Her name is Taylor Smith and she's from herriman, Utah...

Her name is Taylor Smith and she's from herriman, Utah. This bitch has been trying to get me to cheat on my wife and i've said multiple times I don't want to. Now she's gone totally psycho and threatening to get her raped, beaten and tortured. Can Sup Forums help? I've been trying to get nudes for my Sup Forumsros but I think she fell asleep.

Do you lads need anything else?

bump, please help. I love my wife and I don't want anything bad to happen her. The worst part is, this bitch is my wife's cousin. Yes I've told my wife everything by the way.

ask or nudes, hold them over her

If she's looking for a violent Fuck and a good beating... I'm available.

ill take her OP.

Three-way seems to be the only solution.

Call the cops you cuck

I hope you're collecting evidence.

In west valley. Give me her info, I'll distract her

I said I was trying mate. She hasn't responded, I think she's asleep
You can have that thot. Do whatever you want to her.
Actually she says I have to leave my wife and never talk to her again if I want no harm to come to her.
What can they do about a threat?
I've given all I have.

I am.

Can I have her Facebook page or number please? I'd generally like to say hello, crazy or not she's my dream girl

find someone who cares
protip: its not us

You gotta have a number or something.

I'm not posting her phone number on Sup Forums until I get nudes. I still want to fap. I can't find a Facebook for her, ive looked, I don't think she has one

terrorist threats (or general threats of harm) like this are a crime
you just want a bunch of Sup Forums tards to cyber bu

> Asking for help on Sup Forums
> Won't post number, facebook, or anything
Sup Forums can't do shit then, we're not here for your butthurt

how is she blackmailing you but you dont have her facebook?

It sounds like , you have to have something you can give us

I literally just talked to her yesterday for the first time.

>get her raped, beaten and tortured
rape her, beat and torture it

Fuck it. Do what you want. This is what this bitch gets.

how would she get your 'wife" hurt then? why should you believe her? are you retarded? all questions you should answer before you post here
faggot

Shes my wife's cousin. I had never really met her until yesterday when she and my wife were hanging out.

so you just started talking to her, in a way you havent mentioned, but she knows about your wife and some other slag named aubrey? your story is fucking retarded

You fucked her. Now she's pissed off. You deserve what you're getting and you know it, and now you're preemptively trying to slander her. Shame on you.

Bro...

Why you fucking with me?

Sound Auto Glass LLC in Sandy, UT - (801) 228-1600

so you are retarded
im sure your wife knows about her cray ass cousin. just tell her and again threats like the ones you have on your phone are in fact a crime. call the cops asshat and never come back here

cause he wants to mask his shitty personal army request

also trips

That's literally the phone number she was texting me from.

Get throat cancer and die alone in a fucking hospital room with the lights off.

Awwwwwww shhiiieeeettttt
Who's getting shot?

record, screenshot the part she is telling you to cheat in case you get sued by her, then tell your wife to make sure you are on the safe side.

also if she is pic related, I would hit it.

go to the police user