Has Sup Forums ever killed any one...tell us your story

Has Sup Forums ever killed any one...tell us your story

Checkin' them quads of death.

Also friendly reminder there is no statute of limitations on murder.

No but i can tell you about the time my gfs uncle commited suicide and no one found him for over a week and his cat ate his face. I call him uncle jimmy "no face"

haha

Nice quads officer

I am interested in this thread. I want to eliminate some of my professors but not go to jail. Any ideas?

How did he killed himself? Details.

>eliminate some of my professors
Challenge them to a shitposting tournament. You'll take the cup, user!

>shitposting
Not even kidding. I want to kill them all. I want to walk in their office with my gun and put a bullet in their head. I actually think it's possible. I could just walk in, pull the trigger, then take the fire escape. I've taken a look. There are absolutely no cameras. Only motion sensors that sound off alarms when students are in the building after hours. I think I could do it.

I killed a rat. It fell great!

>I think I could do it.

Have fun in rape-me-in-the-ass federal prison, user.

Almost

Me too. Knife to the throat. He survived, though. Doctor testified in court that it was a matter of a couple of millimeters.

>Taurus
wasted quads.

I murdered my ambitions with drugs and alcohol.

i shot my ambitions in reno just to watch them die

How has no one posted him jet?

No, I think they're just injured. They'll recover once you do. Trust me.

No but I hurt someone's feelings once, real bad.

First time I've seen this, briefly, what was the outcome dear user?

And then take the fire scape, and the idiot missing but has all their classes ie you will be suspect #1 and one less shit poster on this board

No but i can tell you about the time my friend killed another kid over a bong and how hes in prison for life

nice quads

I hurt someones feelings once.

Fucking do it

are you also the loser in the other parts of your life?

yea i kileld ur mums pussy bich

Nice try. I never harmed a fly.

me and my dad told the doctors to stop life supporting treatment for my mum. couple of minutes later she was dead.

not me, but worth to mention

i killed your mum by shagging her

I killed someone when I was 14. I left school property with a friend of mine during lunch break to go buy cigarettes at a nearby gas station. We leave the gas station and walk maybe 30 meters and my friend turns around because he forgot something at the gas station. I'm in the middle of a not too busy sidewalk lighting up a cigarette when I was approached by 2 Moroccan looking motherfuckers. One guy asks me for a cigarette so I pull out my pack and he just grabs it out of my hand while the 2nd guy pushes me against a wall and pulls up his sleeve under which he has some long sharp pointy looking piece of metal. Don't really remember what it was but don't think it was a knife. They threaten to cut me unless I give them all my shit. I look over my shoulder and see my friend standing next to the gas station looking at me. I also see a police car parked at the gas station and I try to signal my friend to get the cops but this dumb pussy just stood there. One guy feels my pockets while the other checks my backpack. This wasn't the first time some dirty Muslim immigrants fucked with me and I can't explain it but I just became overwhelmed in that moment with this feeling of "fuck this shit, I'm not gonna let these dirty shirts fuck around with me anymore." I check my back pocket for something and find a ball pen in my back pocket. I literally clench it with my fist as hard as I could and swing my arm and stab the fucker who was searching my bag right in the fucking neck. In the next 2 seconds I stabbed him 4 times while his buddy just stood there shocked. I pushed him out of the way and ran back towards the gas station. I got the cops involved and told them what happened. They took me in and called my parents. Ambulance came but the guy bled out at some point. The dead guy's buddy ran away in the meantime. They found him later though. Turns out both had records for similar things in the past, robbing people and assault. I didn't get into much trouble.

>stabbing so. with a ballpen
yeah right bro. even hard to stab someone with a knife. ever stabbed a person with a spoon?

I jerked off that could be. Consider killing potential life ban masterbation feelsbad.jpeg

this

Myself, in installments. I drink myself asleep every night and have a very bad diet. My high metabolism hides the fact that I'm eating shit that will give me heart failure or diabetes.

killed millions and millions of potential children by squirting them into a crusty gym sock

When I was 15, I got really depressed and careless. Me and a friend went walking on the train tracks looking for homeless camps. We came across a sleeping homeless person and both stabbed him many many times. I think about it and regret it every day of my life. I justify it by believing I helped him escape his life. I will never forget that day. I will never forget the gunpowder treason and plot.

>Most of Sup Forums

>be me
>be deployed
>shot some jihad
>went back to fob
>played some call of duty

I remember that dude. Saw him in the news just a couple days ago. Weird how long that process is

Well I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

3 dead

who knows, maybe someone followed user's advice to kill themself

a little girl (8 y old) died on my hands after a car accident, i touched her as last, does it count?