Is there any Kind user who would be willing to gift me the new School Simulator Multiplayer game...

Is there any Kind user who would be willing to gift me the new School Simulator Multiplayer game? I can gift a copy of FF11 or FF 14 for it since I was given them and don't want them.

Steam name is NightBurst

Cancer bump

More of pic?

unfortunately not.

14 is the online one right?
Which is 11, can't find it on steam

FF11 is the first online one I have a steam copy from before they took it off steam

Does it even do something?

Here's the images of the gifts I have

It should still work with it being a Steam Key, my Sis in Law still plays it via steam

dude that's worth more than you think

look up prices of 'removed games' on steam

Isnt that the FF that was removed for being extremely bad or am I getting it mixed up?

only to collectors though who are autistic enough to pay for them

you can still find boxed copies in retail stores or ebay even and you dont pay jew prices for it

it doesnt matter how good the game was
there are collectors who pay good prices for removed games
even if you get it in retail, it's literally impossible now to get it as a gift, so the existing gifts will have a pretty high price

I think you are getting it mixed, there are only two FF MMORPG and this one was a really great one

How about this, if someone wants to "buy it" from me on the cheap, You could get me 2 copies of that school Simulator game and then you could resale

Not complaining, just wanted to know. Then I guess it was the first version of 14 that was later re-done that was the bad one.

Shit, then why was it removed from steam in the first place?

probably age, I don't have an actual answer on that

Is 14 at least fun?
I've never played a FF before

If you like MMORPG it is. There are many classes and things to do. It is a really fun game, I was given this by my S-I-L but I never activated it.

Dont you need to play a monthly suscription for 14 or something like that as well

yeah unfortunately you do, but the game is well worth it, I think it's the standard 15 a month for it.