Is PewDiePie racist?

Is PewDiePie racist?

Why would he say NIGGER on live stream?

What does Sup Forums think about PewDiePie?
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFYZyMrLDY

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/383870/Firewatch/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7dQh8u4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only commies want to control what people can say.

> cares about youtube drama
Kys

Because people say nigger, especially outside of America it's a lot less of a big deal.

I've literally seen like 5 media articles already and tons of videos. It's not that he said nigger.

What matters is that SJWs and possibly (((YouTube)))) could go after him because they hate him even though they slandered him for the Hitler jokes.

Shits gonna blow up.

Either that or they called him racist so much he cracked and went full WW2

only teenage edgelords like to suck on Poopdiepi's dick

don't even know who he is outside of this shit, fuck off.

He's old enough to come from a time in gaming where saying "nigger" wasn't a controversial thing.

Even though he's all PC and public friendly, you can never train that kind of social autopilot out of a person. Thus why he says it like second nature. There's a good chance I've said nigger multiple times in recent years while playing some kind of video game. I genuinely don't think it's a big deal. Nobody likes niggers. It's just a question of what you define as a nigger.

Part of the reason liberals get so assmad is because people like Sup Forumstards consider ALL black people to be niggers, where most people just consider black scumbags to be niggers. And not even the most tolerant liberal likes niggers, they'll just never admit it. They'll live far away from them. They'll avoid them. They'll claim tolerance all the while, but they fucking hate niggers just like everyone else does. I don't even see why this is controversial.

Ooooo - watch out, we've got a badass over here...

I really don't get it. It's just a word. Unless you don't think people should communicate with words, you should be okay with being called a nigger. /s

The regressive lefts agenda. They basically cater to minorities for votes. It's the red pill friend.

Why do black people say nigger then?

There is no excuse for racism

You know The Boondocks isn't realistic, right?

Literally lived in black counties. they say nigger

can tell you're sheltered, that's for sure

WTF I love PewDiePie now

20% black aint a black county jabroni

>left hand
>racist

mfw

I agree with ya

>linking a 5 minute video for a 10 second clip
op, why are you gay?

can tell you're white, that's for sure

> wow he said nigger? now thats an absurd
fuck you nigger/ricenigger/junglenigger/sandnigger/cumnigger

>nazi*

No, he just used a word that describes lowlife pieces of shit. AKA non-whites.

It was on the radio today. Kill me

Heil Pie!

>not all blacks are niggers
>therefore, i can say nigger
flawless logic

Holy shit, you're a sheltered nigger.

Because he's not a liberals pussy and believes In free speech. If you can't tell if somone use of a word is meant to be derogatory or sarcastic then you truly need live some more.

Everyone says nigger. He is not a racist for using that word and he used it properly. A nigger is a black person being a piece o shit.

Whats up with the word nazi getting thrown around?

Was cracker just not cutting it for emotional reactions?

nigger

swedish racist guy who acts like a person from Sup Forums.......why are we mad at him?

He was doing a bit, making fun of jackasses like that. Kind of like the girl who pretended to be a SJW feminist with "Save Rape", a video she made about her character pressing rape charges against a lifeguard who performed CPR on her to revive her.

Cracker isn't an offensive term. A cracker is someone who owned slaves a rich powerful person.

Not who you replied to, but 80% is a black county. They use nigger. As well as nigga and nikka.

He may be a Sup Forums internet hard ass who faps to traps but he's right and you're a bigger faggot than him, a guy who faps to traps. Let that sink in.

Doing a "bit" means being funny.

I thought it was funny. Get a better sense of humor.

If don't understand how saying a word is racist. Saying nigga doesn't make hate black people. It doesn't even hurt black people. It's was word used by slave owners for slaves and everyone from those times are dead. Not only that the word racist had even been created at the time. They didn't know any better and we can't judge people of the past by todays standards that's fucking insane. I not only that but a black person can call another black person a "fucking nigga" and it apparently isn't racist and is fine because apparently you can't be racist against your own race which is wrong, you an idiot but ive seen it before. Hopefully this explains why words can't be racist only people and they don't even need to use nigga to be racist.

When you hear phrases a lot you may unintentionally repeat it. Especially when you're emotional., like he was in the live stream. We humans copy each other, especially language. He is not racist. I've also automatically said stupid shit and suffered instant regret.

Of course he's a fucking racist laughing at Jews to have death upon them and saying nigger. What do you expect for a white supremacist facist

If you stopped sucking your own dick and read the comments, you might figure out what a dipstick you sound like.

>>>/reddit/

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

There, why don't all the major news outlets track me down and do articles on me? Oh that's right because

>media
>goes after stories that gib most clicks on their shit
>2017 and taking media seriously
>2017 and people giving a shit about someone saying nigger

Why are we arguing in this thread again?

I hate these fucking channels that do nothing but talk about youtube drama.

Come up with some better content for fucks sake.

How do you cause a stampede in Jerusalem?

Roll a shekel down the street.

Did you her about the nigger who stuck his head out of a train window?

He beat himself to death with his lips.

Why do women wear make up and perfume?

They are ugly and they stink.

Why is the camel called "The Ship of the Desert"?

Because it is full of Arab semen.

What is long, hard and fucks Social Justice Warriors like you?

Primary School

Offended yet Kike Nigger Faggot?

frosted tips faggot is the worst, laziest kind of neonazi

not even trying, he he he nigger kikes he he *rolls in a pit full of youtube kiddie money*

he's probably just trying to distract from the fact he's a fucking pedophile

Fuck off fascist antifa would beat the shit out of you honky

Let's be honest here. The gaming community loves to be edgy nowadays. I've played enough games to have heard the word nigger plenty of times to the point where even I'm saying it in my random jokes just to push it for some impact. Hell, even out black players were laughing when we had a pretty good timing with the nigger word

Pewdiepie is in the same community and he probably hears Nigger his fair share of times a week and it just slipped. Saying nigger doesn't mean that you hate blacks and that you're actually racist.

It does mean that people will make tons of views and moneys on their shitty clickbait videos tho

Also let's be fucking honest. Why do people give a shit about a word. We give it SO MUCH weight. You can call someone a retard faggot stupid asshole fucktard and its ok, but a nigger is the end of the world? I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit when I'm insulted.

because i'm a nigger

No they wont, I don't live near college campus nor drink at Starbuck. To beat me up they'd have to fly out of the country and drive a long way to my town where we think its fun to gang rape foreigners especially if gay communist. Here's a funny for you communist.

A half nigger Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

Sorry I meant for communist fag here

>Why would he say NIGGER on live stream?
Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

Then stop being a nigger and just be black and dont give a fuck dude. Words only have as much weight as you give them.

nah, pewdiepie is just a manchild who no doubt hangs with teenagers so he's still got that edgy sense of humor where saying nigger is funny

Give less of a fuck than all the KSI shit.

So is Pewds considered one of us? It is basically confirmed he lurks /gif/, so why does everyone here seem to not like him? He seems fine to me now that his content has drastically changed and isn't acting like a retard for little kids.

Gotta admit, i cackled like a high schooler seeing that clip. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for it
>Even though he is
He seems more human now tbh
I too say shit like this, and its hard not to around friends and family

>made tens of millions making videos catering to "trending" videos
>hangs out with interesting people
>admits to going on Sup Forums
>never had to have a real job but rather develop ed a personality
Pewdiepie is your god nigger

He actually had a few real jobs b4 yootoob

Hundreds of millions from youtube alone

a hotdog stand isn't a real job

smart successful people are often racist.

that is still better than being a jew.

You can say racist shit without actually being racist.

The creator of Firewatch is DMCA'ing all pewdiepie videos on youtube, and tell others to do all they can to shut PDP down

Seriously, write as many negative reviews on this trash that you can muster.
store.steampowered.com/app/383870/Firewatch/

>The New York Times went through every video he ever made to find a handful of spicy jokes to hang him with because he literally has more viewers than they have readers

people don't like him here because he's popular and he's not extreme enough. it's clear that he borrows content from Sup Forums, but he probably doesn't lurk all that much because he's relatively normal.

Main character in firewatch was supposed to be a black man, but Sean Vanaman got him removed and replaced by a white man.

>Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

SJWs like you have ruined the world. KYS nigger.

He's such a huge youtuber. Either he's gone insane or he's ran into some people who've put him up to this stuff either for pay and/or through intimidation

>Is PewDiePie racist?
No.

>Why would he say NIGGER on live stream?

Out of frustration. That still doesn't justify which word of which he used to express his anger. VSauce has an interesting video on this subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7dQh8u4Hc

I never liked him in 2012, and I don't like him now, but he has become more transparent since then. Other Youtubers were small enough that they could get away with saying Nigger without much backlash, but Pewdiepie is in a unique position.

For the next few weeks every media outlet will have a field day, and make sure to also remind everyone of his alleged antisemitism. Though I'm sure some of them have said or done reprehensible things when they thought no one was watching, but thankfully for them nobody gives one shit who they are. As an African-american I have watched him for long enough to lead me to believe he isn't racist and to know there will always be other people more offended on our behalf. At a time where my family and I recently had to evacuate our home, and frankly a Youtuber using a slur out of frustration is the least my problems.

English is not my first language. I apologize for any confusion.

i accidentally say faggot when i get frustrated playing games bc of the absurd amount of time i read it on this board

C U T E
U
T
E

I appreciate that but having poor language skills are not cute at all.