Hey Sup Forums I was gonna sign up for one of those paid dating sites. Can't decide between zoosk or match.com

Hey Sup Forums I was gonna sign up for one of those paid dating sites. Can't decide between zoosk or match.com.

Any recommendations or preferences?

Backpages is always a good option

That comes later, as a last resort lol

>filename
>LOGo

No worries. Always looking out for my Sup Forumsros

Match has hotter more dedicated women. Probably because its pay2win. If I had the money to blow I'd totally go with match.

I appreciate it, I want to meet people, not fuck around, though if that happens as a result of meeting them, then that's cool

don't you have to be autistic somewhere else?

Don't you have elementary school in the morning?

Try fuckbay

OG online dater here.
I think Match and other similar sites are actually the worst. They attract women looking for Mr Right, and their laundry list of criteria, impossible to meet, seems to prove it.
Conversely, sites such as Tinder simply introduce you to people that are mutually attracted to each other. You find out what you like about each other over the course of convo or a date or even a hookup.
In my experience, someone that is perfect for you on paper (I.E. Match) is rarely a good match in really life. Conversely, actual chemistry is impossible to predict. Stick with bumble or tinder.

>"YOU'RE a newfag lel kek go back to school hurr Durr. ×D now they'll never know I'm a newfag"
—literally every fucking newfag ever

Unless you live in central florida and bumble and tinder are filled with deactive accounts and bots.

Or your local PD trying to catch pedos pics related.

Yeahhh, tinder is a shit show here.

She could have been legit. Or a cop. Either way you don't want to fuck with that.

/soc/
Free and reliable

Two things that told me she was a cop.

>her location from posting
Locally known pedo catching area. Where they do the stings.
>the fact she off the bat goes "haha I'm really 14"
>and the hahahhahahahaha thing at the end.
Also all the other similar profiles I hit up testing afterwards would say hi, the same way and I'd go "let me guess your 14" and they would stop responding.

Obvious pedo ring is obvious.

From what i have heard match.com is 50% career oriented women looking for a trustworthy hookup, and 50% women who have exhausted all other avenues and are desperate to find a husband/coin purse.

I browsed my friends profile (he asked me to remove the cringe) and the girls didn't look too bad Desu.

Eh fuck it, I'm down with a career oriented woman considering I'm starting mine

>I'm down with a career oriented woman
Until you realize she has no time for you and you already said you wanted a relationship.

Well then, what do? Tinder is fucked, and as far as hitting on women in person... I'm getting there but I'm rusty. Been in a relationship the past 7 years and I'm 25

Erm yeah thats rough.. Do you live near a college? That might be your best bet.

Also approaching a girl is easy.. Getting her to see you as a mate is the hard part.

Try Bumble, Coffee and a Bagel, or Hinge. Match, eHarmony, Tinder, and Plenty of Fish are all old, and I've found way more success using the new & trendy apps. Tinder is still new-ish but it's spam-filled and has a ton of stupid people--which is also why it's easier to bang on it. Smarter people use newer apps, and there are less bots.

Zoosk sucks ass. Stick with match or Eharmony

Chris always says "take a seat" first

Tried both Bumble and Bagle, no dice. I don't know if it's important but I'm in Los Angeles. Looooooots of people here. I feel like by going to a pay to win site I might find something more serious

Met my wife on match.com My sister met her husband on there as well.

I was in my 30's when I used it and all the women in my age group were looking for something long term-marriage potential. Not a problem for me as I was looking for the same. Site delivered and I met a lot of quality people on there. Highly recommended if you are looking for your soulmate.

If you're just looking for a hole to put your dick in, don't bother.

Don't bother

Thanks man, I am indeed looking to meet people that I can have a long term relationship with

Are you such fucking betas that you can't get a single without a dating site? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Working a 50 hour work week...plus going to the gym plus taking care of a house doesn't lead to meeting a lot of new people.

Everyone uses dating sites now. Why do you think there are so many out there?

Yeah I'm with I'm starting my career, out of school, have my own hobbies that I like to do that are not very conducive to meeting women.

See women on the street, approach them, be charismatic, get their numbers. Is it seriously that hard for you assholes??

For some people, the dating site is like a guaranteed Fuck.

Before I met my new wife I'd have 3_4 dates lined up during the week from dating sites, then pick up.bar whores on Friday.

Saturday was for friends or sloppy seconds from one of the girls I banged from the week before.

Getting girls is easy.

Step one, the message "aren't you the perfect combination of cute n sexi?"

(If they recognize it's from a movie, just say , "yeah u caught me, I don't mind a good chick flick").. sounds gay but they buy into that confidence shit.

Step two set up "coffee". It's cheap.

Step three. Hold their hand from the get go

Step 4. acct like you don't know what's fun to do, then recommend something "fun" but private"

I owned a jeep wrangled, I'd say "hey wanna go offloading? There's a place I go to.Get away wanna see it??"..honestly, I've never had a girl tell me no.

Kiss her, you'll Fuck.

This parts super important, you don't want to actually date any if these whores. Why would you date a chick who puts out on date one, uses bad judgement by going somewhere in the woods with a random guy?.. you DONT WANT These woman.

So a few general rules.

Never take them to.your house,
Dont give them ur real cell phone

The "break up"

Send the flowers the next day.
Text them "hey how are you doing" ever 3 hours.
Call them as soon as they are out of work.

I've never seen a girl try to stick around past that...So If she sticks good luck.