Why would anyone ever watch this america-hating nazi fuck?

why would anyone ever watch this america-hating nazi fuck?

No idea, it's literally 100% trump jokes now, completely unwatchable and he alienated a good portion of his viewers.

The people who watch him are the same people who support CNN and their incitement of riots and murder through over reporting profitable topics such as white on black violence.

i hear he is funny if you are mentally ill and/or a communist

His old character was a caricature of a far right whack job. His actual personality is the same way, only leftist.

I lost all respect for the man when he tried to play Bernie Sanders like a chump. Bernie wasn't having it though and only talked about issues.

>it's literally 100% trump jokes now
I know, and he used to be funny when he was on Colbert Report, but it seems like they forgot how to write jokes when Trump won the election. Now it's like they all sit around and instead of coming up with good material, they just take whatever Trump happened to do that day and make fun of it. I mean, I know the guy doesn't like Trump, but give it a fucking rest already.

His ratings are the highest of all the late night hosts. I think you may be seeing what you want to see here because you're a trump humping faggot.

Or maybe all late night shows suck ass and his sucks the least.

I subscribed to the YouTube clips until last week. He made unintelligible noises to mock Trump. It was equally not funny when Trump mocked disabled reporter Serge Kovaleski. I consider myself an alienated former viewer.

Then why bitch about an entire genre of shows you don't even watch? Is it because you're a whiny little bitch?

>everyone else is the problem!
lol ok

hi stephen

Former salute

Russia pls go

yes

fake news pls go

Because he has higher ratings than Trump, duh!

its not hard to make fun of trump tho

Some of the trump humping cultists that mock liberals for their safe spaces and being triggered bitch more than the annoying fucking liberals they complain about.

Your logic bro
> What a whiny little bitch has to do with facts about ratings idk

I don't know where you fucking derailed on the education train but it was irreparably long ago.

What's funny about this stupid comment is that it is demonstrably not true when looking at his ratings. He's not alienating a good portion of his viewers. His ratings are consistently the highest in late night. user just feeeeels that it's true because it aligns with his distorted perspective. It's demonstrably false but because user thinks and feels that it must be true it is. This is called Truthiness and it is a word coined by none other than Stephen fucking Colbert.

Well, no, but he's turned into a hack. He has one topic, and that's Trump. And the jokes keep getting lazier and lazier. See that's a pretty accurate description of what his show, and most all of late night comedy has become in the last year.
Hate on Trump if you want, but for Christ's sake, change the fucking subject once in a while.

>he alienated a good portion of his viewers.

That's what it has to do with ratings you complete fucking imbecile. Go ejaculate into your waifu pillow.

This is a fair criticism of the show.

what about ratings ?
tv is dead
most of anyone who is even talking about him just watched his highlights on trending youtube

>Cracks joke about user being autistic
>Uses waifu picture

kek

Why he trend tho

Because they also hate america and are a nazi aswell? Guessing....

Pretty big assumption there user. See: Truthiness

This whole thread is cancer and everyone involved should kill themselves.

U first ;^)

Because they're also America-hating nazi fucks.

Yeah. They used to be funny and witty, but it's like ever since Trump won, they're like, "Yay! We don't have to actually put any effort into our writing anymore!" I quit watching that shit months ago, because of that bullshit.

>literally harass and trying to get people to mob slander you with shitty opinions
>oh now you must want a safe space now like any sane rational person
are you literally retarded?

>everyone involved should kill themselves
Nothing seems to kill me, no matter how hard I try.

Because he's fucking hilarious.

Stop being such a dramatic cunt you fucking pussy.

You can torrent any movie or show you want. Why are people still watching TV and incomplete clips from youtube? I haven't watched a show I dislike in years

What was funny was when they did the knock off Dr. Suess books however you spell that dudes name, but it's just the jokes write themselves now and are basically him reporting news and hating it. All in all he just got lazy, happened to Carson too.

>months ago
Trumps only been in office a few months. Guess your opinion doesn't mean much, your sample size is too small. Makes sense.

3edgy5me

Faggot.

>a few months
He's been in office for 8 months, you dumb faggot.

I was going to say something about that but I'm too lazy to go back and read the posts lol

Colbert was barely funny on Comedy Central, but now he's gone full retard because he thinks it will help with his ratings. Also, stopped watching Colbert when he had a complete meltdown over his sister losing her bid for Congress, and started calling everyone back then Nazis for disagreeing with him even 1% of the time.

And yet it feels like years

Cool story, bro.

Whatever. Dude hasn't watched a show for months and thinks he knows all about it. Time in office isn't really relevant anyways. Who fucking cares nitwit.

>Being this retarded.

If I want my own comeback I'll check yur butt ;^)

Just think about it two more years and the circus starts all over again lol going to be juicy this time around I guarantee that lol

A good portion < 2% if you believe statistics Trump supporters don't watch him in the first place, and they amount to less than 23% of the population

fuck that degenerate .. POS.

This board during every monologue.

That wasn't a comeback, idiot.