I accidentally redpill my family

How to bluepill them back?

>be me, watching Zeitgeist for fun
>My dad: "Wathcu doin here?"
>-Nothing, watching some shit in internets
>(in the movie) "And there was tons of molten steel weeks after attack.. Jet fuel CAN NOT MELT DAT SHIT"
>my dad start watching this very closely
>My dad: "Hey, %wifename% did you know that 9/11 was inside job? Look at that!"
>My mom: "No way, it's some sort of tinfoil stuff, they just like to confuse people"
>start googlin' pictures of 9/11 Pentagon and WTC
>FUCKING MOLTEN BEAMS IS REAL
>pic related my dad now

What have I done...

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-two/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to tell them about dancing Israeli me thinks

I like those bulletin boards with the interconnecting strings, makes me feel like a super cool spy

Redpill them on kikes, refugees, and niggers.

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-two/

OP, was this all a part of your master plan?

Now show him the Israeli art students

They were not dancing because of the two towers going down and all the deaths, they were dancing because they fully believed this would make the US kick the war-machine into overdrive and completely annihilate the muslim threat. Naturally this would be EXTREMELY beneficial for their home country Israel.
Of course all that really happened was a memorial got put up and jack shit happened.
Just want to throw that out there.

But srsly guys, I'm kinda worried

Iktf, It happened to me too

>mom gets back from a theater
>starts talking about Brodski's poetry
>says that she doesn't like it that much because he was jewish

or this

>hear her talking to her friend about soviet union and 1917
>says that most of the revolutionists weren't actually russians, says that most of them were jews

>she is actually redpilled
>doesn't show it

>Leaf

Distract them with other redpills. 9/11 is a psychological quagmire.

They danced because they just killed thousands of goys.

>Zeitgeist

Bluepilled retard.

slide it

I turned my tolerant mother into "refugee" hating, USA disliking Russia apologist.

why is this so hard for troofers to accept?

>pic related
For ~9 seconds.

That's retarded, and you know it.

Go ask google if jetfuel can melt steel beams. Shit bricks.

Yes goyim, 9/11 was an inside job... let more refugees into your country. Taxes are great, nothing wrong with being gay.

Good.. good...

>Not sure if shilling or just extremely retarded

>2016
>watching zeitgeist part 1

Heat travels upwards, and would not intensify. further from the source.

>heat travels downwards

Mine is pretty redpilled, even without browsing anything in english.
Yesterday he outright called out Soros as the jewish banker that tugs the strings in progressive Yurop.

>tfw you successfully redpilled everyone at work against the one liberal
>tfw everyone in your family but your sisters are far right

For true redpill look at Snowden.

in a fucking enclosed space it would

I did this at well. My dad was an artist who loved painting wildlife, fitness, health food, and the outdoors.

Now he's a fitness-loving, out door-loving, healthfood-loving artist that likes to paint scenes of Muslims being killed by Europeans.

I love it honestly. But I kind of feel like I corrupted something pure.

>big ass hole from crashed plane
>whole lot of broken windows

>closed space

Then why do ovens heat from the bottom?

ur dad sounds p cool, desu

Tell him about the Jews

your mom sounds like the only mentally stable person in your family

You're thinking of the "heat rises" meme, which really just means hot air rises. Heat transfer always flows from areas of high temperature to areas of lower temperature. If the area where the jets impacted are the hottest (raging inferno, duh), the heat will transfer throughout the rest of the structure that is at a cooler temperature. This means both upwards and downwards away from the point of explosion.

Convection vs. conduction, retard.

>TFW your mother was redpilled since the beginning
>TFW even in your childhood, when hearing a name, she could instantly tell if it was Jewish and voiced the fact every time it was

I used to be a libshit before Sup Forums. Left Russian political resources for good cause they were too retarded, too full of Kremlin trolls, and the news were a fucking joke. Was all for globalism, EU and liked Jews. Thought I'd find more like-minded liberal individuals on an English-speaking board, lol.

Now, after Sup Forums... I still despise Putin, but have to admit that he is way better than Eurocuck kike puppets who want to come in his stead. I can see a bigger picture now and get why he's doing all the bad things that he's doing. Russia stronk!

They were dancing because all of those whities died. They are no different than any other middle-easterners: they hate all outsiders for no reason, they like when everybody else suffers, they wanna enslave all the world and they don't ever integrate into any societies.

>Zeitgeist

Exterminate your entire lineage, you are biohazard material because of your defective mental genes.

Zeitgeist is a shit movie, doesn't tell you anything more than fiction and things you could figure out by yourself

Maybe he just found a way to express other types of feelings, just as natural and humane as the happiness of drawing landscapes.
Can you post a pic of one of his works with the refugees please?!
I would love to see a painting of that

RT commenters are THE WORST people in existence.

It would have been too hot for firefighters and survivors who were still there to have been up as far into the towers as they were. But I guess if passports can make it without any burns...

Dude, Putin's not that bad tbqh. If he really really wanted to just be a corrupt dictator, there's much easier way to steal money from a country like Russia without doing shit like annexing Ukraine and such things and making the whole NATO butthurt.

I'm confused where pol stands on snowden. I thought we were all for release of that information but I also hear about him being a Russian spy or some shit

>We need more original stories like yours

But why use "controlled" demo? Why not just blow it the fug up

>Family member who is really pro-Israel suddenly says "Maybe it's not completely wrong to say that the Jews are behind it all"

It's not really a surprise that the Russians know damn well who killed off so many of them during that period.