/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Hey guys. Long time to see. You all good? I'm off for a shower. See you in a bit.

Why are IDs even gone?

Hello boys

gn? wrong ouc

pointless thread
sheep can't use computers

Kapiti

got cucked this weekend :(

really?
do you know for certain or are you just thinking it too much?
details?

where's your god now?

the girl i've been macking for 4 months straight slept with a chad rugby player at a party i threw at my house

Dunners reporting.

Hey man. I'm good, got my car running again. How's things with you?
Is it you?

shame. did you watch?

O.G hawkesbay nudes?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Ummmm who are you? Kek.

How the fuck are we this lovely evening?

Hey brother. I am good. Busy AF on the land. Lambs and calving and shit. Working from 5am-8pm atm. Might sound like a freak but I fucking love it.

What was wrong with your wheels? Do you fix some shit yourself? Also got any mustang photos?

obviously not but i sniffed the sheets. they definitely fucked

Riccarton ChCh here. Just split with the missus. Time to slut around.

A once or twice a monther.

Nice, did you punch her in the face and kick her out?

Wellington here. I want to bang my cute friend who works at a cafe, but we're both in relationships. I know they'd go for it, too.

SparkNZ called me and my flatmates up about the ISP ban thing and they weren't too happy. Long story short our flat has decided to switch ISPs.

So what's stopping you?

That's a lot of hard work, mate, full on. More power to you if you enjoy it though, not many people say that about their jobs.
Had a fuel leak and a misfire which turned out to be a vac leak, and yeah, I always fix my own garbage.
Not many Mustang's on hand, I'm a Mopar guy when it comes to 'Murican muscle cars. The Bullitt Mustang is cool though.

ISP ban? Explain

did they at least have the decency the cum/squirt on your sheets?

Which cafe? Or if you don't wanna be specific, which street?

Also don't. Have respect for your partner. If you split up, then yeah go for it. Will be even hotter coz you waited.

Its the Lido cafe across from the civic centre isn't it???

dunedin here. wong gok in central is a+

Some faggot was posting CP and Sup Forums mods ragebanned his ISP, which was spark.

Someone was posting Jailbait/cp from a Spark IP Address, and they were getting banned, restarting their router, and obtaining a brand new Spark IP Address and continuing to do so.

I'd say they were reporting to their ISP (Spark) and they gave them a phone call.

SparkNZ got blacklisted from all boards because some asshole was being a muppet

Hey NZ fags, I am thinking in going there for 1 or 2 years, I might have te chance to work on a farm, a bit far from everywhere. In the meantime I am thinling on studying some it career online. Is it possible? Can you recommend a good place that allows that?

if you're a gook then fuck off
he said it was jailbait not cp

No. We have enough fucking immigrants. Stay in your own shit hole of a country.

what does pussy juice smell like?
>inb4 kek virgin

it's almost/pretty much the same thing.

What is a gk?

Anyone got MOTHER OF ALL SCANDALS details?

I'd just like to give a head ups to the edge lord posting "jailait" from his bare ip that telco's do inform police and raids are conducted in nz because of "suspicious" internet activity

you're a gook
are you stupid?

Depends, are you my cute friend?

Also, yes, cheating isn't cool. I wouldn't do that.

> vacuum leak
Fuck me. I wouldn't have the patience. Theyre real hard to find arent they? I like fucking around under the bonnet but I don't really know what I'm doing. My brothers fully into that shit though and i think I've picked up the basics.
Just been having misfires myself, my bro found oil leaking onto my sparkies. Just fixed it last week, feel like I achieved something.
I love the big american 60s cars. Buick skylark or barracudas.
And yeah I've probably said this before the jobs good. Busy periods but lots of quiet times too. Only trouble is some weekends I'm too fucking tired recovering, have one drink and my dicks social life suffers.

Might want to adjust your tinfoil hat because its depriving your brain from oxygen

no i'm not stupid, but it literally is the same thing in the eye of the law enforcement

Ara Institute in Christchurch. Where's the farm job? Which province? I hope for your sake its in the south island mate.

>literally
>it's almost... the same thing
you are stupid

Ok man, see you in a couple of months
(The immigrant)

I think is south yes, I travel a lot and I've heard NZ is beautiful and people are nicer than your aussie mates (lived there for a while)

akl sheep reporting. chest surgery, chillin in the hospital for 3 days recovery before release. slag of a gf hooks up with 6 people over the 3 days. 2 of them chicks. feelsbadman.jpg

kiwis are all gay, fact

I'll see you in jail when your telco cuck's you buddy

It took me ages to work out it was that, but actually finding the leaks was easy enough. I don't always like being under the bonnet because it can be a pain in the arse, but I enjoy doing it overall. You learn shit and save money.
Good effort, man! What sorta car have you got? And how is it going with that chick?
>barracuda
Now we're talking.
That's fucked, mate. Dump her ass ASAP, cheating while you're in hospital is really fucked.

She's out of fucking control. Dumpnthe bitch. Seriously what slut does that while her bf is in hospo? In fact tell me where she is, I'll punch her in the fucking head. After I've fucked her.
But really dude, move on. She sounds like an emotional freakshow

Aussies seem to be a lot more open about their racism compared to kiwis

you really are a paranoid skitzo
you're cute tbh
>i'll see you in jail
glad to share a cell with you buddy, you seem fun

smells like shit, ass, and piss

Bi-curious, maybe, but I haven't found any guys I'd actually be willing to fuck.

Ask your dad

Spark is ok now.

2009 wrx. Been driving the ute for the last week though. Clunk drop gear stall. Real fucking shithouse ride.

That girl? Faaark which one. Olivia was the one giving me all the signals but freaked out when I put the hard word on her. She said she wanted to take it slow. I got sick of waiting. Started seeing a girl Rebecca, she's fucking hot and great in bed but literally insane. Tells me about energy fields and aliens among us. Fucked her off.

Went to a party on Fri night. Didn't score but had two make out sessions and copped feels so that was a bonus. Both chicks were fairly decent.

Fuck mate I'm still racing over this. Seriously she needs sorting. Don't let a chick do that to you man. Cut her out of your life immediately. Then watch her shit herself and work hard trying to get you back.

Yeah or nah?

nice cuckmobile

might as well just get a gto

for 3g na bruv

I like rwd. And gtos have all sorts of electrical problems after 200k ive heard.

West aucks reporting in. Its fucking cold niggers

Every car will eventually have electrical problems ive heard

#statehousing

>Christchurch

rip mate

i'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt lad. You aucklanders are fucking pussies

>are you my cute friend?
No I don't think that's me.

What was the breakup over? I bet she was causing dramas.

probably she was pissed he lived in riccarton

What kinda shit was he posting?

I dunno, close to uni, the mall, that budget Cambodian restaurant. Riccartons not too bad. I'd rather like there than most other suburbs

Going to wellington for a few days this week,any good ideas what i should get up to...?

When the active aero and electrical gadgets and all the rest of it wear out its a bitch to replace as its alot more complex compared to other 90s jap cars. And the parts are expensive as fuck apparently.

my brother shot himself today

he shoots himself every day. take his guns away

sorry to hear that m8. hope he's ok this time

Gave up trying to figure out my head got lost along the way
Worn out from giving it up my soul I pissed it all away
Still stings these shattered nerves
Pigs we get what pigs deserve
I'm going all the way down I'm leaving today
Come come come on you've gotta fill me up
Come come gotta let me inside of you
Come come come on you're gotta fix me up
Still feel it all slipping away but it doesn't matter anymore
Everybody's still chipping away but it doesn't matter anymore
Look through these blackened eyes
You'll see ten thousand lies
My lips may promise but my heart is a whore
Come come gotta let me get through to you
This isn't meant to last
This is for right now
I know it's all getting away it comes to me as no surprise
I know what's coming to me is never going to arrive
Fresh blood through tired skin
New sweat to drown me in
Dress up this rotten carcass just to make it look alive
Come come gotta let me get through to you
This isn't meant to last
This is for right now
I wish I could put the blame on you
I want you to make me
I want you to take me
I want you to break me
Then I want you to throw me away

Probably generic jailbait images. I'm not sure why they decide to include jb/cp in the same category because there's clear distinctions between the two.

what's this gay ass emo shit. saged and hidden

She had major personal issues. Like, on the benefit etc. I'd had enough.

come my lady come come my lady you're my butterfly sugar baby

according to Sup Forums rules announcing a sage is a bannable offense

shut up nerd

bananable offence

Fark those are rapid! The ute not so much. Never stick your dick in crazy, case closed. And the party sounds good lel
I'm with you about old mates missus too fark, you just can't let it come back from that.
It's probably aut/o/matic and will suck, so no. Also
>snap oversteer
Hey man, how's the RX-7 hunt going?
>[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

where da dunedin nudes @

not here get lost

fuck you cuckold

room for more newfags who aren't pieces of shit who never speak

discord gg/yh9SSV

>checked
Come to Discord, we have drugs

fuck off nudesfag cancer