What's your meaning to life?

What's your meaning to life?

Exist until you don't.

/thread

But to elaborate more: there isn't a meaning, nor do I have a personal meaning, nor can I take anyone seriously who claims to, even if I understand why they need to strive for one, stake claims to having one, or share it with others.

Being until not is the game, and no matter your handicap, you're going to lose. Don't delude yourself into striving toward meaning. If you must do anything, at least learn to tolerate being itself. Come to terms with how you came to be and why you are, and ignore the goofy platitudes that others expound.

Hell, even mine.

die young

this is my answer

Trips are the meaning of life?

To successfully get dubs on Sup Forums. Once I do that, then I'll end it all.

Looks like you'll live a long life then, faggot.

Yes, just like dubs.

Too bad you won't be getting any.

>7676
>wont be getting dubs

k

this is my answer

what's so special about dubs?

Nothing really special.... if you compare them to quints.

I am 12th level master of the arcane digits. Check'em Sup Forums.

sauce

its a test of maintaining your purity

pass - heaven
fail - hell

Life has no meaning. The purpose of life is reproduction.

Lots of masturbating to cartoon women.

To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

Hello summerfriend

none

why do normies always need to find a purpose in their life ?

As a staunch disbeliever in both the continuous sense of self and the ability of humanity to make agency driven decisions, I fail to derive meaning from a universe that is both random and unchangeable.

I don't want to sound like some sort of hippie degenerate, but I go where the universe wills it. I honestly both believe and disbelieve in my ability for agency driven choice, this is a necessity to keeping what's left of my will to live.

^^
I'm with her. No personal meaning, total failure to take seriously the people who claim they do. I choose to live because it is necessary, it is necessary because I believe it to be. I believe it to be because the purely deterministic universe demands it.

Get paid.
Get laid.
Gatorade.

Cuck all day long

Holy fuck

checked. nice trips

To improve oneself continually so you'll be able to deal with the immense struggle that is being as such.

nice

/thread