Hey Sup Forums, what song is stuck in your head/you've been playing on repeat recently...

Hey Sup Forums, what song is stuck in your head/you've been playing on repeat recently? It doesn't have to be your favorite song (unless you want to say that.) I'm looking for new songs/bands. As for me it's "The Architect" by Haken.

What is Sup Forums listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVh-fiw5UEU
youtube.com/watch?v=rMwPYMr7eJY
youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8&index=5&list=RDMM-qxa91EwFco
youtube.com/watch?v=FC4AGdwcy-Q
soundcloud.com/the-verve-official/bitter-sweet-symphony-2004
youtube.com/watch?v=27IMzdIsYYM
youtube.com/watch?v=9kGhzf5cESU
youtube.com/watch?v=4lN0_FD84E4&index=13&list=PLENdnIF8J6kG9CaeOeIRSlNsYC-4QNnQn
youtube.com/watch?v=AY1sBXjl0s8
youtube.com/watch?v=zAUXPkx7gMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt856_nRxQk
youtube.com/watch?v=wSdFFougjr0
youtube.com/watch?v=1jtGJaS_Pr4
youtube.com/watch?v=eG63uGgtdl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qVh-fiw5UEU

eminem- murder murder

absolute classic

Ay, solid. I hope that isn't a reflection of what's going on in ya brain. I'm not too familiar with Eminem, but I'm down with some of his songs. I like this one so far, very good. :D

Oldie but goodie, self esteem by the offspring

aahah it totally is unfortunately at the risk of sounding emo lol, imo this beat and flow is really unique and some of his most underrated stuff.

next up is some shit from the shit master himself mike patton
youtube.com/watch?v=rMwPYMr7eJY

yess good one

OP is a phaggot

custom concern - modest mouse

what's you my dude?

Good choice, solid song.

I feel like this might have been a joke, but I legit enjoy this. If it wasn't nice user.

good band :D King Rat and the video are dope as hell

no joke, this is one of my top 5 favourite bands all time dade, not trying to sound wanky but you enjoy it more if you play music and understand how difficult this is to play lol

youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8&index=5&list=RDMM-qxa91EwFco

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=FC4AGdwcy-Q
im the only one posting in this ahahah but like fucking listen to this holy shit its immaculate

Ruler of Everything by Tally Hall

>filename
>LOGo

soundcloud.com/the-verve-official/bitter-sweet-symphony-2004

Dude, I straight up love it and put it in a word doc list I'm making from this thread to listen to more of their discography.

David Bowie, always solid. I'm not familiar outside of his more popular songs though, I should listen to more.

Holy shit, I love this.

Just grabbed the first image I felt was acceptable, I'm lazy.

glad ur interested mane, post some more of urs!

but really dade, would you?

Dude, I love this music video so far.

I've also been constantly listening to Victim of the Modern Age by Arjen Anthony Lucassen.

also mr bungle only gets better, they probably have about 50 more songs that are as good as or better than this, bizarrely avenged sevenfold covered one of their songs which i appreciated in a confused way since i think they're shit but they picked a sick band to cover haha

Any other Mr. Bungle recommendations?

oh yeah here we gooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=27IMzdIsYYM

youtube.com/watch?v=9kGhzf5cESU

youtube.com/watch?v=4lN0_FD84E4&index=13&list=PLENdnIF8J6kG9CaeOeIRSlNsYC-4QNnQn

youtube.com/watch?v=AY1sBXjl0s8

Just cause I feel like posting more I will. Like I mentioned 'Victim' is one of them. A few others are: 'Emperor's New Clothes' Panic at the Disco, 'Day Sixteen: Loser' Ayreon, and 'Cockraoch King' Haken.

Holy shit, I'm a fan now. How have I not heard them yet?

ive heard a couple of those before hahah good picks, u probably havent heard of them cause they're not very popular especially compared to mike pattons other projects such as Faith No More, if you havent heard that im posting an obligatory one lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zAUXPkx7gMI

this is also the work of mike patton, if you havent heard it just listen to how brutally genius it is

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt856_nRxQk

OMW by Spit Syndicate

Check it out on spotify

Addictive

The Shooting Star - Gojira

I've never even heard of 'Faith No More' haha.
Taking a look...well...a listen. Give me a sec.

good band!

Fucking solid!

Can ya post a link user? I can't seem to find it.

I listen to a bit of Gojira, good band.

An user recommended Gojira's album Magma in a music thread a few months back. Glad I decided to listen to it that's for sure.

Had the chorus of this stuck in my head a lot recently

youtube.com/watch?v=wSdFFougjr0

Pink Guy - Dumplings

Holy crap, this is so good. Any other songs you recommend from them? The singer's voice occasionally sounds like Steven Tyler and I LOVE it.

Pink Guy, yes. Wonderful, I love George/Filthy Frank and Pink Guy's songs. I really like 'STFU' and 'Kill Yourself'.

>Any other songs you recommend from them?
No, I only have that song off a free magazine album so not really listened to much more by them

youtube.com/watch?v=1jtGJaS_Pr4

The Offspring: Pay the Man

Lil uzi vert, he's good for your brain

Shut up you talk too much

By Pink Guy? If so besides 'STFU' and 'Kill Yourself' I like 'Meme Machine,' and 'Please Stop Calling Me Gay.' But the first two are my favorites. The others I mentioned are just funny in my opinion although not as musically solid as the others.

My life is for me

The awakening - Les Claypool

Been playing a bit of GTAO recently and been listening to The Lab. KYSA really fucking grew on me. I've listed to it a lot on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=eG63uGgtdl0

Yes! I'm always down for The Offspring!

Any specific songs?

I dabble in his music, I should really get into more of it honestly as I enjoy prog. Very good song you sent, I enjoy it!

This fucking song with "Baby shark tootootooroooroot
fucking hell.

What?

OP here, just want to keep this thread going because of good music recommendations I've been seeing. I've also been listening to:

'Emperor's Clothes' Spock's Beard
'Front the Least' MC Frontalot
'Soul Society' Kamelot.

american boy kanye west