Iced coffee suck tho. Burger King has great iced coffee but they make you pay for half a cup of ice in it.

>if i can do it for free and get away with it, why not?
Your a classy guy

I don't eat at motherfucker mdonalds cuntnose

I used to collect these!

Then dont post on a mcdonalds thread shit for brains

you need mommy to pick you up and make you burp like a baby?

yeah, kids today are not fucking retarded AT ALL

You need to burp. Chew some antacids.

OP here. Its been like 40 minutes and this shit is not getting better. I've been sipping on another one and i think that is making it worse but its addicting. Ill try to follow some of your guys's advice.

Don't be a fagot, drink that shit. What's the worst that could happen?

Trips and you drink it?

Expect nothing else from a dirty fucking amerifat

Stop drinking soda.

Try to make yourself vomit. It releases something in your system that tells your body to prepare for dehydration and you absorb all the water. What ever you do don't piss or shit, it will totally kill this suicide attempt.

Never said I was American you fucking retarded cuckasaurus

>Chest pains? Chew 4 bear aspirin, if the chest pains don't subside call ambulance.

If the bear aspirin don't alleviate your pain you may want to consider 5 moose suppositories.

I'm canadian faggot

Don't impersonate me you nigger

Only an American would be that salty

Ill post any fucking place I want fuckwad

Kekekekekeke

>ill post any place I want
>posts in mcdonalds thread
>never been to mcdonalds
Ok queefcake keep shitposting then. No one cares about your life.

Are you a nigger?
That's what niggers do

I once drank a whole 2 litter bottle of coke in like 15 minutes because circumstances (sister and her cute friend needed the bottle i wanted to impress the girl)

Ended up throwing up all the coke before I finished, you cant drink much of it because of the gas

>i dont think soda can do that
Yeah?

your faggot ass seems to

No, i'm just smart.

Touche

>Ill post any fucking place I want fuckwad
Lemme fix that for you.
>I'll post any fucking place I want to prove I'm a fuckwad that has no clue wtf your talking about.

>Its been like 40 minutes and this shit is not getting better
>I've been sipping on another one and i think that is making it worse but its addicting

>Owie, my chest hurts after drinking all this cancer
>I know!
>I'll just drink more!
>Owie!
>It still hurts
>Why does it still hurt?
You fucking obese retard.

You fucking obese american import retard. Roll back over the border.

I think your a nigger

OP here, pains starting to fade. It doesn't feel like i'm having a heart attack anymore, so that's a good sign. I think things are getting better.

its fucking scumbaggy but he is right. i mean he isnt hurting anyone. mcdonalds is a multi billion dollar corp, they dont need that one dollar they couldve gotten if he bought a new cup.

Is it me or is McDonald's Coke more delicious than coke from a 2 Liter/can? I barely drink soda but when I do, it's usually McDonald's.

Yeah they put something extra in it. Tastes good as hell. That or its just that its coming from the machine opposed to plastic or glass or aluminum cans

>pains starting to fade
>body going numb

Its over, the chest pain is gone. Thanks for the advice and shit, i appreciate it. Gonna finish that 8th one in a bit if the pain doesn't come back. Thanks for the help, faggots.

nigger logic

You know, sometimes they don't clean the soda machines. Eventually, maggots start growing on the spouts and sometimes even inside the spouts.
Source: my first job as a wagecuck.

This is how you die.

Glad I started going on a diet and dont go to mcdicks anymore.

fountain cokes generally always taste better than bottled or caned. This is pretty much everywhere. I'm partial to Hardees cokes.

Those are rookie numbers! You gotta pump those numbers up!

I don't think you understand how much sugar you had.

You really don't know how much sugar is in that shit huh. Soda is good once a while, but not often. Seven a day is stupid

Drink the 8th dont be a pussy. Also pic of said coke or bs

nigga if you put ice in eaCH you r fucked bc there has to b a sodium/water equal or else the water will concentrate in your brain and kill u lmao

>8th

I used to live at a mcdonalds (slept at the library during the day)
$1 for all day coke was nice, but it fucks with you

This is why pros snort coke. No chest pains. Snort the 8th and it'll be all good...

You should only consume about 25g of sugar per day (about 1 can of soda). You've already had over 500g. Quit being such a fat ass and drink some fucking water.

If you do die, know that you only spent 7$ for all the coke goodness.

McDonalds new $1 for any size coke is too good.

I would rather die to a coke over dose than sleeping in some bed like a faggot.

Diet or regular cokes?

you're far from fucked. I know a guy who smashed 3 monster BFC cans in an hour on a fishing trip and crashed half an hour later right on the dock. he's still alive and drinking energy drinks like a fish

I'm laughing my ass of at this entire thread.