Niggers kill lots of white people. Niggers are stupid

Niggers kill lots of white people. Niggers are stupid.

Thoughts.

niggers kill less white people than white people. all races kill their own race more than other races.

This is statistically true. My thoughts are that most races tend to only associate with others of their race, therefore more opportunities for positive/negative relations between them.

i forgot pewds was a /bro/ XD

which race in america has the highest body count?

black people? I think its probably white people.

Theres a difference between niggers and black people. Just like theres a difference between back country trailer trash and normal white people.

gotta account for population as well man.

Thats due to sheer numbers not percentages.

You're mom got raped by a nigger.

no I don't

killers are killers breaking it down to percentages is just a cop-out

So then no logic is required for our argument. We can state opinions as facts. Niggers are less intelligent than white people.

You do if you want to make the niggers look worse, because more niggers per capita of niggers kill people than whites per capital of whites do.

if you say so whitey err i mean inheritor of the blood thirstiest group in america

Straw man fallacy?

No it is the only way to rationally compare the two. Doing it by numbers then neglecting to compare the size of each group is pure and simple pseudoscience. Which always seems to accompany any notion of racial equality or any aspect of it.

any chat we have will be pseudoscience but nice try whitey them is big words

Yeah, a black person is a person who is black.

A nigger is a black person far enough away they can't hear you say nigger

Why argue with dindu's? They are not intelligent enough to use objective reasoning or abstract thought. They literally can't think past fuck, eat, kill and simple tool use.

Even your bravado exposes your inner workings. You've already come to a conclusion based on a feeling of moral and intellectual superiority even though you haven't shown any of it.
Tldr you're an emotional nigger who should shut the fuck up

lol, hows that mental illness treating you?

It's not as black and white as "all people." There is a complexity to everything and inner race relations or the lack of are no exception.