America BTFO by Home Depot employee

>A photograph of a Home Depot worker wearing a hat that reads “America Was Never Great” drew outrage and sparked death threats and racial vilification when it went viral on Wednesday.

>Krystal Lake said it was the only time she wore the hat to work at the store’s Staten Island branch was shocked by the frenzy it caused, according to local news source SILive.com.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should get out of my country. Fuck off back to Africa.

>nignog who has never experienced slavery still butthurt about slavery
nothing new

>a nigger working
Get the fuck out of here

Every single person with gold teeth should be shot

WE

WUZ

If you wear a hat saying basically 'THIS COUNTRY SUCKS' you can expect people to want you the fuck out of the country.

WAZ

The supervisors on duty who allowed her to remain on the floor while wearing that hat should be fired.

She can go back to her own country if she doesn't like America

Wow.
A dumb whore does something dumb and catches hell for it.
Then has the nerve to ask what she did wrong.

I worked at a home depot in Texas as a cashier. I got paid to stand there talking to based Trump supporters and show poo-in-loos how a wrench works. Bretty gud company to work for but repetitive as fuck.

Home Depot is trash. Lowes is 1000x better.

>Krystal
>Not a stripper

This is surprising

only trump fags are butt hurt about this like they have been on any attack against trump

also you taking shit out of context she never said the country sucks she only said it was never great

KANGZ N' SHEEEIT

CASH KANGZ NNNNN SHIEEEEEEEEET

>sparked death threats and racial vilification
No it didn't.

NEVER

Nothing more American as an Un-American black person.

Grow some balls and hang that edgy nigger like in ye olden times, americlaps. Fucks sake.

EMPLOYED

Nope. The policy probably isn't explicit on headgear, if for no other reason it would piss off the Muslims who want to send their women to work there.

If she's allowed to wear an ugly-ass custom apron and her own clothing under it, there is essentially very little in the way of dress code.

They can probably even wear tennis shoes.

Bolton, pls go

I have gold crowns on my molars. It's a superior material, porcelain crowns may look like natural teeth but they don't wear into the other teeth like gold does. Also I can get some of my money back if I lose the tooth.

Employers can ask you to not wear anything that reflects poorly on the company. It doesn't have to be specifically in a dress code you communist.

we should send her back to africa for a month and then she will see how great this country is even at one of its lowest points

Maybe if she dosent wanna root for the home team she should get the fuck out of the stadium.

For example.
>Go to home field of a Red Sox game.
>Boo Red Sox.
>Shocked when people wanna kill you.
>ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I suggest she picks a country and go to them.

>a German telling someone to get some balls
And they say Germans have no sense of humour

> America, land of the 'free'
> Someone has an opinion
> GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE, NO ROOM FOR ALT. OPNIONS

Noice.

a black woman working at a home depot...?

FPBP

What's truly sad is how the left thinks everyone should be self hating like this woman.
Then why not leave? Why stay in a place you do not like? You are not assigned to America, you freely leave.

She can't wear that at work. Shud b fired

you can be fired for posting on your private facebook page. you represent the company as an employee there. you can be fired for a political hat for sure

>it's bad to express your opinion

She never will though. She will complain about America until her swollen tongue drops out of her lying mouth. But she will never ever go back.

>America Was Never Great
True - too many nigs.

fuck off Bolton shitter

She's right

Why did Ameritards enslave nuggets, when they could have taken beautiful waifus or created Ayran breeding centres.

With the nigger fetish, Amerifats?

No one is asking for her arrest for her statement
NO one is de-platforming her for her statement
No one i asking for her to get fired, or banned, or whatever

People are just saying that this woman needs to go fuck herself. Freedom of Expression working.

>not being politically neutral in the workplace

absolutely haram

Humor*
Spell it right next time, my dear cuck.

Then go back to Liberia. Pic related is where you should have gone had John Wilkes Booth nor proven himself a gigantic faggot.

>its bad to express your opinion

so if i come to work with Ban Niggers written on my hat, will i be fired?

Just can't carry your gun in town

Thank God you triggered faggots can't touch the first amendment

>tfw I work at Lowes
Can confirm. It's better.

>Lives in America, "Land of the Free"

>Doesn't like living in America

>Won't leave America

>Thinks the nation owes her something for her ancestors suffering 140 years ago.
You're a mussie aren't you? I bet you live comfortably in the UK while bitching about how "white" it is, huh?

It should be legal to voice her opinion but that doesn't make her opinion not pants on head retarded.

There aren't any laws that say people aren't allowed to get pissed off at your shitty opinions, Achmed.

>Getting so mad over a hat you make death threats

I don't know, kind of smells like a false flag but there probably are republicans out there that are as reactionary as liberals.

Exactly, go back to your home nigger

Who gives a shit? It's a black chick working at Home Depot? She doesn't know anything about what the store sells or how to apply the products to projects. Pretty sure that life is going to shit on her eventually

hillary tells me america never stopped being great

libs need to make up their mind

100% setup, probably niggers made the calls too, but if a kike didn't come up with the scheme I'd be shocked.

You say humor, I say humour but we both say freedom the same way.
Yes, a company can choose to fire their employees if they do something they feel is against their policy. You have the freedom to express your opinion and the company has the freedom to express theirs. You also have the freedom to fight against it if you feel that it's not right
I support the first amendment, she hates America good for her she's lucky to live in a country that allows her to say that, but I also have the right to tell her to leave if she doesn't like it.

Dumb nigger, why did she do that at work? They have uniforms stupid chimp cant even express herself correctly.

Because the "triggered fucks" you're talking to aren't all American. Two were Canadian you uneducated nigger-lover.

No one is talking about the 1st amendment either, they're pointing out the obvious. Here allow me to simplify for you since you are obviously having serious problems understanding this painfully simple concept.

1. You dislike the place where you live

2. You either make attempts to make it better or you move away

There, that's it. Please reply back if you are having any problems understanding this. There will be a test next week and I hope you will study.

America was never great because there were always too many niggers.

Canada at it's peak was 97.8% white
America at it's peak was 88.3% white
Slavery was wrong but only because it brought blacks into civilised countries

Came here to post this.

it's a jew-founded giant corporation that put white hardware store owners out of business

this person is shit, but not as bad as home depot itself

Top kek m8

freedom of speech don't also mean freedom from responsibility, people will get mad.

besides many americans are sick of the America bashing by now, especially from manipulated minorities bawwwing all over the place

Underrated.

Slavery was fine until somebody decided to give them freedom

it IS legal to voice her opinion. doesnt mean she cant be fired for it.

She probably goes to work, collects a paycheck and receives benefits, but we both know if we went into that Home Depot we sure as shit wouldn't get any help from this uppity nigger.

>tfw people forget the 1st amendment isn't just a two way street; but it's full of round trips
But she's the nigger so of course she can't be in the wrong. I show up to campus with a "Strait Pride" shirt and trigger the little circle singing kumbaya and it's be okay to call me a homophobe because I look mostly white.

Jon Snow is gonna wreck your shit Bolton

Nah you're not allowed to wear hats at places like this. Any other hat she'd have been told to take off, but we're talking about NYC which has no tries to America anymore as its been completely taken over by foreigners, niggers, and kikes.

in a fucking HOME DEPOT?!? why the fuck didn't anyone string her up with the perfectly good rope sitting on aisle 12? if i heard they were going to hang some nigger for wearing that terrorist hat, i would totally look the other way and let American justice be served.

HOLY FUCKING RARE

Fuck off you monstrous prophylactic accident, your birth was a goddamn disaster.

Keep talking shit fiji, faggy ass islands

DINDU

>Home Depot
Just a place where low-tiers and Wetbacks stay there. Lowe's is God-tier.

He wasn't that rare.

>american justice
Closer to North Korean or Stalin era Russia tbqh FAMAS

Agreed. God bless Lowes.

A county that at one point had 7% of the world's population - possessing 42% of the world's income, half its manufacturing capacity, producing 57.5% of the world's steel, 43.5% of it's electricity, 62% of oil, 80% of the automobiles, owned 75% of the world's gold. And the per capita income was nearly double the next closest (Canada, New Zealand, Great Britain, Switzerland).

YEAH REAL FUCKING SHITHOLE MR MAN ON MR IRRELEVANT ISLAND

You might be clinically retarded. Seek help.

if you shop at lowe's you literally have no fucking clue what you're doing.

>Staten Island
She expected a different outcome?

Fuck off HDIDF

thats funny because our homicide rate is actually LOWER than yours fiji...willing to bet theft is also lower

Home Depot is a Der Juden company. Lowe's is 100% American owned. Shop at Lowe's.

lol seriously. Staten Island whites don't put up with that black defiant #woke bullshit. They'll beat you with bats haha.

Whenever anyone claims that they received death threats I automatically don't believe it.

I'm sure they think "kill yourself" counts.

>shopping at a box store
Casuals.
Might as well go to Walmart.

Freedom was a mistake

Sutherlands for me. If your state doesn't have one, you're really missing out.

I'm in there almost everyday. Sometimes just to buy snacks/candy.

i worked at a home depot in okc and I wore a hat everyday.

Ghana, a place for African-Americans to resettle

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html

Why aren't we promoting this?

Ok well whatever. Everything else I said was right. NYC is a foreign occupied city.

Wait a second, isnt Sup Forums comprised of a bunch of faggots constantly crying about SJW's and how "Political correctness is ruining America"?

I mean this isn't the first time Sup Forums has been proven to be a bunch of hypocritical crybaby faggots but can you tell me how it feels to realize you are and always have been at the same level as all the liberal wusses you shit on all day everyday?

America isnt great like you morons think. You're just circle jerking and it's painfully obvious. America has done some great shit but has always has problems of it's own, some have been pretty fucking serious. Shove that made-in-china American flag up your ass you red white and blue cucks.

LEAVE OUR LANDS SNOWMAN. BACK TO EUROPE FROSTIE AND TAKE YOUR SUPERAIDS WITH YOUR NASTY ASSES.

>Drew outrage and sparked death threats and racial vilification
Thus confirming for Shanequa that America, was in fact, never great.