To those few anons who have fooled around with little girls. Or girls who were on the receiving end...

To those few anons who have fooled around with little girls. Or girls who were on the receiving end. Did the girls get any pleasure or orgasm from it.
If so please tell your story.

>I'm 5
>She's 6
>I fingered her and she loved it.

The end.

Ew your doseusing

I was raped by my best friend's dad when I was 9.
Basically ruined my life.

My sister, who I saved from a similar fate, is successful and got her engineering degree and is soon to be married.
I have severe depression and bulimia, cut myself regularly, and barely make ends meet at a laundromat and pizza delivery job.

I swear to fucking god, you degenerates can have your lolis and fantasies. But don't ever touch a little girl.

This

bump

shut the fuck up you overdramatic bitch. Your friends dad didn't ruin shit. You are jusnt a lazy sack of shit too stupid and too dumb to actually do anything with your life. My friend has molested tens of girls some of them loved it but many came out normal af.

Stop blaming your failure for some guy shoving his tiny cock inside u for 2 minutes that happened 5 years ago. I swear you ppl are the fucking worst.

No responsibility

Did you like it? Is that why you hate yourself?

Also, why are you so weak-willed that you can't change your life? You alone are responsible for you. If you can't/aren't willing to change yourself then kill yourself.

We don't intend to touch anyone.
We just wanted to know weather people like you had an orgasm in such experiences

Dose using?

tell us in more detail, for science.

I don't think I can say I liked it. But I fantasize about it regularly. I hate myself for that.

Did not orgasm from it.

You deserve to be gang raped by niggers in jail. You'll be singing a different tune you pathetic little bitch

doun soup

the only one pathetic here is your faggot ass white knightism. The world literally runs on rape you dumb fuck. Stay out of the steets.

Fuck you.
I don't know what to say.
It was a sleepover, and I forgot pajamas. So he gave me a shirt to sleep in. So I was just in my panties and that shirt. I couldn't sleep, so I went to the living room to watch TV and he was watching return of the mummy.

He started touching me. I remember his beard hair scratching my face and it really hurt me and it sent shivers down my spine so strong that it was painful.

His beard scratching your face hurt so much it sent shivers down your spine?

Fucking learn to greentext already and tell us the god damn story.

I think that must remain a secret in order for their "pity me" card to continue working.

yeah a bread brushing your face is painful. Get the fuck out of here you used whore. You were asking for him to touch you by forgeting your PJs and sitting in the same room as him.

Go back to R.e.d.d.i.t. where someone gives a fuck u worthless overweight attention whore

Ok how about you just get over it? Like yeah it was traumatic but like move on there bud. I know guys who were raped in juvie by guards and they are successfully and not whiney. This guy was 13 and the other 15

>I fantasize about it regularly. I hate myself for that
Someone touched you, and it felt good. Just get over what society told you is bad. You didn't make a choice to feel good, you just reacted and felt the natural consequence of sexual stimulation.
Do some age play with an old man and get over it. No sense hating yourself because someone made you feel good when you were young.

i am 13 and if anyone told me to get over that i woild kick them in the balls

So, you did orgasm?

Reported for underage

Forgetting PJ's at a sleep over is like is like going to take a shit, and forgetting to pull down your pants.
This story has enough holes for everyone to fuck!

They said no read the whole thread!

>Actually tells more to some random fuckwad on Sup Forums.

You're either dead lying or the most self-absorbed, attention seeking waste of space I've ever seen.

Nobody's going to give you your life back because some degenerate fucked you when you were a kid, and frankly, nobody cares. If you don't want to help yourself nobody is going to be able to help you. Take your own life back, or shut the fuck up and stop complaining, because the only problem getting in the way of your success is you.

It was a joke, you sloped headed jugger-fuck.

Stay off the streets?
kek
You're a neck beard bitch behind a computer.
While you were in chess and A/V club like a huge fag, I spent "high school" in a juvenile prison. Trust me, I know about rape - and not because I was on the receiving end of it.

Not a girl, but was molested a lot as a kid by a friend and a trusted adult. Anyone saying that it doesn't matter and that we're lazy can fuck off. I can tell that you all just jack off to your anime fetish bullshit. None of you have actually been abused. It ruins everything, you have no idea.

I sometimes put on my mom's bra and pretend to be a little girl as I fondle my own manboobs, I usually enjoy it. Does that count?

>being this buttmad

The OP clearly stated that this is NOT a discussion about the later effects in life, morality or any other BS...

So, it fucked you up...
This thread simply asks, did you cum before you shut down mentally?

So, did you?

This thread has maximum edginess.

> the world runs on rape

Omg i cannot believe you got through typing that, doing the captcha, and hitting send without realising how much of a moron you are. My god, you are so stupid, my sides, to kek. Thankyou.

Assuming your stories are true, I feel for both of you. Being taken advantage at a young age sounds pretty shitty.

>It ruins everything
So as an adult you let someone else take control of your life and influence your actions?
Are you responsible and in control of your life, or not?

Oh i didn't mean to add that last guy. Oh well might as well offend more people.

But what about orgasms? (The original question)

Well, some shit talker is telling a girl she needs to take responsibility for being raped, and that shit talker has no fucking idea what he's talking about. Meanwhile, I've witnessed three brutal rapes and I can tell you - it leaves physical and mental scars for life.

>Implying wasn't maximum edge

>admitting to being a rapist.

No worries. Not mad.

They Cuz, bit will never admit it, because they would lose pity points.

No. I was in there for attempted murder. I witnessed three rapes.

Yeah added you by mistake. You're right. I have to ask though why have you seen three rapes? Was that in juvie or what?

>admitting to attempting to murder someone and thinking your opinion matters on anything in the world

It seems like a verybhard thing to cope with femanon, i feel you. People that like kids are fucked and they need to be put down.. im sorry you had to go through that.

Yeah I orgasmed.. I didn't know what it was, just the feeling of orgasm combined with being completely afraid and confused. All I wanted was my Buzz Lightyear and my mom. I started to cry and I cant remember anything else. That was my first time. I have a wife now, and after 6 years of marriage it's still hard for me to orgasm. And when I do I cry sometimes. I tried to kill myself earlier this year. I know none of you faggots care, but it feels better talking about it and you don't have any possible way of knowing who I am so I don't give a fuck.

Oral only. She was 8 to 13. Came buckets two or three times a week, tasted so nice for six years. Her family moved away. She loved every moment, judging by her orgasms.

He could just be a muslim like you...

No matter what the situation is you can always ask yourself what could I have done differently to prevent this. There's always responsibility on both sides. This responsibility may not be equal but there's always a little bit you could have done differently. Or as a child the parents could have done differently or any other responsible adult could have done differently.

being a dyke is why your fucked up in the head. not because some guy made you useful for the night.

How old were you? How did it start?

>13
Proof

How did you try to kill yourself? Why were you unsuccessful? Are you too much of a coward to kill yourself?

Since you can't read, I'll make clear what I mean.
People need to take responsibility for their personal lives. One isn't responsible for the actions of another. One is responsible for everything they do and the way they act.

Could you go into more detail?

i'm a serial rapist>Implying i'm not a serial rapist that has literally raped hundreds of women around the world

i'm pretty much a sexpert on rape

The first time, a girl I was friends with, hanging out and getting stoned, was raped by three niggers in downtown Ann Arbor late at night in a park that was relatively secluded.
In lockup, I witnessed one boy being forced to suck a line of nigger cocks. They later beat and fucked him but I didn't see that.
Then I saw a rape where several kids raped a semi-retarded white kid, just because he was a mark.
The worst part was, he was actually innocent and shouldn't have been there in the first place. I've also witnessed several brutal beatings, and I actually was forced to beat the shit out of the third rape victim, or the black gang would beat me. It was their entertainment.

>made you useful for the night
fucking savage

I can't have sex without crying, I've gone to therapy, I constantly try to "be positive" I work out, I work a job I'm passionate about, but I can't fucking trust anyone. Sex is almost torture. Sometimes I feel like it physically hurts when I see my penis in a mirror. Locker rooms almost give me panic attacks, which was a problem when I was an Infantryman in the Army. It hurt, user. I know you don't care, but it fucking hurt. I'm just writing this to ease some pain, I could care less what the fuck you think about me, you neck bearded piece of shit. I guarantee I've worked harder in one day as a 19 year old grunt than you ever will in your entire life you fucking pedo faggot. I hope you die.

Greentext plz

My daddy fucked me when I was a little girl. I liked it, it was nice being so loved. I'm married now and I convinced my husband to do our daughters like me and my sisters got it.

How.. the fuck? Explain

>be me 32
>she was 8
>my niece, plain child, did not get enough attention at home
>not the first time, but I had her sit on my face
>licked her pussy while I stroked
>suddenly she stiffened up shuddered for a few seconds then stopped
I knew she came so I stopped licking.
>That is the only time that she came that I am aware of
>not worth the jail time and 20 years of sex offender registration (so far)

It was 25 years ago. I am a successful executive these days and I will probably make $180,000 this year, not including 401k or other bennies. So yeah, I think I have plenty of credibility.

>hanging out with niggers
>being a nigger

>dyke
I'm a dude

What do you mean your sisters got it?
And do you unserstand how fuxking stupid this is!?!?! Not everyone wants to get fucked by their dad u fuckface cunt

THE CHILD HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS. I was the only one responsible.

Can you please go into detail

Can't imagine cumming and not enjoying it.
One time I was in a car wreck while I was eating an icecreme cone. Now whenever I eat icecreme cones, I cry.

Still ilegal idiot

was fucked by my babysitter, she was 20 something and I was around 8.

felt great, came looking for more all the time.
During teenager I went to psychologists and they just made me feel worse and blamed all m shit on it, belived them for years and became a failure.

later dated a teenager and she loved being fucked.
rape will fuck your head, no matterthehat age.
consensual sex that both people enjoy will feel good at any age.

>bennies
do those bennies include tendies?

I was the only whiteboy in there for any length of time and I'm glad it never wiped off on me. They didn't accept me, thank god. I played the insanity persona to the hilt and it worked. Occasionally I had to fight people to keep it up but it was calculated. I mean, I was pretty crazy - but they thought I was more dangerous than I really was.

Man they really are the worst.

Please tell more. Green text first of both daddy and hubby.

Thank you

By the way... do you have triggers and stuff that set you into an anxiety attack or anything? For example: people holding you down or something?

oh so him raping you made you realize your a fag. i get the orgasm thing now. thats defiantly gay. usually its involuntary for a girl.

So you got caught?

Some responsible person or persons allowed that scenario of forgetting pajamas and being alone with Daddy to happen. So there is responsibility on both sides of the equation. The sleepover parents and your parents

>the world runs on rape
maximum kek

I mean like I wasn't the only little girl my dad fucked, he did my sisters too. Now my husband fucks our daughters like we used to get fucked. Reading comprehension, dumbass.
About what part?

>I am a successful executive these days

sure you are. your most likely a ex con in and out of jail. you beg for money on the street and your "bennies" are section 8 housing and a link card.

fuck off criminal scum

I was raised in a liberal household, with an open mind, but I can say with certainty that black people are vicious beyond what anyone wants to believe.

>Had my 7 yo niece grind her crotch on my thigh twice while she was sitting on me
>Had to get up pretending there was something I had to do to make it stop, didn't want to make a big deal out of it so she wouldn't get freaked out

Much much older than her. Her mom was an alcoholic and made the mistake of trusting me to watch her. She thought I was gay. Her daughter found out otherwise. Little girls with absent parents are very vulnerable and desperate for attention. I gave her what she wanted. She turned out fine. Abuse is horrible, affection and pleasure are not.

Here's a virtual hug, user _o_
Most people saying "just get over it" don't mean to make fun of you, even if it seems that way.
It's just that it's hard to imagine for a person who didn't go through such trauma that some scars don't heal even after years. You just don't understand if you haven't experienced it yet. They think that after the physical pain is gone you just need to be positive about it for a while and everything is fine.
I hope you'll find a way to slowly get better.

So you can't take responsibility for your own life and change it?
Are you that weak-willed?
You were in the position to kill other people, but you can't muster up the courage to fix yourself?
Also, you were a victim of a homosexual, who target men of all ages. I bet if it were a woman who "raped" you, you'd be singing a different tune.
>I could care less what the fuck you think about me
Yet you still attack me, wish me dead. Sounds like you do care.

imagine being so bad at literally everything you do that you can't even kill yourself correctly.

Yes. She told her mom and they confronted me.
I went to the police and turned myself in.

Green text story of babysitter

ding ding ding winner

>being raped
>life fucked up
Don't see how age is important here.

Completely ignoring the fact that not all people are the same. Look at world famous boxer davie hilton... he raped both his daughters and they have had serious problems in their lives because of it..one of them even wrote a book.
Stay woke u stupid cunt and then give up your kids for adoption and then rid your filth from this planet please fuck.

When I was 11 my cousin of age 15 tricked me into letting him do stuff to me in his mom's mancave sorta basement. I vaguely remember loving it, and I look back at it today wishing we could do it again tho I'm too much of a pussy to actually face him about it. Not a word was spoken about it again after that happened once.

You did not scare her enough. Have you seen her since? What else did you do with her?

Sounds rough, mate.
I hope everything turns out for the better.