What you drinkin user?

What you drinkin user?
it's primetime night time and you surely aren't awake for nothin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzcEG_JoVuo
youtube.com/watch?v=NkYBS2LpF_k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I drink Milk

About to pour me a rum and pina colada mix, thanks for the reminder.

KEK be Praised

Sounds good, is the mix premade or something you made yourself?
Don't respond to milk or water posters, I bet they are all healthy and /fit/ like some fags.

rum here
wondering why i've never watched sagans cosmos

the cheapest it comes. 3 dollar for 2 litre

What the heck is sagans cosmos?
What is it though
Rum, Beer, Vodka?

I'm not user but also milk drinker... am definitely not /fit/. Just average and somewhat unhealthy.

rice as with everything on this fucking continent

I'm drinking cold leftover tea from last night

youtube.com/watch?v=yzcEG_JoVuo
Fosters isn't that bad in my opinion that only had it once or twice after I was already fucked up. Should try it sober one day but that requires going to a proper liquor store or warehouse to find it around these parts.
Thats a lot of fake letters.
Milk drinkers are likely not /fit/ and overweight. No offense to you but made it as a joke, I know 2 or 3 real life autist who love milk that are all neckbeards who post here lots. I hate milky or rather dairy as a whole and mostly drink beer and I'm perfectly skinny compared to them.
China or japan land?
I can't stand sake despite being a weeaboo, no wnder japan is notorious for being such lightweights.
Thats gross, why aren't you just making new tea?

We need some more drinkin songs
youtube.com/watch?v=NkYBS2LpF_k

why buy sake? so expensive and doesnt fuck u up man

I wish I had drink. I'm working a 12hr shift tonight.

It's only asian drink I've tried other than sapporo, that being said sapporo is really good compared to lots of light beers.

What drink would you recommend me into shipping in and trying?
While you shouldn't drink on the job when i use to have a shitty job I hated I'd always bring in vodka gummy bears. That way I had a snack that most the time I could sneak bites of without getting caught or just know one cared about while getting hammered at the same time.

I've considered it, but I'm walking all night and it'd be pretty obvious if I wasn't sober.

Aw when i did my gummy bears I was working retail and either A had a manager who didn't care and did it with me or B I worked cashier all night so I never had to move from my spot.

How strict are laws over there in asian countries for being intoxicated in public?

anything but buying in bulk is cheaper here baijiu is a fair compromise between price and taste

Wikipedia told me it's basically just chinese vodka
Still worth a try potentially, I'll look into it next time I go to a warehouse.
Maybe the rice will make it taste better than the shitty potato flavor of vodka.