Nostalgic bread

Nostalgic bread.

> tfw no emma vs kristen

>#1 Gohan
You goddamn right Gohan is #1

Gohan was definitely my favorite when i was a kid.

I can still remember the smell of this thing.

Piccolo was my favorite, and I still like complicated anti-hero types.

I MEANT to do that

kek'd. that's a funny picture you got there user.

I hope some of these hit.

That shit was fun to watch in the mornings

Wow, havent seen those in a long while!

Thats cool as hell

How'd it smell?

Motherfucker could turn to white flame AND ride a white tiger while wielding two swords

Blue raspberry is the best

Yes

Anyone know how to find a certain toy? It was a lizard wrapped around a green marble. Looked like a game piece.

Wasnt this the 1st gen of the card game?

Like rubber, but not like other rubbers. It was very distinct.

Don't remember anything about this show, seeing these character though brings to mind feelings that i had as a child. Palpable feelings.

Wasnt there a blue and green one?

Loved this game also
>Green dog
>James pond
>ghouls and Ghosts

Oh shit, i vaguely remember this.
The accordion in the back sparked something

Really amazed someone knows what this is. I guess it was from a tv show, but i never seed it. I was gifted this toy, and i fucking loved it. It was my favorite.

fuck you, I hate Will Smith.

Wish i could help, mabey draw it and post a pic of it cause a lizard hugging a marble sounds really vague dude. Wish i could help.

I don't know. I never played that game. My mom worked at Burger King when these were being given with kids meals.

I was poor as fuck when i was a kid. I had one of these that didn't work. I used to really enjoy looking into the part where the light is supposed to come from and flicking the red and green plastic back and forth.. Good times.

I should fucking draw it! God i spent years at dnd stores looking for one like it. There was also a castle with a purple marble and I think a tree but the marble color eludes me. My friend gave me his lizard on the marble before he ran away from home. Never saw him again and I lost that game piece when our storage was auctioned off.
>fml

Ah! Yea iirc they did a weird promo like that to spark interest. But at that time pokemon was already on gen 2-3 and fucking yu gi oh was out, so dbz as great as it is was over shadowed by those 2 card games.
And i think rhats when mc donalds was doing the pokeballs with the gold metal cards in them

Everything was a fucking card game back then

>when mc donalds was doing the pokeballs with the gold metal cards in them
That was Burger King my dude. My mom was working there when that was going on too.

kek

Yea dude, if you can that could help identify it a bit better.....

Was it a small metal diecast dragon holding a marble, and other pieces like a wizard and a knight too?

Best game ever.

Ah, i knew ir was one of those lol. Do you still have some of them still?

oh shit I had one of those too. even the functioning ones weren't very well made, the light on mine would flicker on and off every time I moved it.

stop posting Will Smith I hate that guy, he raped all those women and his sweaters look stupid

Lol, my brothers and i would run down the isles and grab as many of those as possible and stuff them in our moms purse for no particular reason

Peanut Butter Jelly

These beautiful creatures

ya, you when real quick the first couple of times then it made you wait FFFFOOOORRREEEVVVAAARR between win after that.... Still good game tho... give it 9/11

I do vaguely recall a dragon yeah all of them were diecast metal. Why do u have a similar set? Welp no luck on the drawing but imagine a lizard sitting on a marble and the marble is on a stump. The marble is clear/green and the lizard is diecast metal.

>Iguana! That's the lizard type

My nigga.

Downloaded the whole season, just hadn't gotten around to finishing em.

I fucking wish. I can't even remember which ones i had. I think the Charizard and Jigglypuff. Definitely the Poliwhirl though.

I know this is a dragon but was it anything like this?

My buddy had the set years ago, id say mid to late 90's, no i dont have any of them and im sure he doesnt either, but its also like 6am for me or else id call him up and ask.

Holy fuck these things were awful.

Fffuuck. My grandma's house in the 90's

Oh fuck I got Jigglypuff !!

We need to finish the collection....

Haha. I work in IT and someone recently brought one of these up to my office asking what they should do with it. I told them to throw it in the fucking trash and my office isn't a garbage dump.

Nice

Hell just knowing the set exists puts my mind at ease thanks guys. I'll keep looking on my down time.

Good on you.

The waifu found me one of these. It's like the best gift she ever got me and it was $2 at a yard sale.

JAWSOME

>Yee
Yup but it was smaller. Guess my search continues!

ONLY 2 GENDERS

you got me

The Red Guy..... always bouncing his butt

Hahahahaha

This is some real nostalgia

Totally Not Mutant Ninja Trutles
You know they were bad, still loved them

hits too close

I happen to come across it when I was looking to bolster my Deadpool comics at a yard sale actually.

Guy said he had "a lot". I called bullshit on him, he invited me into his house, and god damn he was a level I wasn't aware existed in loving Pokémon.

I wish I could prove or back my story up.

Wow. You actually had one of these? I don't think i used mine for more than a couple weeks. It probably got lost in my disaster of a room. Still remember pretty vividly the day my grandmother got it for me though.

That looks familar to me.

I don't even need proof! On Sup Forums I once saw a guy who owned a whole Tupperware box full of ancient mew cards. Hell i had six when I was a kid lol

#Thefeels

almost forgot this beauty

my wife and I named our son Goku. in hopes we would have a grandson named Gohan

I used to watch this all the time as a kid. Though at some point I've developed an overwhelming fear of the show. The show gives me a feeling of dread every time I watch it. I think it scarred my brain.

The same thing occurs with those old madtv claymation parodies.

member the plates from mcds? I had the one that said I'm a meat and taters kinda guy.