What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

I'd break up with her if I were you. Her lifestyle obviously bothers you, and sooner or later, she's going to have wild sex with your roommates. Dump her, it's not worth the sleep you're gonna lose over it.

Big time, abandon ship ASAP nigger. Don't even bother trying to lie to yourself and say she won't fuck them because she totally will and she's going to totally dump you and you'll end up living with your nudist ex and two roommates who regularly fuck her

>she seemed to like their attention

There's nudists, and then there's sluts OP. Only one of them likes attention from walking around naked im front of guys.

Three roommates who regularly gang fuck her** sorry

>moved in with me tonight
Ya like this isnt a copy pasta from a thread a few nights ago

you take your clothes off too and chill with your two roommates and naked gf. maybe theyll get naked too. this is really just cuckbait but thats ok.

>Roommates
>Girlfriend moving in
If you can't afford to live on your own, why would you expect to have a nudist girlfriend to yourself?

Femanon here. Here are my tits.

To answer your question, no, you didn't fuck up.

My Aunt an Uncle are nudists and I'm very familiar with their life style. Nudists are not aroused by nudity. She doesn't have a clue how her body is affecting them. Don't get me wrong, she understands the concept of how her body turns them on and she isn't clueless about how her nudity is affecting them, but her understanding about the nature of how her naked body is a affecting them is equivalent to a blind physicist's understanding about the nature of light.

As long as you keep your cool and don't lose your shit, all three of your roommates are going to reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

nice

I didn't see that coming at all. Well played.

perfect advice

Oh God fucking damnit.

satanic trips never lie, everybody knows this

these tits are too perfect to be yours

Well played, user

Never replied to one of these before. Fucking keked, well played

samefag

¡Hola! Pocas cosas para empezar con =]
1. Sí, te agregué porque eres una gamberra, ¡es una cosa increíble ver!
2. Soy Brian.
3. No te intimides, pero no soy un tipo estereotípico. Si algo, seré el que está en la cocina = D.

Legendary amounts of kek

>walk back out and say 'bottom check!'
>get a wet wipe and make her stand up and bend over
>wipe the wet wipe over her bottom, making sure to really touch on her anus
>hold the wet wipe out to her and your roommates and let them see the brown stain that will surely be there
>tell her from now on she will be subjected to 'bottom checks' if she isn't wearing pants
>tell her that it if she disagrees she will be spanked hard
>tell her that spankings are given to girls who can't pass 'bottom checks' and to girls who refuse 'bottom checks'
>she will be turned on by your dominance
>the roommates will be turned off by her failing her first 'bottom check'
>even if she passes 'bottom checks' in the future your roommates will always remember her failing that first one.
>and they will always see her as a girl who is willing to undergo 'bottom checks' and not a sexually mature woman
>fuck her hard in your bed tonight.

Timestamp

But they are yours to someone, so they could be hers.

It's like walking into a door frame.

>She doesn't have a clue how her body is affecting them
>Don't get me wrong, she isn't clueless about how her nudity is affecting them

Immunity :^)

Trips can't lie.

this

fuck off

Ayy lmao

No immunizes. This image invalidates that image from protect you.

This

Trips confirms. Op you must do this.

You are a fucking god amongst men

Rommates are gonna start doing bottom checks though. They're gonna wanna help out ya know.

Stop posting faggot. Kill yourself. Go outside and talk to real people

fucking gross

She is going to fuck your roommates eventually.m

haha fucking wrong

Op here.

I just went out there and wiped my girlfriends ass with a wet wipe. It was completely clean. I'm not surprised because she gives herself an enema everyday She insists that I cum in her ass whenever we have sex. I don't think she has taken a shit in months.

Her response to me giving her a bottom check in front of her new roommates was to feign surprise at me suspecting it wasn't clean and assert that her ass was so clean you could eat from it. To prove this claim, she stuck a finger in her ass, pulled the finger out of her ass and then put that finger in her mouth. She smiled and winked at me.

After she did this, two of my roommates crossed their legs. The other stood up and went to the bathroom.

You are a fucking idiot

lol

just a bit fucking told.

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls....

This is a really good post. My realtism is actually satisfied. 10/10 advice.

Forgot pic

>realtism

thx for the compliment about my post. makes me feel good about posting more in the future. did you mean 'realism is actually satisfied'? i.e. did you mean that i made the post seem realistic?

sorry not joking i just dont quite understand.

pls no

tell us more greentxt

damn it