It's the 16th anniversary of the Jews doing 9/11

It's the 16th anniversary of the Jews doing 9/11.

Jew hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naw, I'm good.

OP here. Not stormfag or nazi. Just fucking hate jews and Israel.

hi. im jewish. have a nice night.

why hate when you can love :*

Is there anymore in that folder. Thanks for the bumps.

Every day is Jew Day.

yup

theyre not surrendering, theyre prepping for their first ride on the holocoster

>

you missed someone, you need to do your research.

Kikes are evil and the worst race on earth

Probably knew about it but so did the American Intelligence..

holocoster

Why are u kikes racist???

no they have laws against that u know brah

hope ur accessing through military-grade HTTP/S

JIDF knows about Sup Forums and this constantly trawl it for anti jew threads

I'll just place some pennies over a bear trap.

well aint that the pot callin the kettle a nigger.

saudis did it not sure why you guys are trying to blame the wrong group

I guess you guys are white supremacists?

nope. just a jew getting his laughs in.

Lmfao what??

That's what (((they))) want you good goys to believe.

Honestly, now I realize this racial stuff between human beings is fucking stupid

>hur der joooos is why iam isn't winner

LMFAO!

sure thing, cuntface

Is it race mixing if I marry a Jew and I'm Irish and German?

Not bad. But I gotta say your creativity is declining with every post.

faggots can't fight

I'm a jew irl, ask me anything (BTW I hate muslims and niggers as much as the OP is a fag)

im a jew irl too... i hate everyone... even myself... the jewest of characteristics.

OP here. Why do hate muslims and niggers? What's wrong with me adding jews to that list?

How much banks/media outlets do you own?

Successful thread

yeah, you Sup Forumstards are famous for your creativity in shitposting threadbare retread that's been recycled around stormfagfront since 1998.

I love the Jew jealousy you scream from the top of your lungs. You remind me of niggers.

Does it feel nice to suck Satan's dick for money?

I don't own anything substantial yet. I am about to graduate with my MBA in finance. I have also started my own VC firm, so soon I'll own something substantial.

how much do you still owe on your singlewide?

I've found the rebbiter

muh saudis muh 28 pages have been released
NO THEY WEREN"T
ALL ISRAELI REF WAS REMOVED

proof

I've already said I'm not a stormfag or nazi. I don't even go on Sup Forums. I just hate jews. Is every jew-hater suddenly a nazi?

does it feel nice to always feel shit-tier next to a successful Jewish professor or scientists or industry leader?

I feel sorry for you. But, you know, being God's Chosen and beloved isn't always a walk in the park!

Muslims: they're uncivilized savages, whose "culture" is entirely based on violence. And when they go to a civilized country (like pussy Germany) they try to make that place as similar as the shithole from where they came.
Niggers: Do I even have to explain this?

I personally believe that jews (specially sephardic jews) are quite decent. We spent most of our history as shepherds/traders and through Jesus created the main religion of the world. The fact that some (ashkenazi) jews are full of shit doesn't mean that all are like that

jidf detected

Sure thing, faggot. Anyone who hates God, hates Jews. I get it.

Honestly, is Sup Forums hateful or just full of trolls I Curious????

the day America lost to a couple bearded sandniggers
all of my kek

I believe in Yahweh (God). The only difference between a jew and a christian is Jesus.

kek You don't know me. I don't give a fuck about richfags. I feel fine with my honest job that doesn't involve fucking over others.

I know you. You're a faggot jealous as fuck of success.

Go back to your safe space faggit.

shoot yourself in the face, dumb Slav. Stop being a parasite off Jewish success.

oy vey, I literally can't deal with this antisemitism.
you goyim are being so bigoted right now, I think I might have PTSD. oh, my asthma.

Fuck u edgelord

For youngfags, here's the Israeli trifecta behind 9/11:

>Dov Zakheim
Head of the Pentagon on 9/11. Major Zionist. Certified rabbi during his short Pentagon employment. Left SPC, an advanced military aero company
specializing in remote/automated systems, for the Pentagon shortly before 9/11.

>Daniel Lewin
Elite Israeli soldier and paratrooper. Spoke fluent Arabic. Trained in hijackings in Israel. Was aboard Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC.
Lewin is on record as the first casualty of 9/11. It's reported he was stabbed to death by Muslim hijackers before it hit the WTC. He was in seat 9B,
directly in front of an alleged hijacker in 10B. His peers in Sayeret Matkal (Israel's Navy Seals), say he could not have been stabbed to death
(see WND.com reports).

>Urban Moving Systems
These are the five "Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 for celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC, before anyone knew it was a day of terrorism.
They were seen photographing the flight hitting the WTC from Doric Tower apartments in Jersey.
Their names are: Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Yaron Shmuel, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg. Their boss was Dominik Suter, head of Urban Moving Systems.
After 9/11, he was questioned by FBI, then quickly sold his home, abandoned Urban Moving's offices (for which he was sued over),
and left for Israel with his wife. These five Israelis were there to document the attack, and to provide services and transport etc before the attack.
Possibly only two or three "were in on it."

Dov Zakheim handled the government end. The remote control tech with the aircraft. The coverup.

Daniel Lewin handled the operation aboard Flight 11, and may have spearheaded much more.
He either sacrificed himself or parachuted out of the plane (not as far fetched as it sounds, given SPC technology at the time).
Lewin was a rapid Zionist. His father hates the United States.

Urban Moving Systems - interns of 9/11. Israeli grunts. Arrested because sloppy.

Whatever you say kike. You turned you back on God and now take Satan's three footer in the ass for jew gold.

Hey ^B check it out

Anyone got more??

Fight me m8

jews and nazis are the same thing both should be eradicated too bad they didnt kill each other off

delet this.

Hey man everyone has their kinks. Yours happens to be bestiality.

hahaha..you keep talking, we keep laughing

literally 2 seconds on google to debunk this sad 5th-rate conspiracy theory

stop talking to the mirror ryan

The fact that I have a neckbeard (as any sane jew) doesn't matter here

but you dont because you cant

fake and gay

wait how is it fake

Where are you faggot???

so you're a shitskin arab then? I hope the jew kills your family

yawn. that's the best you got? boring shit.

Nope. Just a normal white guy who is not a nazi and still hates jews. I know it's hard to wrap your mind around it

arabs have very pretty skin

you wouldn't know!

Its September 10th dumbass

nope we live in a post 9/11 world

I live in a very religious household my mother and father are jewish and in the community most of them are self hating

List of people who hate jews.
1.Jews
2.Rest of the world

>not understanding timezones

Nah, religon isn't a race. They do have distinct gentical traits those, big noses, beady eyes, curly hair, small dicks, hucnhed backs, sweaty palsm and an insatiable greed.

But go for it..

jew love thread
happy 9/11 erryone

rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11

but, keep talking. it undermines your credibility instantly.

fake and gay

I've never seen a self hating jew, probably because every jew I know (myself included) is a mizrahi, not a shitty ashkenazi. The only people I know that hate jews are muslims and niggers