Where can i find real video of small penis humiliation ?? Not the commercial shit thats outhere

Where can i find real video of small penis humiliation ?? Not the commercial shit thats outhere..

Or videos featuring girls laughing at tiny dicks please

record yours

The gif is actually me lol

damn sorry dude

kek'ed hard. thanks.

LOL

Well in that case there's ppl laughing at you and your tiny cock all over the world right now so that should help.

Dont be lol thats my biggest kink seeing a women face try to resist and not to laugh when she see it.. ;)

True but i can't see them laugh , and it works with girls only lol right now i'm pretty sure there are only malesanon here

are you hard?

Almost rock hard yep

take a pov shot, full erect

I wish I had this attitude. My dick is like yours but I'm really self conscious about it. If I ever decide to not go for wizard status then I would probably be too ashamed to actually show myself

Was kinda like this a few years back :) You already have it and it won't change so try to make the best of it :)

I've tried doing this on Omegle but whenever there is a dude or a group larger than two it throws me off. How do I over come that nervousness? I just want to jack off my tiny dick and have someone see, the humiliation aspect is merely the only way I can do that without them skipping me.

try this on chatliv and post results

Will try this one next time i do this thanks :)
At first just disable the sound and dont look at them for the first 3-5 seconds then when you feel comfortable enough put the sound back on and look at them :)

semi erect or erect?

>two white girls laughing at a small dick
>literally a fucking Mexican boyfriend sitting behind them
Kek, the irony.

Erect
Haven't seen him at first but now that you mention it lol

Last Bump