Didn't killed a single Muslim, but shittons of Christians

Didn't killed a single Muslim, but shittons of Christians.

Ironic isn't it?

shitler adored islam

He didn't kill a single Christian, he did fight polish warriors, brave fighters who lost fight, after that he fucked atheist bolsheviks girl pucci

Lolwut he killed the French, Brits, Serbs, Greeks, pretty much anything Slav and many others.

>cuckstianity

also he didn't want to kill any jews, the muslim hajj amin al-husseini made him do it

really makes you think

>lost the war
>thought Christianity was a pussy religion and wanted to abolish it
>committed suicide like a bitch
>set back the right wing ideology and nationalism for decades
>didn't end up killing Jews(white supremacists don't believe in the holocaust)
>lead to deaths of countless native Europeans

Why do stormfags and Sup Forumstards worship hitler, again? What's the point of sucking his dick if you don't believe in the holocaust? He accomplished jackshit

Hitler was pro-muslim though.

gee I wonder who those scientists, thinkers & mathematicians were

At least they let you live unlike the spanish
Then the ottomans had to send ships to rescue you from inquisition

yeah I was just pointing out what a retard Hitler was.

Turkish are always bros in my eyes, two coinciding bad leaders don't change that.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Did you know that Hitler was an Austrian Jew on his father's line and did not have a relationship with the Germans? He has E haplogroup.

Mudslimes were very quiet in their bumfuck desert until the 90s when the US and UK went to throw bombs there by orders of Israel

There's a bunch of theories for this:

>One being, that when he fought in World War 1 he observed officers who were were Jewish send soldiers out to die but not doing any fighting.

>Another one, is that he was sent on the mission that led to his injury, and release from the army by a Jewish officer

>As well as one, that was proven false, that his parents were murdered by Jewish people.

None of if it makes sense for why he would want to exterminate, or force them out of Europe, but those are some theories for why he hated them.

>Dividing along religious lines

Enjoy your christian Ethiopians and spics, faggot.

Have you even read Mein Kampf you little shit? It's laid out right in front of you why.

why the fuck would i have read Mein Kampf if i'm not a fucking storm-fag

>Why did he do it lol? Guess we'll never know.
>Why should i read his book lol? I'm not a storm-fag.

this lmao

100% positive that atleast one muslim got killed in Afrika operation

>he is Jewish because he haplogroup E
Lol no. Haplogroup E is from Neolithic farmers, I have haplogroup E like Hitler(and Napoleon btw) but I didn't have any ashkenazi autosomal DNA. It's not uncommon Austria since it was a major hub in ancient times

nigger your not even making any sense

Jews are the cancer of this world. Both world wars were started by Jews. Communism is a Jewish invention. Holohoax apparently killed 6 million of Jews but communists killed way more people than nazis did.

Why nobody ever speak about the horrors of communism? You only hear about muh 6 gorillion Joos,

>both world wars were started by jews

oh i'm laffin

And people talk about the horrors of communism a ton you dimwit