am i below average, above average,
or just average??? or ugly lol

Show tits for proper evaluation.

6/10
show tits and you're 10/10

with timestamp...

Tits with timestamp you sleeze. That's law

oh my godddd shut the fuck up i don't know how to fucking time stamp

Face is acceptable, but you look fat. Post body.

Take a piece of paper and write down the current date and time

lol

seriously.... it's a piece of paper with date time and Sup Forums dumb cunt

Write date on paper, take pic with paper and tits. It's law. No one will tell you how pretty you are without obeying the law

Alright, so you're retarded. How about them tits then? Might make up for it.

you write the date and time on a piece of paper and take a fucking picture.
Regarding the rating, that response doesn't bode well for you making up for any flaws with brains

below average

that was a picture i took in july :p be descriptive next time when asking for a "time stamp"

marginally attractive
I'd fuck you

TAKE A PIC NOW WITH TIMESTAMP.
YOU SLOWFAG

Ok we'll be waiting

pretty face, you should dw

legit question is this the first time on
>Sup Forums

Gotta be in underwear/2 piece for accurate body assessment. Face is ok, no cheek bones, learn to conture with makeup, might help. So far 6/10

>be descriptive next time when asking for a "time stamp"

>this lol

ya my life doesn't revolve around Sup Forums and knowing how to do everything properly on the internet

Its alright honey. We welcome you with open arms. Imma just have to sage though until you follow Chan law. Tits and timestamp

Hot enough to fuck that mouth
Hot enough to bend over, spank and mount

Eat shit. Fuck off. Sage everywhere.

> asks be for rating.

Below average, but then again it doesnt matter how hot you are because of hypergamy and gynocentrism I aint getting in a 100 yard radius of you.

Again with this shit?

Your fine OP. go away and write about your insecurities on Facebook

First things first, I'd force you to dye your hair blonde, because brown haired girls are total uggos.

Then, I'd take you to court and make you sign court documents declaring that you're now my legal adopted daughter.

After finalizing the ordeal, I'd drive you back home and fuck you as my legally adopted daughter.

Several weeks later, I'd ask you to marry me and you'd say "Yes".

Our marriage license will indicate that we are, in deed, daddy and daughter and are officially married to each other.

b. autocorrect lol

LMFAOOOOOOOO

This has to be a troll. No one is that stupid.
Also sage.

I judge you poorly based on the fact that you went to Sup Forums for validation.

>if your laughing at a comment tag the number in it so we know your not retarded

why not just cut to the marriage

are y'all a bunch of morbidly obese fattiest that play on your ps4s all day

fatties*

OP is dead. Abandon thread

below average ofc, big nose, chin looks masculine, too much makeup around eyes(makes you think you're gross without it)
wtf eyebrows, tryhard face.

a solid 4/10, if you have a good body and a nice pair of tits you might be 5/10.

Let me get that snap bb

kinda average imho.
get rid of that piercing.
nails to long.

looooool give me urs not openly gonna put my snap on here

Because everything leading up to the marriage is best part. Oh, and the confusion will set in after we have babies because technically we'd be their father/mother and brother/sister according to legal documents. LOL.

Aheusinkveld

Ok you ever gonna show some tits

How could we possibly know that unless you post a picture of yourself?

I'd fuck you in front of your parents. And you would LOVE it because you're a young slut. Truth.

tits timestamp or something?

Is her name carly

7/10 would fuck

Dude everyone who has been here longer than a summer knows what a timestamp is

Fucking summerfags

These type of girls (sluts) can only be satisfied when they're being fucked by ten different dicks on a daily basis. Just look at her face, such a proud dick hungry whore. She's my type.

This dumb fucking slut has already shit posted in an earlier thread.

Eh, you'd be worth the trouble of hiding your body afterward.

I bet if she walked into a room full of guys, her pussy would immediately start to drip. Her pungent pussy odor would fill up the room in seconds. Such a wanton whore.

No need to drag her into an alley for a quick fuck. She'd happily oblige to your needs and hastily slide your hard cock into her greedy cock hungry pussy.