Finally found a plug for DMT. Any tips from you seasoned drug friends out there? How do I smoke it, trip precautions...

Finally found a plug for DMT. Any tips from you seasoned drug friends out there? How do I smoke it, trip precautions, etc. I've done LSD a handful of times but I'm told this is on a different scale. Also general drug thread.

i didn't read your post, but i like that picture. i'm laughing like an idiot over here

its way faster and more chill, put it on some weed and put a pillow underneath your hands cause you might drop the p[ipe when you start tripping. enjoy

I've smoked dmt 10+ times, usually out of a gravity bong type contraption.

There's no preparing yourself for it.
It's just going to happen to you.
It's going to be terrifying at first, then it will be really cool and awe inspiring, then it's done and it's like it never happened. It all feels like a dream but with lingering happiness, and like a dream the more time that passes the less vivid the memory of it gets. Just do it, you don't need to have everything perfect, that won't matter, you're gonna black out of you do it correctly, my only recommendation is to have music by Ravi Shankar playing, it just flows so well.

As to the gravity bong contraption:

Cut the bottom off a two liter, leave the cap on.

Put dmt on square of foil, wrap foil around bottom of 2 liter, heat underneath with lighter, (you never want to have sky hit direct flame, it will kill it and it won't work) the 2 liter will fill with thick smoke. Unscrew the cap and breath in deeply from the 2 liter (simultaneously remove the foil from the bottom while you inhale)

The hit will taste like burnt plastic and be extremely harsh, you will feel like you can't breathe, then your body will get heavy and you'll black out into the trip.

I'm glad it touched your heart user
I'll be doing it with a few buddies in order to have a trip sitter, I think I'll make sure one of them has a hand on it in case I drop it. But good to know if I end up trying it alone.
That sounds so fucking awesome. How much should the dosage be? I'm probably going to get my hands on 1g

i persoanlly didn't find it terrifying at all. having done lots of hallucinogens the come up was comparable to any other, and then when it takes hold its chill as hell

So basically a giant vaporizer?

Any other music recommendations? Doesn't the trip only last for 10 to 15 minutes?

dosage is about the size of a pencil eraser. More or less depending on the purity but thats a good eyeball measure to start with

Innocent bones by iron and wine.

Yeah about 15 min. But like 45 to be completely sober. Dosage should be like 0.2-0.3

That sounds right for a mild trip, but when you take a full trip where you're transported to an alternate dimension with strange beings who tell you about the meaning of life, it's not chill, it's fucking crazy, and very terrifying for the first few seconds

>pic related

Would you recommend getting high beforehand or would that muddle the experience

Have you ever experienced ayahuasca? Waiting on my plant material right now. Can't fucking wait.

wont muddle it

I've been trying to find a connect since 2012, and I live in fucking Miami, the heart of all sorts of drugs. How the fuck did you find it? And we talking nn right? Not that 5 meo/neo bullshit.

Aren't you underwater right now son

> I'm not OP, nor the guy you replied to.
I just got back from my third Ayahuasca trip yesterday. Every one has been totally different from the previous, and I'm about to smoke DMT for the first time tomorrow, so I'll see first hand how they compare.

-zF

Doesn't matter

That's the one thing I've never gotten my hands on, if anyone has a hook up, I'd be interested tho

I have a friend from high school whose been into hallucinogens and shit since senior year. We reconnected recently, I asked him about it and he said he'll hook me up no problem. He told me the two types that are available to him were "yellow" and "white." White being pure

Nah the news is over hyping it. I don't have any electricity but that's it.

From my research, Ayahuasca is totally different from smoking DMT.

From my experience so far, ayhusaca has introduced me to my spirit guide, allowed me to feel every human emotion simultaneously, and I think even allowed me to astral project for a short time.

-zF

How did you get into this lifestyle

>OP here
Doesn't that stuff make you throw up for days on end?

White and yellow don't mean shit. The color is different because of the reagent they used to extract the shit out. Most people leave it at yellow since it doesn't kill you or fuck with your high, but with a few more steps and mechanisms you can remove the color and get that white, although that's a waste of time because it's no different from the yellow.

I matched with a girl on tinder who experimented with psychedelics, and I told her I was always interested in DMT. She didn't have any, but she brewed ayahuasca. We bought all the shit and then she had an emergency and had to move to Florida to take care of her mom. So I had all enough shit at my home to brew 20 trips. I read up on some forums and just figured it out. As for the DMT, my little brother got in with a drug crowd when he was in High School, he has a DMT plug that hooked me up.

Days on end, no. If brewed the shamanistic way you'll throw up throughout the entire 5hr trip. I did this my first time and vomited 16 times. The second time I went under I did a basic filtering of the tannis and only threw up twice. The third time I did a very thorough filtering of the tannis and only threw up once.

-zF

Throw up 16 times. There can be no good that makes you endure this to meet it. At least no loving god.

God is neither loving nor spiteful. We are the collective embodiment of god and everything that it is. There is no way for us to understand let alone enjoy the positives in life without the negative to compare it to.

-zF

It's part of the cleansing process. Endure it as part of your spiritual journey, faggot