Name a better Game of Thrones character

Name a better Game of Thrones character.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

game of thrones is just harry potter for "adults"

fucking cheap fantasy

disgusting

that show is gay as fuck

doom guy.

>fucking cheap fantasy

What does this even mean? GoT has excellent world-building and lore.

Negro please.

Bronn was entertaining when he was traveling with Tyrion. Not he's just hanging around for no real reason.

Want to go bowling?

I said "better" not worse.

Littlefinger, before he got beat by "GIRL POWER~~"

Bear girl

Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire? It's is fan fiction at this point.

Rhaegar.

Even though he's never seen except that one time.

>her hair are not burnt
>but yeah she's still naked so we can see her boobs
what the fuck is this shit seriously fuck that shit

Arya Stark, I love that she became that

Oberyn

I'm disgusted with all of your responses. The best character is Victarion Greyjoy. I wouldn't be surprised if he won the war. Everyone else is in bad shape and this guy is making offerings to all the gods, new and old. He's getting results.

To be fair, his death was his own fault. He could have walked away and let Gregor die to poison.

He still might die.

The guy who died six times.

Beric?

Not like her hair being burnt was a big character development and the subsequent hair that was grown from that paralleled her growth.

She's fire proof noob

Who's going to kill him? Dany's broken forces already sieged and without a leader with plagued bodies being thrown at the city? The sieging force who wouldn't have access to the water and would be surrounded by both Victarion and Dany's forces?

He's going to take the city and possibly more.

debatable as fuck.

Rhaegar is literally the best character!

fucking rapist.

>Do you even GoT bruh?

Cash, Castle n Thots

the show became shit after season 4 or some such shit
also tyrion not like it matters because all the characters are fanfiction tier

Dragonfire or getting fucked over by Euron.

Sandor fucking Clegane!

All the characters are shit in that feminazi propaganda turd of a show

Euron's off fucking around and he'll probably lose to someone else.

Is there even a dragon still in the city though?

Bronn wasn't supposed to be seen again after the incident with Tyrion. But of course the show milks everything good

The fact that I'm a rapist holds no bearing on why rhaegar is best. He left his sandnigger for a pale waifu and got a mentally disabled son. And died in the best way possible. On the battlefield.

that one dude who dies

but seriously, fuck this show, way too overhyped and full of (((propaganda)))

Stannis the Mannis

He's a rapist who fucked the world over by listening to his dick and not his duty. Much like Robb Stark

I could see that

THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0

youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s

this

how is he a rapist? He literally didnt abduct and rape Lyanna, he got his marriage annulled and married her, they were in love. Do YOU EVEN GOT BRO

>Much like Robb Stark
Robb was much more inexperienced, though.

>mentally disabled son
Wat

The Blackfish.

I'm not that into fan fiction, I take the real story into account

they were damn near the same age, and Robb won every battle. They both lost to their dicks in the end.

not canon

You can't fucking annul a marriage with 2 kids

Lots of people love this guy but he was really minor on the show. He definitely seemed like a badass but was he a bigger deal in the books?

He's only a bigger deal if you like Catelyn Stark.

Cucked by his twin sister but still loves her. Forced to be the only one from army to ride north after sister lols at him for believing her lies that she would help fight the white walkers. Gets hand chopped of by a nobody.

Lol OP you a cuck too? How else could you think this?

They confirmed it nigger

How is it not canon if it was in the show?

>still loves his sister
GTFO filthy casul
read the books

the hound son

Nobody cares what the show tries to push. The true story hasn't been published

Brienne of Fucking Tarth

I really like her

this.

Also when the show literally contradicts the book (annulment after 2 kids) it can be disregarded.

Oh you mean the best fighter in the world who was on par with Jaime? Who's on her a real ass mission to go find the children of the last person who was her employer? While teaching a page? Literally the new Dunk and Egg? Yeah she's cool

Why you so mad with such nice dubs.

Pretty sure we are all talking about tv show here. So many changes have been made. (As you clearly know).

Stay salty.

Why u so mad with such nice dubs.

Pretty sure everyone is talking about the show.

Either way he accepted his life as her cuck in both novels and tv series.

Stay salty.

Because none of you know what you're talking about. It's like talking to a bunch of people who take The Magicians t.v. show as canon and scoff at those who read the books.

The fucking Hound. And when it's revealed that he's Azor Ahai, you'll all feel like fucking cunts

Tywin.

Shut your incest loving ass up. He knows she's a crazy thot.

"Cersei is a lying whore, she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know."

-Tyrion

If you don't know this quote and what this has done to Jaime then shut the hell up.

on par with jamie when he was handcuffed you mean

You don't even know Vatican history, lol

I can't even be mad at you. Feels good to be challenged by a real nigga. Hand cuffed and starved but Jaime would have still had a problem if he was healthy.

Tywin's shitty.

>who was on par with Jaime
Jaime was malnourished and weak from his time being a prisoner, plus his hands were bound. He could have killed her otherwise.

I don't know many of the names but he has an eyepatch and is with brotherhood without borders I think

No I don't know that quote off by heart faggot.

He stood at the door of the king daily while he fucked whores only to stumble drunkenly into his sisters bed to get a bj before passing out and then jamie got sloppy seconds.

Why so mad son?

Inner monologue said he would have had trouble regardless. Even still who's fucking with her now?

This little nigga has survived 43 fucking episodes.
He's such a little piece of shit and he already got what he deserved.

Mark my words, he's going to make it through the series until the end, and he may WIN the game of thrones. fucking screenshot this

kekkle, shush son. The adults are having a discussion.

bronn

Tywin

tyrion

onion knight

Hodor, no debate.

With who's forces? You think the ironborn are going to follow a dickless cripple with no fighting skills?

TYRONE LANIGGIUS

>onion knight

who?
shitty boy
he's cool
my nigga, he might get eaten pretty soon though

That doesn't matter. circumstances

he doesn't need a huge army to be in the right place at the right time.
you've seen enough of this show to know that.

Dead Ned.

So many layers

>show
No person can sit the iron throne without support.

Strong rebuttal there user.

It's Clegane all the way so whatever your argument is for sir cuck jamie, it's invalid.

the way (((they))) killed littlefinger seriously rustled my jimmies.

Anyone in any of the thousands of societies across the ocean that none of these people have ever heard of.

I hadn't made a case for who I thought was the best character. And Clegane? If there are any dead people who are good I'd go for Dunk. Although I doubt you know who that is, you strictly show watching casul.

Sansa

fix your grammar fuck face

Muh castle!

Learn to read between the lines

Tyrion's wife? She's cool, a little frosty, and people think she's dead. But she'll probably do something one of these days.

In the books jaime had that mute guy, the problem was that the actor got cancer so we got bronn and jaime.

Sorry user. You are not worth wasting my time on. Just wanting to talk shit for whatever reason.

Have a good life user but I won't be wasting anymore of mine replying to your arrogant shitposting.