NAH MAN

NAH MAN
*wheezing
IT'S ACTUALLY HEALTHY FOR YOU
*violent coughing
IT CAN CURE CANCER AND STUFF
*hacks up black stuff

Vape is pure THC

>of course this really hot steam i'm inhaling is good for you it's way healthier than heroin

im 14 and never smoked once

Weed is the gender wage gap of drugs.

The only reason it is not considered one of the most dangerous ones is because the deaths/diseases caused by it are taken by average percentage, and since 90% of people that smoke weed smoke it far less than cigarettes, it is healthier in that sense

I bet that 420blazeit faggot outlives you because he's stress free and you have a giant stick up your ass

Found the pothead.

DUDE

MODS

And vegetable glycerin (among other things).

It honestly is. A good majority of """POOR"""" people are fat, obese monsters or skinny, skeleton drug abusers.

Eat right, stay fit and have fun.

>Deaths caused by weed

u wot

give one piece of evidence that glycerin is dangerous.

reborteed :D

I smoke weed on occasion but I'm not stupid enough to believe it's a healthy activity any type of smoke is going to be bad for you and yes I do believe that vaping is less damaging than smoking but that doesn't mean it's healthy people need to wake up

My friend toked just one marijuana cigarette and died almost instantly. The doctor said his heart literally relaxed too much and stopped. If I hadn't told him about the cause he said he would have mistaken it for a heart attack which is why deaths caused by this lethal plant are usually missed.

oh lawd

Smoke is pure THC then too.

Cannabis vapor is vaporized plant matter containing a large mix of natural chemicals, one of which is THC.

YFW WHITE BOIS HAVE PUSSY ASS LUNGS AND CANT SMOKE WEED

Master race indeed. Been smoking for years and still have same lung capacity. I get my lung capacity tested every year by my doctor just to make sure

>vaporizers have the same thc as smoking
Ya okay, you keep believing that

I have epilepsy. It definitely keeps me from flopping around like a dying fish.

Do you have a problem with that?

Cutting your spinal cord would do the same. If everyone was doing that would you too?

show your tits fatass

>tfw superior to weed smoking degenerates :^)
>"Yea bro im drinking tonight, I know I have work in the morning but I'll just get an extra large starbucks tomorrow on the way, its almost like a drug or something xD"

You clearly know very little or nothing about epilepsy.

No, that is an incorrect comparison. One is the injection of a safe and natural medication proven to work. What you suggest is a risky surgery that may or may not work.

They don't cut your spine btw, it's a split brain procedure.

Do you always demonize things you don't understand?

Nah but close.

>muh medicial problems

>insert some benign medical problems that can be changed through a lifestyle change, therapy, or at worst, medication that doesn't get you high
>need to be stoned 24/7 to function

Weed is a dangerous drug and we will ruin many young peoples lives by allowing this ludicrous legalisation experiment to go on.

I have seen the effects of cannabis on people. It is a gateway drug that kills the will and motivation of everyday people.

At least I'm not high all the time.

REPORTED!

>the same THC

THC can't be different you fucking idiot, that's why it's THC. I hate you retards that make other marijuana users look equally as brain-dead.

reported :^)

Lol, epilepsy is a benign medical problem? I sincerely hope you never have a seizure or go through what I have.

I feel sorry for those around you who have medical problems you do not understand. I'll bet you're a joy to those with disabilities.

I like how Sup Forums doesn't have real arguments against weed legalisation besides memes.

Gee whats harder, completely changing your life style, wasting hours upon hours of your life on bullshit therapy, and taking medication which probably comes with some pretty nasty side effects, OR just taking 2 minutes of your day to smoke?

How big are those bongos? You ever had 2 dudes nutt on them at once?

>Weed is a dangerous drug and we will ruin many young peoples lives by allowing this ludicrous legalisation experiment to go on.

Don't know how you'd figure that when it's easier to buy weed than it is to get alcohol.

Why are you posting your picture? You're fat and unpleasant to look at.

I hope your epilepsy kills you

They're not mine. They're a neighbor's. Probably about the same size as my wife's but my neighbor's are saggy and worn while my wife's are big, round and perky.

10/10

It's not me you dumbass. You're as ignorant as you are dumb.

oh yeah you can tell they're saggy that I down the middle, wew lad

Then why are you posting pictures of whales? Just for that I hope your seize up and hit your head on a table

she looks like she'd be fun to choke

Because it's still nicer than seeing some pic of Jeb!'s ugly mug or god forbid a fucking nigger

Yes, I assume so too. She would let me if I wanted to but I don't feel like causing problems in the neighborhood.

Yea, crazy saggy. Her ass ain't great either, she just fuckable face and juggs and is extremely insecure.

Why does it matter to you?
Alcohol turns people into lazy, fat, violent idiots but I don't see anybody campaigning to make that illegal.
Shouldn't that be higher on your list of priorities?

t. someone who's never smoked anything and doesn't plan to

What in the fucking hell is that thing?

sauce on this cum plum these types of titcows let you piss on them

underrated post

>THC levels
Sorry I forgot a word in there senpai. Merely saying that the levels of thc are way different. You canucks sure are defensive about a plant

What a sad human being.

This guy doesnt have the personality he has because he smokes weed.. hes just like that. Millions upon millions of people smoke weed everyday and they arnt like this. Get real

This "Plant" can generate so much money and jobs and benefit so many people. So people get pissed off when people act stupid and say false things about it.

The THC levels of the plant still doesn't magically change when you vaporize. If you vape it down to almost ash you're not missing out on much.

You can be vaping the same bowl of bud for hours that would have otherwise been entirely smoked in less than a few seconds.

VAPE NASHE YALL

Its hard to explain this stuff to people who dont know weed. Since its medically legal in our whole country iv been using it for many years and its pretty great

What did he posted? CP?

This is the best outlook imo

When you burn weed youre destroying some of the thc in the process, when you vape it youre not destroying anything but you don't always get as much of the other components of Marijuana like cbd

Its not good for you, that doesnt mean its bad for you. Its good for you based on your situation, for instance. Im epileptic and iv been using since I was 16. It may be hard for a lot of people to understand still but once it becomes legal you will see.

y'all posting in a bait thread.

You can vape like 90 percent thc with a vaporizer I'm not saying that if I shove shit into it it magically becomes more potent. You can extract thc

This is wrong, for one. CBD is barely in buds to begin with unless its a CBD strain which isnt likely unless its from a dispensary. Another thing, you dont destroy THC? where on earth did you hear that? Fox News?

Being a lazy fuck for a day with zero will power or obligations is hardly a good thing, but I can't deny that it's fun on occasion. Sparking up with the lads is a good way to wind down every other week

Not on archive, what was it?

Millions of Finns would disagree that inhaling steam is an issue.

It's relatively the most harmless way to get a high, everyone is miserable so why deny them a break from the harshness of reality that isn't alcohol?
I suspect these are the same people who claim suicide is selfish

You should really do some research first leaf, tbc is lost in the process of combusting.

Thats the thing man, You're still looking at it from as a party favor. People use this as a medicine. They smoke everyday, when you smoke everyday. You get a tolerance that allows you to do your everyday things.

This is America, people with any kind of mental or physical health problems should just be culled!

You must be new to Sup Forums to think you'll find rationality or civility here.

Surely having a high tolerance just ruins the fun? Sure in your case it's medicinal but out side of that, do you really feel that it's doing you any favours.

Don't forget, when they do statistics of people killed by alcohol, they include things like car crashes and shit. They don't do that for weedfiends.

I'm not smoking for fun though. I'm smoking so I dont have seizures and I can still go to school and work without health problems.

Do you have any idea how many people drive high everyday just fine?

So what you're just going to stick with a dependency on it for the rest of your life, and expect there to be no long term effects? There's no other way of medicating/lowering the chance of seizures?

It may be hard to explain because im not really medical certified but like I said higher up in the thread. Iv been using since I was 16 and I remember having a Doctor explain it to my mother and I. Trust me when I say, Marijuana is the healthiest alternative when it comes to A LOT of things.

Lots of people drive while drunk every day without getting into accidents, doesn't mean we should let them.

Being drunk and being high are not remotely the same thing. I drive high everyday and I havnt but a scratch on my car. Thing is, if you a tolerance or not.

I never get in an accident while driving drunk either. Clearly should be legal for everyone!

Why are you comparing being drunk to being high? the fucking government even knows the difference between the two.

Most people who drive drunk get along fine until the teeth of a 10 year old are embedded in their hood or they wrap their spines around a tree.

Ok, I never got into an accident while on LSD or opiates either. Must mean they are both 100% safe as well.

Anything that impacts on your brains decision making or reactions is a problem when driving. Like texting, being too tired or getting a blow job.

The government knows nothing about anything, they are just giving into the mob regardless of the consequences to buy votes.