Why do trannys, fags, and liberals love islam so much but hate christians?

why do trannys, fags, and liberals love islam so much but hate christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136173/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just the new kid in town for the tranny bunch.
Christians say "pray the gay away"
Muslims say " I'll take you higher"
"So I can throw you off it"

They identify with what they deem is an opressed class of people, it's all about the inferiority complex for them which is what they ultimately base their identity on.

RARE FAG

take anything desirable, the leftists want the opposite

essentially

attention whoring

Masochism.

This OP. To leftists, everything is black and white. You're either with us or against us. You either love trannies or you hate them. You're either Christian or not a bigot.

Their worldview is very us vs. them.
They've been told that "them" means straight, conservative and Christian.
So anyone else is "good" in their eyes.

Their minority status, the level of melanin their followers usually have and the fact their religion didn't shape our modern society on the cultural level. That's about it, but if Islam does in fact reach great levels in the places where they thrive, they'll end up as the first ones getting hanged for their degeneracy.

It's almost poetic how they're literally tying their nooses just for their false feeling of altruism.

They like anything that's unlike what they grew up around. It's like they never got past the "God I hate my hometown" stage of their teens.

Trans. I hate Islam more than Christianity. I hate them both, as well as Judaism.
I also CC, so fuck your assumption we're all SJW dumbasses.

>why do trannys

What trannys? Have you ever taken a tranny consensus on Islam? Because I'm a tranny and I don't like Islam.

hi seal

Her cunt probably dried up from her being so salty.

It always baffles me when people go on about how bad Christianity is because it had pedos and they don't want gay marriage. Then think Islam is great when they kill gays and think fucking young boys is fine.

Oh well at least the paper yesterday had an article about Christian morals are what built this nation and even if you're an Atheist you should be supporting Christianity.

I think they don't. You just take your assumptions about fags from leftist activists who don't represent most fags.

He might be for Islam, but I'm not. This is the issue with identity politics; when you say "trannys are for Islam", you are using a descriptive term as if it is a functioning ideology. Most trannys I know aren't. By says "trannys do x", you are saying all do, which isn't true. If we want to play identity politics, prey tell; why are so may *white* people pro-Islam? Because the Islamists themselves are actually very anti-Islam if it isn't their special snowflake version of it.

Common point is white/western culture.

Christianity is seen as a core point of western culture so it must be toppled. Islam is seen as the enemy of western culture, so it must be supported so we can help each other.

In order to tear down the system slowly

Because usually they heard "None of that shit" from the church in their town/city that they grew up in, and not from a Mosque (where you'd hear, "None of that shit" but with a rock in your teeth).

They have no perspective on this world. Even the ones that claim to be traveled, have only stepped foot on embassies and 'safe' zones. Fucking unobservant cunts is all.

You've got good days.

And you've got bad days.

But everyday this little fag still confuses my dick.

It's because liberals tend to cling to their adolescent rebellious angst. They just want to think of themselves as "different" or going against the grain.

I'm a fag (YES) and for me it's the opposite

my job is doing janitorial type work for a church and they're all nice people while muslims should of course be forcibly ejected from every western nation or be gassed.

post more pics of that person

Honestly I think gays who support Islam have to be single stupidest group of people who have ever existed in the history of all mankind.

Like seriously the dumbest group of people EVER exist RIGHT NOW.

you don't actually think she's tranny right?

no but i like to fantasize

Started hanging out with the girl I was getting it from and one day out of the blue she texted me and said she wanted to get geeked as fuck and that she was bringing a quarter of coke and 4gs of speed.
She shows up and we crank some music and start doing huge lines more than I had ever done before.

Some how we ended up watching random fact videos on YouTube. While I was paying attention to the video she reached out and grabbed my cock through my gym shorts and started stroking it. I was caught of guard a little but I was defiantly horny as fuck. She dropped down to her knees while I'm sitting in my chair, pull my cock out and starts giving me the best blowjob of my life. About twenty minutes go by trying not to cum I ask her if I can eat her out . She gets really red and almost looks like she's going to cry. She then says "you don't want what I have" confused I asked her if she has herpes or something and she replies "no...I have a cock..I'm transgender". I was so stunned but not really turned off because the entire time I've know her I never thought once she was a man. I hesitated a little my thoughts racing from being so geeked and decided I was going to fuck this hot tranny. I told her I was cool with it and grabbed her rock hard cock. I'd never been attracted to men but a really hot shemale with a hard cock turned me on a lot.
This was my first time and only having gay sex I never slept with any guys or transgenders before this.
She stripped with her ass facing me with her cock between her legs and I started sucking her hard cock . After that she got on the stool with her beautiful ass sticking out. I slowly eased myself into her tight asshole. It felt amazing as I fucked that tight tranny ass until I came hard inside her . I bent over for her and let her fuck my virgin ass while she stroked my cock until I felt her hot cum deep in my ass. We still fuck on a regular bases

theres this hot trap from my college who i found out likes me but the thing is that she has a bigger dick than me

and im fucking confused what to do

fug.

Is that a trap, is that why you posted that photo on OP?

Victoria secret super model. Barbara Palvin
Just reverse image search muh nigga.

They neither love Islam nor hate Christians. They hate Western civilization. They associate Christianity with Western civilization.

There are no Christians in the US except for the Amish! The Amish don't go around talking for God; they aren't involved with politics; they don't protest Gays or Abortion; they don't go door to door selling their bullshit; they turn the other cheek when assaulted and forgive; they live simply with what their God provides; they don't worship the false idols or false narratives of technology, or popularity, or TV shows, or political parties, or prestige; they have no nation.

You fuckers could never have the balls to be Christians.

Islam = oppressed by muh ebul republicans
They = oppressed by muh ebul republicans

It's not complicated.

cuz they are fags, duh

its makeup

Because they have mental issues. Does this answers your question?

Pretty sure Anzu is a biological grill

Although she does dress how I would expect a 16 year old confused tranny to dress.

>why do trannys, fags, and liberals love islam so much but hate christians?
They don't love Islam, they just happen to hate conservatives(who hate Islam), because most people in the US are stupid and split along party lines.

how do you even meet these people

>Gullible as fuck

lel

Well, you can't be far from the truth. They literally protect and welcome those that want to kill them

Rabbi Pazinowsky told them so

This makes my fucking head hurt. If Islamists had their way these people would all be hanging from cranes.

>Implying that isn't good
FAGGOT

It has nice eyes for a roach, but that man jaw is revolting

What am I supposed to do with this? It's not ugly enough to make me vomit.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136173/pg1

Kekaronio

stop posting shoped anzu

were a the boobies

mental illness at its finest...

what do asexuals even talk about???
how is an asexual also queer???

LETS GET REAL FOR A SECOND AND YES IM CAPS CRUSIIN,

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDED QUESTIONS ON Sup Forums LATELY? ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND SLIDING GOOD THREADS. OP SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF AUTISTIC THREAD IS THIS??? YOU GOING TO POST A QUESTION ABOUT TRANNIES, OR BBC KEKSHIT, OR APOLOGIZING FOR HIROSHIMA, OR BTFO Sup Forums ONCE AND FOR ALL (even though Sup Forums is right here the next day and never BTFO), OR COUNTLESS OTHER STUPID SHIT THAT IS TURNING Sup Forums INTO B & REDDIT COMBINED? IF YOU HAD 1 OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE, YOU COULD ANSWER THE QUESTION YOUR SELF AND STOP WITH THE WORTHLESS TIME WASTING AUTISTIC QUESTIONS THAT IS BECOMING THE CANCER OF THIS SINKING SHIP, WE ARE LITERALLY THE TITANIC AND IM ABOUT TO HOP OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE ONTO THE LIFE BOAT AND LET YOU FAGGOTKEKS FIGHT OVER THE BBC THREADS AND TRANNY DEBATES. NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO MATTER WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN AND WE ALL KNOW ITS SOON.

TLDR OP IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT ANOTHER CANCER THREAD

What does CC mean?

This is some good pasta my man, you made this?

Yup, we need more lebensraum for the "X are not white" and "What kind of bubblegum is most redpilled" threads

Concealed carry a weapon. I thought you couldn't get a firearm if you were mentally ill though

Islam actually supports gay marriage and trans.

>And Allah told the prophet Muhammed "Get as much boi pussy as possible!"

ATF 4473 Form Question 11F

>adjudicated mentally defective
This means ordered by a court or judge to be mentally incompetent, as in a danger to self or others, incapable of caring for oneself or managing one's own affairs

>committed to a mental institution
Involuntarily detained in a psychiatric healthcare facility due to being a danger to self or others, or incapable of caring for oneself

Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Dysphoria aka Transsexualism are not disqualifying conditions.

Because they're contrarian and what's tolerated the generation before them they feel the need to push further because it's being edgy, but it's not really edgy at all because it's already accepted so they need to take it one step further. You've seen it for everything, from immigration to homosexuality and trannies, it just gradually increases until the point where you can't differentiate between people being serious and people being satirical. The slippery slope is steeped in fact and is simply not a fallacy.

The darkness hate the light, same goes for the degenerates.

>You fuckers could never have the balls to be Christians.

I honestly think I'm getting there user, I've changed a lot in the last few months. I'd almost call it a "religious experience." I'd never talk to anyone about this in real life but I really like where I'm headed mentally. My 16 years of depression and self-loathing are over.

I have a lot of respect for the Amish but that is really a community you have to be born into but that does not mean I will never be a true christian.

Jewish indoctrination.

because they think christianity is more oppressive than islam LOOOOOL