Why do men love little girls so much?

Why do men love little girls so much?

spirituallity, their souls didnt made any sins yet and the only way to connect to this pure souls is to insert your penis inside them.

They haven't been trained to be succubuses yet. They are joyful and nice. All they want to do is play with you and cuddle with you. And they always make sure you have lots of cute texts to look at on your phone. I am 18 and I dated a 14 year old back in feb to june. She was always positive, loyal, and always wanting to see me. Each day she would send me lots of cute and romantic texts and lots of sexy pictures. I loved hanging out with her because she would always be all over me, unlike how older gfs are by being bitchy and negative about everything. Going to hang out with her was guaranteed to get me a blowjob from her. And little girls actually want to please you and improve on their technic and how they suck your cock. They listen to you and don't get insecure when you give them small critique. They also have really tight pussy. Like really fucking tight. Her mom I guess was ok with me and her fucking so she put her daughter on birth control so I creampied her tiny illegal pussy every time I saw her.

fuck you you lucky son of a bitch

>Men
Neckbeard man-kids do

It didn't end well though..... I still miss her.

how'd it end?

livin the dream

he woke up from his wet dream just to find tyrone raping his boipucci

don't make me h8 my life m8

It makes the penis look bigger.

She found out that I was already dating someone while I was with her. I essentially was cheating on someone with her cause of unrelated problems in that relationship but I really regret being a pussy and trying to have them both around as a fail safe. I would still be nutting in her tiny pussy if I wasn't being retarded.

There are underage girls on okcupid. That's were I found her. thank me later.

bullshit greentext stories aside, females age 12-19 are at peak pertness for their breasts and ideal ranges for breeding

it's literally biology

don't go sticking your dick in a crime, user. just because science, history, and genetics says it's right doesn't mean it's morally acceptable.

and now you know how sociopaths work with the whole "fuck morals" thing :v

It actually dates back several thousand years, and it is a basic (and natural) instinct of procreation. A young girl with a strong and healthy body means a very high success of giving birth to multiple offspring and be able to support them. Older women become easily sick, psychologically unhealthy, have complications during birth, the development of the fetus or even become hostile towards their own children.
There. Its basically just biology/psychology. Has nothing to do with age or social constructs.

>he cares about breeding

?

They are say they are 18 on it but make it very obvious that they are underage. Usually they will have their pics up which you can clearly see they are younger than 18. or they have pictures of cartoons or different things young teen girls like.

>the no kids virgin
>never will see children rise to becomes failures just like him
>can't even find the hole
>uses a condom
>"my life is better this way"

>me, the chad dad
>proud of my sons
>their accomplishments make you look like you're the child in comparison
>selects only the best candidates for breeding
>never sires a stillborn because his DNA is rock solid

I like the idea of the little girl coming on to the man alot more

cuz they r prettier, than women

This video explains it well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

my wife loves this song.

As Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijō would state; loving women with large breads is akin to being a child as fully developed breast are that of mothers, but loli's are that of young girls which as an adult you encounter as being a father, by the same logic as above this makes you a more mature person, user

They never stated that.

You're thinking of that part in no-rin. Not nichibros.