Post-punk

Are Ludus and Essential Logic/Lora Logic the only bands of their kind?

I've been scouring all fusions and subgenres anywhere close to the ones these two are in, and I've only found disappointment; nothing was close.

Someone, please rec me some bands like these two that get post-punk right.

THOSE ARE "NEWWAVE", NOT "POSTPUNK".

— "SUBURBAN LAWNS".

— "YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS".

— "MAXIMUM JOY".

Just because you don't think so, doesn't mean they aren't. Retard.

you can literally use that line in any argument, its fucking dumb.

I am the objective party here because I haven't heard these bands.

DO YOU HAVE A "POINT"?

Those albums are POST PUNK
Learn to read

they aren't post punk dumbass

>Those albums are POST PUNK

NO, THEY ARE "NEWWAVE".

>Learn to read[.]

I KNOW HOW TO READ; I READ, AND SAW THAT YOU ARE ERRONEOUS.

>[.]
hahahahhahah why is that so funny

Your posts read like a post punk song
lol

does Amebix count?
fuck off back to /fa/ you fucking spic

Is this a bot?

no, its some shit tasted mexican from /fa/
i guess he also uses this board and /lit/ now

How is YMG new wave

You mean /his/, not /lit/?

might be

"LIGHTHEARTED" LYRICS, "LIGHTHEARTED" SOUND, SIMPLE MELODY.

Do you even know how quote marks work? Andate a la mierda.

IS THE REVELATION THAT THE "ACTS" THAT YOU THOUGHT WERE "POSTPUNK" ARE ACTUALLY "NEWWAVE" THAT MUCH OF A SHOCK TO YOU?

"kill" "yourself" "mexican" "trash"

While lighthearted in tone, their stripped down arrangements and reliance on bass lines carrying the whole song and being the most prominent instrument in the mix as well as generally cold sounding production bring them much closer to the post-punk bands of that time than any of new wave.

I CONCUR IN THAT THEY ARE "POSTPUNKICALLY COLD" IN THEIR SOUND, BUT THAT IS DUE TO THEIR MINIMALISM, NOT SO MUCH DUE TO THEIR STYLE —THEY ARE "NEWWAVE".

"YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS" ARE A RARE ANOMALY —MY FAVOURITE BAND FROM THE THREE THAT I RECOMMENDED TO THE "ORIGINAL POSTER"—; AN HETEROGENEOUS HYBRID BETWEEN "POSTPUNK", AND "NEWWAVE", WITH THE LATTER FACTOR PREDOMINATING; THEY ARE STYLISTICALLY CONFLICTED, WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY DID NOT LAST; THIS CONFLICT CAN BE SEEN IN THE COVER OF THEIR ONE AND ONLY "ALBUM" —QVOD VIDE ATTACHED IMAGE: THE "ALBUM'S" TITLE IS TYPED IN A "NEWWAVEISH" TYPEFACE, WHILST THE BAND'S NAME IS TYPED IN A "POSTPUNKISH" TYPEFACE.