Ask a guy dating a highschool freshman and one of his sisters best friends anything

Ask a guy dating a highschool freshman and one of his sisters best friends anything

You have noods?

How old are you?

This

does she swallow?

Stop.
Older

we require the least clothed pics you have without being banned.

does your sister know?

How much older?

Okay devil. No.
Honestly I haven't even thought about blowjobs yet. We just started hooking up and the sex is so unbelievably good we go straight to it any time we can. First girl I've been with whose libido matches mine

You said anything Faggot

I ask you nudes

Answer you cuck

>ask me anything
>not answering at all

OP is the usual fag

Not a walk around holding hands age.
No. I don't think we plan on telling her. Not yet anyway.

I have pictures I don't want to post here

Why post this thread xd

beta fag

Says the guy not fucking prime meat like me.
Why would I post them?

You're fucking underage arent ya? Get lost kiddo, sage

because you know that's what the majority of people are actually interested in? Not text?

Well? Dump what you have

Or, you know, at least a greentext of the first time they hooked up.

What's it like having a family?

I don't buy it. Niether picture has exif data and those pictures look like old scans.

OP is a lying piece of shit

keep the pics coming

When you upload a picture to Sup Forums it removes exif data. To prevent raids.

whatever happened to Sup Forums I loved? Where you could get facebooks off of pictures and torment op....

Fags happened. A while ago some anti gun fag was taking pictures of his dad's guns and saying he was going to destroy them. He was using iphone which usually has GPS exif. That would have been a golden raid.

Moot left

Post nudes!

Shes pretty fucking hot ill give you that

So you just graduated recently?

Guaranteed she's getting with other people if you don't even do foreplay, retard

Definitely. Wouldn't be surprised if she's already been fucked by the whole Varsity football team.

One of my buddies had sex with her which is why I went for her in the first place. He wouldn't shut up about it, I needed to try it for myself.