How is life to you?

How is life to you?

Well, I'm being targeted by what I believe are crisis actors.

better than it is to you, you fuck up

Im a rich metis farmer who doesnt pay taxes

its aite

Mines good, Reiner looks pretty bad though.

Its sucks. My ugly father ruined my life by being tbe ugliest man alive and passing that shit unto me. Fml.

Nah, not like mi life is great but you sucking your own dick on the interwebs makes me think im right

Ive just realized my life is a lie, the ones that i want to fell proud of me are ashamed of me

Having major body image issues, weird for a guy right?
>inb4 lard ass whale
I'm 135 lbs

Nah, theres allways someone worst than you, pic not related

Elaborate

Dont know what that means in non retard units but i weight 52k and height 1.82 but i dont complain about my body

I belive its called paranoid ideas or something like that

You farm meth?

that'd be ~62Kg
And it's more so I've fallen victim to the sexless marriage trope. only thing is that I'm only 22 and not married, just engaged.
Fiancee would prefer non sensual massages over sex, and she makes it rather clear. nor does she seem to be interested in having sex at all. I know she's not cheating as she comes home rather early and sleeps by 6pm, and I work from home.

At leadt you are engaged and not cheated, btw she may have been raped or some shit like sexual abuse, thats kindoff likely in those cases

too long

she has been by 4 or 5 different people in the past.

Nothin is to long when time is infinite

He gunna kill himself cause erin no go titan anymore or what?

Have you tried asking her why?

Nah actualy my theory is that he gonna side with eren and the island people against the nazi like faggots

Not %100 sure but someone's might die soon.

Family members, two uncles, stepfather, and one date rape

family members 'cuz they could and physically abused her (and her other siblings), and date rape I feel is self explanatory

Someone allways dies

That's where the problem is. You know she's not gonna have sex much and you proposed to her.

I stopped reading a bit ago. I needa start again. Just got kinda bored. That and i was also reading berserk and more invested in that

That sounds similar to the woman i love, and you know the thing that pisses me the most is that she is affraid of is stepping aside of them and be with me, some how she prefers being with the ones who hurt her

I think casca is going to use guts beherit to join griffih when she gets her mind back in shape

We had plenty of sex before is Thebes's thing
She does refuse to cut them out of her life as well

painfull but fun.

Life goes on, man. You just gotta buck up and keep living, regardless what the universe throws your way.

Today I received some good news. It was great. Then I received some bad news. I took the gain and I took the loss and now I'm posting this before I go to bed so that I can wake up tomorrow and give the universe another big "fuck you" by actually having a good time in life.

Daily reminder, Sup Forumsros, that there are and always will be an infinite number of reasons to be miserable. That's the way the universe works. Humans were set up to fail, and suffering is the human condition.

The single greatest thing you can ever do in life is accept that fact, and learn to enjoy the ride and everything that comes with it. The biggest fuck you that you can give to the universe is the one where you actually have a good time.

I'm going to sleep now. Have a good day tomorrow, anons. And if you don't, no need to worry. You can't have the good days without the bad ones. Your time will come.

Shes affraid\inlove kinda like stocholm sindrome

fucking spoilers man

I know, it baffles me sometimes

Thats the ways its supoused to be

This

I know maybe she will get ove it in time maybe not, its up to you to wait, idknow, but the only solution i can think is i need to gain weight and make a life for my self so i can offer her something to make her feel safe so that maybe in that case se will stop being stuck in that situation

I'm also just unsure what she's attracted to, she's not attracted to muscular guys or traps
And I'm unsure what other option for a guy there is to go as far as what one can do to make themself look better

I think se only wants to feel safe/ or she is a manipulating whore idk its a love/hate relationship

Well, let's just say death tends to look friendlier as life goes on.