Alright Sup Forums, can we have a serious discussion about how disappointing Hurricane Irma turned out to be...

Alright Sup Forums, can we have a serious discussion about how disappointing Hurricane Irma turned out to be? Days and days of hype and it barely did anything.

I wanted carnage and hellfire and brimstone. Florida to be basicaly wiped off the map. Collapsed skyscrapers and demolished bridges. Entire suburbs wiped off the map. Disney world blown away. Millions without food or power or water for weeks.

Instead we got like minor flooding and some tree branches blown off in the middle of nowhere. Fucking lame. Maybe like a 1/10 at best.

>I wanted
Lol you edgy faggot.

Edgy, glad you're upset.

Seriously OP, you must be a real poop licking loser without a scrotum. The fact you wasted a thread to talk about this makes you a faggot of a large magnitude. I hope you suffer for your failure as a human being.

Edgy.

It knocked over part of my rotted ass fence..

Nothing 4 bags of cement and 4 4x4s can't fix tho! I hear someones trash can flopping around between my house I wanna go get it...

If you kill yourself you won't longer be disappointed about yourself, user.

Where did I say I was disappointed about myself, fucktard? Can you not fucking read?

Like it matter you chubby chew toy smudge from cum, you're a bitch and you're acting like one. If you were a kid you'd be rightfully punished.

This bitch knew how to Hurricane.

#fuckIrma

Pathetic, you can't even insult someone. Post your butt gay boy, I'm tking ownership of you.

I know right. I've been watching streams all day. Some nigger in Miami was walking around in it and it wasn't even shit. After the shit on the islands I was expecting something decent to watch. What a let down.

lulz. fucking faggot

This guy gets it. Unlike the rest of you cuntstains.

That's not my demanded ass picture bitch boy, you're going to submit to me. People like you were born to be subservient to people like me, so it's time you learned your place boyo.

I'm gonna have to start rolling coal or some shit to speed up global warming. These weak-ass hurricanes ain't shit yet.

You sound upset goider, I like that. You'll be even more upset when I stick sewing needles into your feeble testicles.

Ok fucktard,, whatever you say. You're like totally not gay and didn't ask to see my butt.

Goider? What kind of jew faggot word is that?

I think the cum bubbling beta boy meant to type Goiter?

Even fucking Sci-fi shit wouldn't have made watching Irma entertaining.

You typed that first bitch. G-O-I-D-E-R. Are you a fucking moron?

>Goider
Not a word.
Goiter is a word.

Practice your sucking skills my little catamite.

Yes, get angry at me, your homosexual master. I'm going to rail your tight little ass while you squeal because I'll be dripping hot wax on you. Remember bitch boy, I'm better than you.

From this...

...to this.

Weak.

What he said. There should be little if any trace of Florida left after the hype. Whom do we sue?

I like seeing you disappointed, maybe I'll slap you eight times then tickle your anus. Sound good? It does to me, and that's all that matterd.

I blame Jesus. Too many rednecks praying for Salvation.

Yes bitch boy, show me how focused you are on me, I demand your attention as well as your wimpers. I know you're very upset, so please keep being upset.

What Florida should have looked like tommorrow.

Rush was right. It was all media hype to sell gasoline generators and bottled water for thier corporate masters.

Upset little child? Good, tears are very erotic. I'm going to start ripling your pubic hairs out now pinworm, feel free to beg your better.

Said no one ever.