My smug ass is postin' still internet, still electricity! HURRICANE WATCHING POST

my smug ass is postin' still internet, still electricity! HURRICANE WATCHING POST.

Details; wind started to pick up about an hour ago for me. so far everything is good, short section of my wooden fence broke earlier but it's because the base of the post where rotten, and 90% of the rest [including recently replace post] is doing fine.

The low pressure in the house is building up, I can hear the hurricane straps and roof flexing. the noise mainly comes from either two pieces of wood rubbing against each other, and the nails used slipping in an out. [THIS IS WHY YOU USE NAILS AND NOT SCREWS] [concrete outer walls]

I hear someones trashcan outside my bedroom window, but all the windows are boarded up with ply, if the trashcan is there tomorrow morning, I'm figuring out who's it is, and cutting it up into pieces and returning it to them.

AMA I guess.

You have water on hand? You on the second floor or better? You have a boat just in case??

Chili? Beer? Chocolate milk? Pastries? You going to lose power? Got ice?

For someone who hasn't experienced the low pressure effect inside a house. here's an interesting thing that happens! The red line is normally where the waterlevel sits, roughly. It hasn't been used for about 2 hours before I took this picture, it raises if you flush but will go back down over time, or if the pressure increases.

Water yes, always have a few cases with me, working outdoors will do that to you.

Second floor? nah 1 story, plus it doesn't flood where I live. I sit about 10 feet above the swamp lands around me.

No boat, not needed, im white I can swim if need be. got waders though.

chili, yeah, beer no, chocolate milk no, pastries no.

going to loose power; the relay station is 1/4 mile east of my house, surrounded in trees [but kept trimmed away all the way around about a 2 lane roads width. sometimes branches/moss comes off the trees and shorts out something real quick, but besides flickers no everything is solid. most of our power lines run underground as well because not a flood zone.

Go ice, yes.

Will be interesting to see how inland deals with the unexpected turn.

wind's starting to really crank it up, remember this is only a CAT 2 over me right now. think about all the island's that got raped by a 5-4-3CAT

Orlando here. Winds have been strong but not too bad. The gusts get fierce because sometimes they don't let up for 20 seconds or more. I'm lucky - haven't lost power - but I can hear my UPS going crazy. Rode out Charley in 2004 and this feels pretty similar. Charley wasn't nearly this big, but more powerful.

Is that yo momma' house??!

I've been without power for hours now. Luckily I have a bigass generator my dad gave me, so I just plugged it into the circuit box.

Where do you live? I'm in Ocoee

Dat yo momma's hous

Atlantic Beach reporting in--DURING LITERAL SHITSTORM

Have some tots

YES! TITS OUT FOR IRMA!

floridians are weird...

four corners area of Osceola county.

heard power went out over in the area of Saint cloud.

Rode out every single one since Charley, that's what made me a "smug ass" saying this wasn't gonna be no big deal for me.

Deltona, reporting in. A couple of GUSTY WOOSHES, but nothing exciting... yet.

Beer flowin, PS4 goin'...

you know the Three Amigos turned out to be a pretty racist movie now that I've seen it again...

still got maybe 2 hours before you guys see anything worth while i'd say.

in Tampa bags of dicks are falling out of the sky.!

Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { Hurricane Party >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ { >>~ . ~> _., `’ - ‘` } ~• . •~ {

someone on Sup Forums is wishing you all a happy hurricane...please let us know if we can help make this hurricane any more awkward...

I figured. I'm expecting to be inconvenienced at the worst right now.

Tampons come from Tampa

I'm in Orlando near Conway/ lake Underhill. Storm isn't bad really

keep the thread alive, I'm trying to get some cool WEBM's

i'll write a haiku about my balls...

bump

kek

I'm expecting that haiku. - OP

need some webms user

I'm trying, fuck HTC U11 does something weird when hooked to my computer, it gives me my photos and not pictures, so im using the Windows default "import pictures/videos" software and its slow AF.

I think that's Houston, lil buddy...

130 out of 920 to go!

thank goodness I can make some bomb ass GIF's and WEBM's bretty fast.

there's been a sack
but a flag's down on the play
in my pants, always a Super Bowl

Tokyo burns in ruins
thousands dead, missing
...gojira!

any srqfags? used to live in bradenton, lost contact with friends a year or two back and am curious of conditions.

nave a niece in north port and her family and her are doing fine so far. good luck anons, stay safe!

in orlando
shit is all
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
here

900/920, those last 20 have to be the videos.

sucks having a high end Phone, with a 2009 PC. limited by the USB port itself..

1/10 barely tried. write a new one. F

Irma does a 360 and walks away

fuck you - i opened my soul to you - and you hurt me, now i'm going kill people in the hurricane and make it look like it was the hurricane did it...and it's all your fault

first webm SOON.tm

divinity, the infinite sausage
lotus flower reflected in ripples
hail hail scrotum! hail!

This is America, bad storms are only for poor countries. Of course nothing serious was gonna happen.

a wrinkled old man
accelerating towards the speed of light
infinitely massive, bulge

Southern Georgia reporting in for the hurricane party.
You bastards are sucking all the fun out if Irma. By the time she gets here she'll be a queef..

goddamn it Georgia, go start your own thread and port it directly into your lower intestines...

Sorry I was hoping for more too..

OPEE here, fucking power flickered mid-render on video 1, and the good one is taking forever to get to my dropbox..

Florida man is legend

dude. it's just a video of the OP's penis

i'm so disappointed

Georgia anons don't give a rats ass about this storm now. All the hype and its down to an average rainy weekend.

i was just being stupid user;

now we have to listen Operation Ivy together...and be friends.

haha

You wish it was my dick.