Should i get tesla model 3 or honda civic

should i get tesla model 3 or honda civic

budget?

Honda. Any time of the day. The whole tesla thing seems too good to be true. All the electronics in it are going to break and leave you bankrupt.

You should get some space

This plus the japs make a damn good four cylinder

civic type r. if you're going civic go civic all the way

get a fucking moped and drive on the sidewalk. you're too stupid to be on the road.

Get a WRX STI

Civic type-R

True. I own a german car. After a year of ownership I'm selling it and I'm not looking back. Lost like 5-6k on deprecietion and repairs but I couldn't care less. I want a 4 cyl petrol jap.

unrelated but i saw two accidents today, one where someone got run over by a bus and then later on passed a car flipped over in a ditch

Model 3. That autonomous driving is coming faster than you think.

they are no where near close in price. get the Honda.

>Implying you can actually get a model 3

The waiting list is like 2 years long lol

Is the Model 3 even for sale yet?

Civics are boring as fuck. If you have to spend any time in your car, you might as well get something that's cool so you won't want to kill yourself whenever you're in traffic. I know, I used to drive a Corolla and other than being low maintenance it was awful. 40k is a bad price for what is the world's most basic bitch sedan, unless you're going to go all out and get the R.

Take your money and look off lease. Much better deals and cars.

I'd say get a Honda, reliable as fuck. I'm thinking about selling my older Civic, and buying the current gen 5 door with the 1.5 engine with MT.

Only get the Type-R if you plan to take it to the track imo.

FUck off

Get a V40.

You should get the Tesla. It's better for the environment tbh!!!

Hatch sport would like a word, and I spent under 30k