For the past year i have been living a seriously fucked up double life

for the past year i have been living a seriously fucked up double life

>2 years ago started hormones in secret after high school
>fam and friends don't know
>year passes and I basically look like a girl, long hair and breasts and all
>hide it under baggy clothes and a beanie
>decided that year to follow though with transition stuff like name change, birth certificate change and education history change
>accomplished all in 2 months
>fully legally female and even have new drivers license with new name and it says female on it
>family still doesn't know
>decided to try going out full time as a girl when outside the house
>hard to do but I snuk out every night done up in makeup and dresses and heels and went to parties and walked the city and went to the mall and had fun and stuff
>eventually got a bf and became his butt slut
>we have a pretty serious thing now and want to move in together
>he doesn't know I still live part time as a guy
>parents don't know im engaged to a man and living as a chick part time, neither does my job

kinda stuck here, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IK4rn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here are my budding breasts

how did you do this in secret?

Yeah, they know.

show cock and/or asshole

they don't, I mean my sister is starting to suspect, she found my bra in the bathroom the other day and I played it off as it belonging to a chick I'm banging and then she started laughing, besides that my mom and dad are oblivious

post face so we can judge passability

post boypussy + timestamp

start sucking off your dad's friends to make money

10/10 would suck

Theres no way they do not know man i mean come on

I make enough with my job but I don't know how much longer I can keep it because my tits and hair are causing problems, I get called miss all the time from customers

parents seriously don't know

im not getting the operation

They're eventually going to find out. I say prepare for the worst outcome, and know that they might not accept or understand.

You can't hide it forever and you seem to know that already. But even then as I say prepare for the worst possible outcome/reaction, it's still going to hurt when it's the people closest to you if they're not accepting of it all.

Time is all you've got on your side, and the people who truly care will be there too. Living a double life just means living half a life, with half the best possible outcome and half the enjoyment.

I wish you all the best in this.

so just tell people - fucking who cares. I just want you to start sucking off your dads friends because I think it's hot.

My bosses son is clearly gay - hes in college. He's dropped a few hints, and as soon as I'm ready to leave this job, I'm gonna start having him suck me off after hours at work. take some pics of me in his dad's chair with my cock in his mouth. maybe fuck him on the desk a few times.

Dhjhbjj

Jbfdfjj

Hh

shit, maybe I should tell my family

How do I find someone like you?

ok wtf is dialation?
also dude id just stay a trap man you got the best of both worlds boobs and a dick

why would you hie this for so long dude

your mom and sister definitely know, women notice small changes

Still waiting for a timestamp, though.

>body attempts to seal penis wound
>dilations must be performed regularly to counteract this
>they consist of inserting a hard dildo with greater diameter to stretch the hole

I have 2 transexuals friends, both of them confessed to their family before their changing process and both were accepted, everything was fine and one of them have a long relationship with her boyfriend.
Your situation is not the same ok, but 1 thing, should you care about someone who don't accept you? Even if it's your family fuck them, be happy OP it's your life.

They know, they just don't care.
Does the guy know , you're a mentally fucked person?

Dilation is when you have to put a dildo or other phallic object into your "pussy" multiple times a day for extended periods of time to stop your body from trying to heal up the unnatural wound where your dick should be. This is a 100% real thing. Its supposed to be excruciatingly painful and burn.

An artificial cunt is literally an open wound.

Jesus fucking hell good fucking lord
why the fuck would anyone want this holy hell

Feminism.

indeed. that's why I never called it a vagina. SRS almost seems like it was designed as a cruel punishment for degeneracy.

Probably they are talking without experience, I can tell you it's no that bad, dilatation it's painful the first month, from there it becomes normal, the pussy after operation is very very real and you can even feel things with the clitorix
Fuck off anons you are all talking without knowing shit

>Education history change

Wut.

ITT: why going through the surgery is dumb

Why not be a cute boy or rl anime girl with a penis? Benis good.

make all his graduation documents and shit, say that he went to a girls highschool, instead of a boys highschool

sure I have no experience, but this guy has

>reputable
>thailand

>having regrets about your live decisions because you got mutilatedby a third world shithole butcherer
>must be because transgender stuff is bad lol!

Apply at Google, or some other >progressive tech company. You'll almost certainly get in if you even have a baseline of applicable skills.

The results of the operation depends on the surgeon, if you pay a shitty surgeon you get shitty results, also the experience is different for every person, for my friend it was very very good, she looked for one of the best surgeons of my country and is having a normal life right now with his bf fckng her pussy normally

She'll need to make sure she mentions her sob story.

Even with the best plastic surgery you'll still need to go through a little hell. I'm not for or against, I just understand it's not just a stitch up and drive away.
And this is just being fucking dumb and then using it to further attention whore.

God damn you kikes love exaggerating.

What the fuck. I looked up the imgur link from one of the first few posts in the image. How are you supposed to shave the hair around it, or even can you? Here's the link to fake femanon's butchered trap puss imgur.com/a/IK4rn

Jesus fucking. That's botched for sure.

be an hero already, faggot.

A good surgeon will make sure you used electrolysis so no hair grows there at all.

Isn't good surgery going to leave you in debt for eternity though?

Gross

hahaha youve fucked it mate

>Traps think THIS is what a vagina looks like

They've most likely never seen a real one irl

Btw op, trust us, your parents know. They might not know exactly what's up but they do know something IS up.

Naah just get good insurance. Someone got $20,000 SRS and only paid $2,000 out of pocket. Went to a good surgeon. Meltzer I believe.

Imagine being his parents

your all faggots

I think everyone is talking to "her" like she just showed up in the mtg group at the back of the comic book store