Can some user gift me this game on Steam?

Can some user gift me this game on Steam?
I'm in hurricane land, Tampa, and amazingly we still have internet but I don't have work for the next couple days and I'd like to spend it doing something constructive like learning to play this apparently popular game.

My steam name's Joekenorer,

Only if you suck my dick first.

Whip it out, faggot.

bump

Open your mouth, faggot

You do know that VI is out right?

Is it any better? V still seems the more popular game, but if VI is just as good or better than I'd certainly prefer it. But that's a $60.00 game, I'm not trying to be a total nigger, just a half nigger.

V is better in almost every way.

VI isn't horrible, but the last patch broke the game in a few ways.

VI has some cool new features like districts, day/night cycle, social policies, etc. but I don't like the cartoonish, mobile-app visual aesthetic, the playable civ list is still low and the game feels unbalanced in many ways. V is still way better.

Sounds like V is better in the way RedAlert 2 is better than RedAlert 3.

this CIV VI is missing so much

I'd like a free game of that too... My mother died and shit... Can I get it now?

The graphics are the reason I didn't bother getting VI. Why would they think they would be an upgrade?

Hey, HEY!
FUCK your motha, I was here first!

Why are you too broke to buy a game as old as Civ 5?

Fuck this guy...all three of my moms died today (killed by SJWs)...give your Steam gifft to meeee!.

I'm just broke at the moment, everything went into "storm prep" and it all landed on house payment week.
I've got a job and income, just broke right now while I happen to be stuck in this bullshit. No telling when they'll get all the trees off our street.

IV is way better

well... too bad, cause I had 6 moms so far. All murdered by dogs, cats, drugs, presidents and weird ass shit... get the fuck outa heer

better than V?

Way better, V and VI are just plain retarded

You must be 10. Or have started gaming in 2016. Or troll post.

5 is probably the pinnacle. 6 was a huge step backward. Still a good game but definitely a shallow experience and more casual friendly.

You must be 9, or probably started playing on 2016, or just bait posting
Fuck off newfag

Yeah, the only thing going for V is the workshop

Didn't like the stacking you could do with land units in 4. Madina defending and attacking a choir. With a single tile access to a city you could still attack with 50 units at a time. Made no sense.