Reddit isn't perfect but you don't get useless garbage like OP everywhere

>it's another "tripfag acts like a faggot" episode

>he unironically goes on reddit
You are worse for this board than OP you turbofag

t. taylor
go fart somewhere else you damned whore

i would totally inhale her fart straight out of her anus

Dear Tay-Tay,

I've come along through the valley of darkness and I know Lawliet is probably watching over. He call me Snake and probably wants to marry you but right now I'm going through some difficult times, my mother wants me to do a vasectomy and I'll probably lose the chance of having children with you but fuck it I won't bring anyone to suffer here and fuck the testament too I won't leave my kingdom to no one else but the people.

Peace out nigga,

-R

What did you mean by this?

I wanted to have children with Tay-Tay for the sake of leaving my lineage to some genius homemade criminal.

Not you Fiona, listen to me, you're going through a lot and I don't wanna miss the chance to tell you I won't be able to have kids anymore.

Here are the names for the children I wanted so far:

Crimson, Armand, Jacques, Nikola, Reuben, Khan...

Crimson is the most important, the girl that carries him in his belly will have the chance to see the next King of our times, I'll leave my cyber-democratic manifesto to him and so it will be dedicated to such. He will rule the land because rulers rule and I hope he ask thyself for another Kingdom for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Sad Taylor sitting alone on the bench ripping ass and enjoying the smell to cheer her up

I think farting for her here in Sup Forums is like bluffin' in poker.

She might not be here but the message got home.

I don't understand. Please explain

Well i love her more

Look out east coast you gonna have a neighbor. Watch out for your ears Tay-Tay, watch out for your ears!

It was 20 years ago today!

I just have to publish my book to be recognized and enter her intellectual circle but that's bullshit I am already here.

I came here to drink milk and marry Tay-Tay and I'm all out of milk.

>dude random bullshit lmao

Well i love her extra than that

Yeah but..
>dude farts lmoa

You can't really fight on who loves her more because I'll die for her sins. Just kidding, I'm Rowling Rowling Rowling Rowling.

If dubs I go live with Jimmy Page.

Drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry and who thought Jesus were drinking Whiskey then whined -"This would be the day that I die"-

Are you a virgin?

>gropes ass

Dear user,

I'm Ruben Dario the chosen Mayan, I was elected by them in 2012 to bring justice and establish divine laws. I already knew during my whole life I was chosen but the day I read about 3 pages of my sign in a Mayan book I realized what an Oracle was, the woman that gave me the book was really wise and told me to keep my path without telling her how much I was into this responsibility. So I thought about having children with celebrities because they are not just celebrities or famous people but they are chosen too, not to say the 144 thousand that are born in May 21, 1990. (Tz'i Mayan sign) but really chosen people, angel people, white people.

Now you do what we told you. I want to introduce the woman in the Vatican by allowing them inside and having more nuns but it will be difficult since they don't accept the update on the scriptures which require a lot.

I'm not virgin I aborted twice and I am ready to have my children, I don't want to wait more to play with them also I want to give Prince George a friend to play with him. Columbus now a poet is a prophet and I have already made up some fight clubs around here.

The project mayhem goes well and I am an oldfag, I've been here the whole summer.

>pic related, me.

Would you eat Andy Sixx's log of shit?

I'm writing a cyber-democratic manifesto to introduce the vote in the Internet but for more stuff (Infrastructure, codes/laws, educational reforms, etc. Anything that can be uploaded as a project in the Gov site). The idea is a system for and by the people that reaches the senate and the congress directly, like an online referendum. We have the tools to embrace a new form of democracy that's real where the individual can release the group from voting for the same fail candidates.

I want to establish a central core in the Vatican (Rome) for all paths take to Rome. I have already mess with some political leaders here in Costa Rica and of course the Pope.

It would be under open licenses and it will give a voice to the people, I hope you support me once I release the book. We'll have a sort of Unix system model for and by the community, I want you to be able to vote for what you want to see outside.

In other words, I need to leave my chair to Crimson my future son, he will be the ruler of you all for I can't care less for power or being recognized I just need to enter and establish connection with several people that's key to implement such thing.

I want to take the corrupted human hand out of the Gov but if I take the chairs I'll be the next Kennedy and get killed in no time.

GET THAT SHIT THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums FAGGOT

This is me in Chatroulette, I don't look like an emo at all.

I just want you to know me for you'll see me in T.V soon, I have made a mess over here already.

I am the King of the webs I ramble and I see a lot of memes I made around so I like to stay, I was the first to name Taylor "Tay-Tay" and so I like her enough to have a baby.

I like Harlock, I want to dress like him but I'm going through some changes, many people put me through a lot of changes and my girl called me a disgrace.

thats kinky

I'll build an spaceship to reach Europa the Jupiter's moon, it has water and conditions to rarely live. The spaceship doesn't need to reach the surface which is the difficult part of a rocket but it'll be taken on a NASA one. Once in space using the plasma engine developed by Franklin' Chang we will be able to ramble around and have a sort of bebop along with more space complex and places to go. It takes months to travel to a different star but you can always manage to have sort of space bikes or spaceships that don't need to reach the surface just be taken out of a NASA transborder. I want to have the chance to start the cyber revolution but at the same time I want to live in space with my crew and disciples.

>Ruben Dario
This is odd to read on Sup Forums as a Nicaraguan.

No i actually called her TayTay before seeing anyone else do it. You saw me do it Tbh and just repeated it until you thought you came up with it. You didn't change the world friendo. I did

My father is Nicaraguan, he comes from a Mayan Tribe from the North. El vive en Canada pero es de Granada.

Los poetas son profetas, creo que el maya escucha la estrella en cambio el astrólogo de hoy en día solo la estudia y le toma fotos.

"I have inside me blood of kings"

>SUCC

>when you're partying at Dennis Rodman's crib and you're down to the last rock

Bring Lawliet, where's him?

I want to name one of my sons Lawliet, probably Jennifer Lawrence will carry him.

The idea is to lay eggs everywhere for them to become virtuous people and rule the place where they are in.

>inb4 moot is olev, noko goes in all fields, the game

Dude I invented Succ, how many levels of irony are you on right now my dude?

I don't know, six or seven?

Add me on facebook:

.com/profile.php?id=100009283030691

If it happens you have good memery, I see you're a memer, I'm pretty memer myself.

No normies allowed, please.

Kill yourself

Forever in debt to your priceless advice but I'll let the Parcae cut the line of my conscious living, in other words, I won't push the end of my days.

I carry a cross as you can see and it's really heavy but it has an ipod built-in so I can listen music while you with your envy and jealousy bring shitposting.

Nigga you mad in space.

Kill yourself pt.2

You don't understand, my destiny is already written down I cannot just go against God and take my life. I would if I could but being illuminated is just an ecstasy, we cannot win against aging and this enemy will definitely defeat me in the long run.

In the meanwhile put on your seatbelt and enjoy the breeze.

I have to honor heaven.

I think Taylor is touching the DJs butt and the DJ is doing a hover hand.

Retard

Thanks for the bump honey, if I give you any love there will be nothing else for anybody else.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8eWojO6l0Fg

youtube.com/watch?v=IQpZy-D51Jo

Look closer at that mug

Like the way you sing
Like the way you dance
Hashmeer like the way you like in the hot pants
Huh, look so good I want to give you a hug
Make me want to do the sex on grizzly bear rug
Like the way you walk when you jiggle your hips
Look so good make me want to do a flip
And bet you taste the better than the hot dog and chip
Wish I could at least to give you kick on the lips
I see you everyday in mercedes benz
I see you everyday riding with your friends
I say cmon girl cmon give me a ride
But you don't even see me you don't let me inside
I'm not good at the soccor ball
And I shmell pretty bad
And I'm not very tall
But gimme a call, let's go out friday
Oh you have to pay and we go to rollerskate.
Rollerskate date
On a friday evening
Bitch I'm not staying
If you are not paying

This shit is fucking fantastic

I'm so sorry

Autism

they also know choa is better and doesn't pass gas

>implying Choa doesn't rip some huge bombs

she's a freakin angel and we know those don't poop

>poop
Im talking about farting, which i am 100% sure she does tons of. Smelly ones too

I just want to kiss her.... :(((
I want 20 kisses from Taylor

NOW

you don't even know choa you can't accuse her of doing that

forgot your choa

I wish she could sit on my face and release those sweet lovely beautiful and stinky farts, hhnnnng

She looks like she is squeezing out a fart in that very pic
Face it dude, your waifu is a gasbag

C'mon man, you gotta accept her farts and embrace it

choa does not do that and you can't prove it

that's her sipping face and she doesn't fart and never will
this thread is awful and stop accusing choa for things that's impossible for her to do

Hey man, i think you just need to accept the fact that Choa is a little fart machine and learn to love her for the gassy, stinky girl that she is

She's definitely letting out a sbd in this photo, as soon as she walks away the stink is going to trail out from under her coat, you can't hide this

I wish she could sit on my face and release those sweet lovely beautiful and stinky farts, hhnnnnnnnngggg

if she could fart then she wouldn't be able to do this because it would leak out all the time

she doesn't have flatulence, it just vanishes from her body

alright shut up you moron

How to you know a ripper isn't leaking out in that very pic? Because it probably is
Face the facts, Choa drops bombs on the regular and enjoys farting very much. She is a fart factory

This thread has literally been allowed to stay up for seven hours

there aren't any accounts of choa ever farting once
even her family members and roommates never mentioned a single thing about it so i am inclined to believe them

*twitch* Saved.

>literally holding her nose to shield herself from her fart smell

she IS pretending to be disgusted, she love the smell of her farts

ok that was a bad picture
she's probably just smelling her fingers after she ate something

impossible, she doesn't do that i already told you

What do you think her farts sound like? I think she rips loud long ones

Rolled the window down cause everybody at the limousine was getting annoyed by the smell of her farts and they told her to, she even has that smug face like saying: heh, these cant even resist my farts, heheheh

Must be loud as a motorcycle and smelly as a skunk

>implying Choa doesn't fart under the covers and dip in for a whiff

these fags can't even*

like nothing because they don't exist

stop! it was probably just hot inside the car

why would she do that when she doesn't fart you idiot

I'd do anything to lick Taytay's pink asshole.

It got hot from all her gas if thats what you mean
Choa gives some mean hotboxes

no, hot from the weather damn it
choa doesn't fart... trust me on this one

if she never farted she would tear from the pressure and it would NOT be pretty

Now shes covering the smell with a blanket, she doesn't want anyone to know she just farted

i just farted and it smelled really good and I hope choa smells it

wrong, she's always pretty and she doesn't have to because the gas gradually leave her body but not through the backside

uhh no it was just cold there since she was wearing a skirt

No YOU should trust ME on this one. Choa farts up a storm regularly

i hope i can meet choa one day so she can fart on me

forgot my choa

and how would you know that? you never met choa

well that's going to be impossible, not that you're never going to meet her but she doesn't fart like i told you a million times

even if she doesnt fart i will stick my mouth onto her butthole and suck it out of her

>wanting to meet that fart machine
The smell would be unbareable
She would like it tho

shut up you idiot she would never let anyone do that

there would be no smell you damn moron

well, not farting is more inordinary than farting regularly, so the burden of proof lays upon you