Do human males and females actually, deep down in their genes and biology, hate the shit out of each other...

Do human males and females actually, deep down in their genes and biology, hate the shit out of each other, and only happen to barely stand the company of the opposite sex long enough to perpetuate the species?

Has society forced them to live together and act as if one such thing as "love" existed, and wasn't just a byproduct of chemical brain pleasure used to coerce humans into procreating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. That's what makes the sex so good.

Looks like you bought into the feminist jew.

I see to be one of the most misogynistic people on here, but I'd say "no".

In the modern sense, males and females hate each other because women are endlessly encouraged to hate men and be degenerate. And men won't stand up to them at all, so it just continues and gets worse.

I don't believe males and females naturally hate each other. The Internet and modern western culture worships women and encourages slut culture, and that has caused a great hatred and divide of the sexes. We live in a very toxic time for "gender relations".

In that case, why are "2D waifus" so much better, and many alpha males go on about their own business while not committing to a relationship?

I came to ask myself the question while seeing so much shit flung from each side to the other.

Is the problem social, or biological?

>and many alpha males go on about their own business while not committing to a relationship?

That's because women never blame Chad for anything. Chad Thundercock can get away with anything, whole average guys are left to take all the heat for everything. That's just the way it goes.

Do those Chads actually love women, and those women actually lov these chads, in the emotional sense?

If not, what makes them so attracted to each other? If it's not reason, then genuine feelings seem to be obsolete for most modern humans.

People are faced with hardships, tough decisions, struggles, desires, needs and wants, etc. And this has been for thousands of years. The idea that men and women baturally hate each other though, that is a relatively new concept, brought into the world by the cultural marxism. It's an effort to cancel out the ability of men and women to form quality relationships, and thereby cause society to breakdown. After instigating the conflict between men and women, next is to instigate the conflict between parents and children, that'll destroy families. You see? The progressives want a world where everyone believes all life began in a state-owned test tube, people are produced on an assembly line, even custom made to order to serve as slaves to the Jews.

I've seen many Chads in my lifetime, I know two as of right now I still talk with.

They have absolutely no respect for women and they brag that they can treat women like dirt and get away with it. Women like being treated like dirt by Chad Thundercock.

>and those women actually lov these chads, in the emotional sense?

Yes, they seem to love Chad emotionally, but Chad never returns the favor.

>If not, what makes them so attracted to each other?

Physical attraction. The women are also drawn to Chad because of the social pull of Chad, and in many cases they do love Chad but he never loves them back.

>If it's not reason, then genuine feelings seem to be obsolete for most modern humans.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles man, life goes on.

No, it's a social issue. Men and women biologically complement each other perfectly. A man provides and protects while the woman nurtures young and supports. A man is more bellicose and aggressive while a woman is more calm and diplomatic. Both genders have flaws, but they balance eachother out. This structure only started fracturing with the onset of feminism and the moral degradation of society. Thanks joos

t.Mr Ayy Lmao

>Men and women biologically complement each other perfectly.
How can they complement each other when they are equal and the same in every way?

Where has this poor world come to... I understand why my great-grandparents and grandparents were mostly happy with their simple lives, and my parents tore each other apart because they seemed to not share anything in common.

Seeing as my direct family was such a hot mess, I started to wonder if genuine feelings were actually possible, like my ancestors seemed to share.
Also.. not that important, but as a 20yo girl, I don't find those pump and dump types attractive at all, and god knows how all the other girls in my surroundings were falling over them. I'm not a 10, but far from fat and displeasing, and never seemed to find any guy that wasn't interested in anything but the school sluts. Never had a boyfriend, turned down the bragging and try hard dudes which asked me out, and can't stand all those arabs catcalling anything white with a vagina wherever they go.

Is there any chance in this time and age to actually have a fulfilling relationship?

It's exactly why feminism is stupid. Women are not men, simple as that. Males and females have different thought patterns, concerns and drives. But it's their differences that makes them compatible

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k

I'm not sure if this is bait, but you seem depressed. I'm 24. I've observed this stuff for a while and I've had my forays into the dating world. It is what it is. You are seeing modern humanity uncensored and you don't like it. But eventually, you'll accept it.

>Is there any chance in this time and age to actually have a fulfilling relationship?

I'm not exactly sure. They seem incredibly rare. But western civilization has definitely changed, and I don't think it will ever be the same again.

Y'all need to surround yourselves with more quality people. There's plenty of like-minded guys/girls out there that would prefer a meaningful relationship to pump/dump culture. But you're sure as hell not gonna find them at a club or frat house

You're only right to the extent that co-education was a mistake.

This is not bait, but I can't force anyone to believe it.

I was always seen as the weird girl, even told I was a lesbian or any shit like that, but that's not true. I find the male body attractive, and many of my role models are men. Other girls tried to shame me for keeping my virginity, but it didn't work on me.

Even if it's just a concept, why let your first time transform into a soul crushing experience when you waste it with an undeserving person, and not the one who will make both of you happy til death? Does marriage really guarantee any of this, seeing as my parents nearly killed each other during divorce?

I go outside every single day. There are not as many quality women out there as Sup Forums and Internet shills claim there is.

No doubt a lot of men out there are subpar as well, but the problem with that is that men are expected to take all the pressure and carry out or gender roles while women are not. So I have no sympathy for women in that aspect.

You are getting far too personal now and nobody here can really answer those questions accurately.

As much as I despise feminism and slut culture, the conditions no longer exist for people to be as traditional and "pure" as they were in the past. Like I said, you will need to let time pass so you can wrestle with this and find your own way of coping with it. But let go of the idea that we can still be pure and traditional. We cannot, the conditions are not right for it anymore.

No. Unreasonable, unjustified and unprovoked hostility are mental problems of specific people or groups.

Thank you for all your answers... I guess you're right. I'm planning to start a simple, agricultural activity in a remote farm far from all this shit.

Maybe I'll find an untainted, or rational man somewhere out there, who shares my longing for a simple life.

Have a good day. I'll still be hanging around until the thread is no longer repliable to, to see what people think of their own experience.

This is all social interaction. Why would you want to need other people if you could be perfectly satisfied without them?

Yes.

Fuck off, vaginal Jew.

This is exactly why I started this thread in the first place. Feminists hate men, men hate feminists.

But then, everyone gets in the crossfire, even people like me longing for a life that was only possible decades ago. I never even voted seeing how french politicians are a fucking circus.

There's a 3rd option now OP.

Ha. But seriously... that's just fucking sad.
How did everything go downhill so fast. I dread the day when even the worst forms of degeneration will start to become debatable.

Here's a hint...

Not really?

~70% of my friends are girls, I don't fuck any of them, and we all get along just fine.

Humans are social animals apparently, and I'm happy to hear you're doing fine with the opposite sex.
But isn't it cruel to see how even "friends" of the same sex sometimes spit on each other for not following the latest social trend? Seen it happen a lot here. Vapid cunts and Chads.
Is hate and disagreements really the "defaut" mode of modern humanity?

I suppose.

Human nature is inherently that way. It's up to us to overcome it on our own.

Why would a man even want to become a "woman" in this time and age... Feminism made that a shitty situation, I can tell you.

>Feminism made that a shitty situation, I can tell you.

Can we please not go there?

A lot of women and traditionalists these days whine about how hard it is to be a woman these days, but truth is, you've never had it easier.

Yeah, so guys don't want to marry you or even really date you anymore. That's the price that comes with slut culture and treating men like dirt. Deal with it.

Most of the time, friends are no different from relationships in the respect that you have to smoke out the red flag wavers. They simply don't accept who you are. Their ego won't allow it.

Sorry if I did not convey what I actually meant by that... I wanted to say "shitty situation" in the sense that being a woman now did not mean what it did before, because of their association with feminism.
I understand most rational men are scared of what became of "women" now. I'm scared of marriage too, as I feel many people have forgotten its original meaning. Nothing is sacred anymore.

But yes. Women have it easy, use those "new powers" in awful and harmful ways against men or even other women, fellow humans, and that's horrifying.

all women hate eachother, men don't, unless another men wants the same women as them

>thats because you tought that feminism is about women rights
thats what feminists believe too, they are being tricked by the jews

Basic rule of a good part of the animal kingdom, it seems... So do leftover instinct and new social trends collide as of now to destroy any kind of peaceful relationships...?

everyone and everything is controlled by instincs
you want to be sucessful? instinc
you want to have a family? instinc
if we didn't had any instinct , we would have no motivation

t. guy without motivation and instincts destroyed by depression

I was there, and still am. I ended up trying to live and work as close to nature as I could, and cutting unnecessary direct human contact for a while. Animals need you to wake up in the morning and feed them. This gives you some sort of basic motivation.

I hope you'll get better.

No, it's just a satan thing. So satan and his children hate humans, so they have them angry at each other male and female, angry at sexualities, angry at racial traits, angry at even console or pc preference.

The bible claims that the whole world is in control of the evil one, you cannot control a place without employees and also the bible hints at most of the earth's population being demons.

The bible also says that:

a) The antichrist will be a christ declared God.
b) Jesus is the christ and God

(lol)

And certainly the bible is keen on propagating hatred saying how females are inferior, how homosexuals are to die while at the same time preaching to you that you have to try dying a virgin, that you have to give away your shit (wasn't the people of the world demons?) and that if you are attacked you must not defend yourself.

Basically we live among demons and religious books have their mark, apparently God is so confused according to them that He would make humans to be different than how He originally made them to be.

there is a mate for everyone out there

I guess there's no need for demons when you already have humans. Look at all the shit we're doing to poison each other's life, when the planet could simply shake us off like fleas. We're nothing, and we make a huuuge deal of being "less" nothing than the person next to us.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have found, or will soon find yours.

This. Half of the "muh redpilled gf" threads on here are bullshit, I don't think I've ever met an even moderately traditionalist woman. That's not even what I want from a woman though, and I can't help but feel a lot of people on here are desperately compensating and project their insecurities onto their partners by behaving in a rigid masculine/feminine fashion. It's almost play-acting.

Plus some of the traditional gender roles were shit. Men were expected to be workhorses for women who often didn't love them. I'll admit I don't have the dominant character traits and confidence needed to pull it off. Doesn't really bother me though, I have no interest in contributing to society.

I had and let her go, hopefully I'll find another someday

Did society really become some kind of hellish machine which naturally makes more traditionnal or, let's say "no bullshit" people seclude themselves far from all that's happening, only to let it in the hands of the most easy to influence?

t.lgbt shill
No, they're not.

She is probably ugly and fat.

This is just my own opinion and view of everything happening around me. I came here to ask other people if they thought the same.

Can't even tell what's real and justified from the socially engineered shit these days.

I am very dejected looking around at society. I think after the carnage of the world wars, Western society lost faith in itself and has been assuaged by guilt and a crisis of confidence ever since. Not just at the governmental level, but with the general population. So many people are anxious and depressed about the future, myself included. I'm not totally traditional, though I do yearn for a much simpler life than the modern urban dystopia.

Economic factors are also important of course. They always lead to anxiety among the public and moves towards radical politics. In your own country, FN continues to grow in strength as morals decay and unemployment mounts.

We think alike. Being a literal hermit seems more and more appealing now.

Speaking of the FN.. I don't even know what to think of them now that women are in charge. French politics are a bunch of clowns, and people don't dare to speak up while even the majority of the police and gendarmerie share their views.

I feel the same (I'm male ).
Lots of couples aren't just sluts and Chads, even though they are the vocal minority.
Lots of males just want to cet along with a woman who isn't too ugly or bitchy.

What were these conditions ?

Vocal minority.. that's it. More frequentable people actually don't say anything and go on with their lives, and shy people can't see anything else than the shithole the media convinces them they live in.

Ça fait toujours bizarre de répondre a un français en anglais sur Sup Forums, mais autant que le reste du monde comprenne. Ne perds pas espoir... Je me demande combien on est réellement dans ce cas.

I wonder how this will change for the best.
That sounds retarded, but only a big happening would be the way to bond people again. The lack of truth is absolutely horrifying in the current society.
This lack of trust is paralyzing social interactions. How can you try to pick chicks if they are afraid of you ? How can you pick chicks/find them attractive if the medias always show the best looking people (which will make women lose their self esteem).
This is endless.

I hope you will find the one you love.
Stay strong.

As time goes by, I hope for worse and worse big happenings. Sometimes, I feel like the human species doesn't even deserve to live anymore. This train of thought is dangerous.

Merci, à toi aussi.

>vocal minority

You are both delusional frenchies.

They seem to be the most vocal minority in France actually... but maybe the majority in the rest of the western world. We will soon be like the rest of you anyway.

I don't know who are your friends, but most of them are normal people. Not the chad types.
Half of them has a gf. They are not the most beautiful women, but they are the most loyal.
And that's everything that count.

No men and women are meant to be together, they're complimentary. However cultural marxism and feminism is perverting society and traditional gender roles, playing on biases and mucking things up. Both misandry and misogyny are very degenerate

Please don't give up

French people always yell and demonstrate about anything displeasing them, but I fear the political correctness is getting to them. Fast.

Yes. The thought of men and women living together, in peace and hardships, but for the greater good of their own people, seems alien to modern persons. We're so far removed from what made life possible in the first place that it's actually scary.

Please don't give up
Keep going

I'll try to open my own big frenchie mouth and start redpilling people around me. Most think alike, but the fear of being inadequate shackles them. Stand strong too.

>normal people

That's the problem right there. Things have changed so much that "normal" has now also changed. You frenchies are getting your terms mixed up now. This isn't the good ol' days anymore, just admit it. You are giving each other false hope.

Stay strong, you're doing god's work

Women are really, really fucking boring to hang around with.

The past is pretty much gone. Too bad seeing so much lives wasted on the altar of this materialistic culture. The saddest thing is that our ancestors shared the same land as us and cohabited, in a completely different way.

The world is beautiful.. too bad it's inhabited. If we don't try to give ourselves a little bit of hope, I guess we'd all an hero. How many actually did?

I'll do it, brother. We're not from the same land and our distant ancestors probably fought, but now there's only us, latest generations, to try and save what made the Europe and western civilisation we had the chance to see before the beginning of the end.

I think either you are just shallow or looking in the wrong place for women.
Unless you mean in groups, at which point people change when part of a group so the conversation might generally just be uninteresting to you. If that is the case, do you find it boring discussing things with individuals?

To be honest, I'm getting older and I don't share my thoughts as much as I could because people rejected my ideas in the past.

You are now at the point where you are talking about mass suicide. I seriously suggest you seek help, this entire thread exists because a guy won't date you. If a guy had made this thread because no woman would date him, Sup Forums would have virtually shit on his chest.

Seek help, you have problems.

In times like now, individuals with similar opinions, beliefs, or interests need to stick together no matter if ancestry or petty disagreements could inspire hatred. We have to stick together to be strong and stay strong, otherwise we are doomed.
It's an interesting, strange but good feeling to get along with and with together with people I know I might in another lifetime have wanted dead.

I talked about my own situation to illustrate my view of the modern world. Not finding any man in my life is not my number one problem. as you said, let time go by.

I wondered why and how the world came to be like that. Keeping hope is one of the only things we can do, and the extreme example of mass suicide was to answer to the fact that we shared more false hopes than actual ones, but if that tiny bit can keep people going, it's for the better.
My form of depression only gives me the will to become a hermit, in a little piece of untainted nature. Let's support what we believe in, and share good feelings if there's nothing else left.

Yes, very good feeling indeed. We all share the same blood and common history in the end. That's what gives me the will to fight, and tell other people to stand with their brethren.
I'm no warrior, but I can speak and tell stories. I'm thinking of spreading the redpill in a subtle yet efficient way, through writings, art, or even video games. Let's reach the youth of today with what they use most, and tell them about our past.

I hope you find true happiness. Good luck in your endeavours and don't let anything stop you or make you think twice about standing up for your rights.

>in a little piece of untainted nature

That's the problem though. People with severe depression (I was once like this) start to think that the world is tainted, and that them and only them and their little space is pure and uncorruptable.

I'm just warning you, you sound sick and unstable. The people here are not doing you any favors. I was unaware that you seemed to be this depressed. Please go seek help. I know you want to be "redpilled" on Sup Forums and all that, but you should talk to someone and get help instead of deteriorating on here.

I dont hate men at all, they are funnier, women 9/10 times piss me off but I'm pretty sure I'm still bisexual. I just am not attracted to shitty personalities, or at least the sort that doesn't coincide with my own shortcomings.

Thank you for caring a little bit for me, even if I didn't ask much. Talking to someone is sadly out of the question, as my parents were permanently fucked up by psychologists and the like.

As for Sup Forums, I guess it's one of the only place where people actively share some of my views on the world, even if they seem to be most men and would at first consider me as a shill or shitposter.

You're really kind for someone defining himself as a mysoginist. I hope we'll be able to build a different and better world, if the past is definitely lost.

Good luck too. Maybe you'll hear from one of my projects when they'll see the light of the day, and you'll remember me. Let's strive for what is still salvageable.

>no real threats to america
>the Clinton Administration

>You're really kind for someone defining himself as a mysoginist.

Women took advantage of my kindness years ago but also kept telling me I was a bad person, so I decided to turn into the bad person they wanted me to be, then they hated me even more for it. I just think you deserve some genuine advice, not the circlejerking Sup Forums will throw at you.

Make no mistake, I'm older now but I still think that your gender deserves the misery you are experiencing right now. You want it all and you want men to worship you and you don't deserve it.

Women certainly deserved it. As I said, I couldn't stand girl "friends" in most of my teenage years. But looking at the bigger picture, all that we inherited from our past risks getting shredded into pieces and thrown in the mud by those same miscegenating sluts.
This is what made me into who I am now. Do I have to become a bad person too? I don't want that. Bad women are the worst. If I stay in the city for too long, I fear I may lash out. That's why I only want to protect myself and others who don't know better, while doing my tiny part to help things go well.
Speaking with you is really constructive, I give you that. I've escaped the fate of a full-on NEET, but part of Sup Forums holds the more traditional values in any active community, so that's what brings me there.

honhon

I worked at target and we got a new guy for a night shift to remodel the store. He was HANDSOME AS FUCK. I mean 10/10 guy. He was black but I'm sure that only helped him as there are few to none handsome black men.

He gave me relationship advice and told me the girl I was with would cheat on me soon and he was fucking right. (and no he didnt know her you faggots, only told stories about our love and what not. My first love and all..)

He said that girls arent important and the key to keeping a girl is to always "date" them. Never slip up. Treat them like they're a new girl every fucking day. Always be clean shaven, smell nice, never fart / poop in front of them, always be a "man". in all honesty, that sounds like too much work just to keep a bitch loyal.

He got trapped though. He said that the one time he fell in love he decided it was best to have a kid with the girl since they were about to get married anyways. He had the kid and she left him with the kid and is now (at the time.) working 2 extra jobs JUST to keep his head above water. He said that he made a huge mistake falling in love.

I never saw him cuss. never was not clean shaven and he ALWAYS smelled like cologne and came to work even at fucking target, looking fly as hell. HE NEVER LET HIS GUARD DOWN when it came to being a "man". its fucking insane the discipline he had to do that shit.

just saying that its not that women hate men or men hate women, its just that there is a complex game that you have to play to even be seen on a womans radar and if you were unlucky enough to be born with a face below a 8/10, then you'll have to just become successful AND extremely disciplined to pull off what handsome guys can. Both sexes hate ugly people and thats that.

>We think alike. Being a literal hermit seems more and more appealing now.

I know what you mean. I feel almost no connection to the current state of society, though I do still care about my family and my country's future. I still have some hope. Hopefully I'll find someone to share my life with but I doubt it, being quite a recluse even at the best of times, and finding it very difficult to make connections.