How hard would it be to fight a professional MMA fighter like Connor McGregor?

How hard would it be to fight a professional MMA fighter like Connor McGregor?
What about sparring and what about a street fight?
Can an amateur fighter stand a chance against that kind of skill?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=431qZfMurzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

no, this man literally gets paid millions of dollars a year to beat other people who train their whole life to try and fight someone as good as him. realistically fuck no and you should feel stupid for even asking such an idiotic question

All you would need to do is wear him out; don't even worry about getting jabs in, just stand in the middle of the ring and draw yourself inward while he delivers blows to your middle - basically just standing in the fetal position.
Endure that for as long as you can and then come at him full force when he's completely exhausted.

this guy is an idiot

Not hard at all

/thread

Don't knock it until you try it; I've beaten three fighters using this strategy.

In the ring? Fuck no. In a street fight? Easy. There's a reason people made weapons.

>49-0 champ
>Couldn't even knock mcgregor out when he was gassed af
Yeah not hard.

oh really? how many of them were the world best fighter in their weight divisions ?

this

What about sparring in a ring with him for fun.
The rules are than there is no touching after a knockout, but full force while still standing.
Would it be possible to hit him hard or knock him out?
How fun could that whole experience be?

And none of them were Connor McGregor

Kimbo the bareknuckle fighter could have smashed the fuck out of Conan. Rekted his shit, as good as Conan is.

You just have to get him hard. Then suck his dick. Simple.

i dont know mate, conan would fuck your shit up

Sure, the same way you can do other experts jobs as well of them with no prior experience.

Ha he has a sharp tongue indeed. Conor I meant.

So, let's say connor attacks you on a street.
What do you do?

All three of them were Connor McGregor, guy doesn't know when to quit.

kimbo slice had fucked knees, his legs were like twigs and he was a heavy weight. even if we ignore weight divisions conner could break his leg with one kick

calm down britbong your shit tier mma fighter lost to a nigger

>britbong
look at a map you uneducated piece of trailer park trash

Were it a street fight, he'd go to jail considering MMA fighters have their fists as registered weapons. He's rich though, so he'd bail out.

Kimbo moving ok knee wise here you fucking neckbeard. Do you have your katana at the ready or some shit like that tough guy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=431qZfMurzU

>britbong

American education

Probs dis

What do you mean hard?
It's not hard at all you would not have to do anything you would just lose instantly there is nothing required of you.

No you wouldn't be able to land a single hit and he may very well kill you.

Yeaah nuff said. I mean dude, open your eyes and just take a fucking look at the man. Hed grind the whole of Sup Forums into dust and smoke us.

Do you seriously believe that?

In sparring or a professional fight you would get absolutely embarrassed and there's no question about it.

In a street fight you would stand only a slightly better chance depending on 2 factors. The size difference between the two of you and most importantly, How effective you are at fighting dirty. You would have to get a nut shot in or be able to take an eye out quickly, that's your only chance.

There's some argument when it comes to fighting a boxer in a street fight, since you can grab if you don't get rocked instantly, but an MMA fighter is just going to beat you at whatever you try to do unless you have a weapon, and even then they're still going to be better than you at fighting and reading movement.

he did knock him out and its 50-0....the ref stopped it before mcgreggors brains got bashed in

fighters hate him find out how he beat three using one simple trick...

Take an eye out?
Like blind him forever?

in an MMA fight? doubt it because of all the rules and illegal moves

ina straight up street fight with no rules? ya you could probably take him, especially if you managed to find a rock on the ground or something

MMA is fake as fuck with 90% of what people would normally do in a fight being illegal and should absolutely never be seen as a legitimate fight. its a great SPORT and should be treated as such but its not a fight

The "im 12" filter

>Hard if not impossible
>No to both
>No
/thread

Pro fighters are trained to pro fight and obey rules. Fight for sport and athleticism.

Criminal thug>Mms clown any day.

I beat up lots of guys into mma because I punch balls, tear ears and try to dislodge joints. Eyes hair penis anything goes.

I will fuck you up because I don't care about faggot words like honour and training.

Not in some sort of martial artist in Kill Bill type of way. If the fighter decides to get in close and take you down you'd have a small opening where you're close enough to grab hold and quickly stick a finger into his eye before he starts fucking you up. That might be enough for him to forfeit the street fight out of concern for his own health. It's still a very small chance.

If an amateur fighter had the skill needed to beat a pro, then they wouldn't be an amateur.

And you think Conor wouldn't just rip your head off if you poked him in the eye or kicked him in the nuts?

you also have to remember that most martial arts schools are bullshit anyhow. There's too many fake black belts teaching out there. I used to fuck up tae-kwan-do students when i was in high school because their sensai was bullshit.

However, if you come against someone who knows what the fuck they are doing it'd be a different story. Going out looking for fights is stupid, but eventually your going to get the fuck beat out of you by some expert in BJJ. However, most people who do legit martial arts aren't really the problem. It's the bullshit assholes that come from the fake shit and want to prove themselves.

You can get DQ'ed for being a pussy so that won't work

you hope he kills you because you don't want to life the life you'd live after he beats you up

I'd fuck him up with my pocket sandjitsu

Ez

Bring a weapon, bring a bunch of big buddies, bring a bunch of paid buddies, blind side with a weapon, run him over with vehicle.

Fucking pussies and their 'fighting with rules'

>run him over with vehicle
I kek'd.

If you can probably win if you lucky out using the things around you. You can cut him with a nigger knife and he will bleed like anyone else.
Hit him wifh a bat, or a chair, etc.