Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I'd tell her not to fill in her eyebrows that dark.

Shoot her in the head and SKULL FUCK HER

Replies for replies

wwyd?

Kiss and grab tits

So are the guys posting girls in this thread looking to be cucked or what?

I'd feel her ass up then bend her over a table. I'd hitch her dress up around her waist and then fuck her good. When I'm ready to cum, I'd pull out and push myself into her ass and cum in her backdoor.

Lay her down on top of that cliff and tittyfuck her. Cum on her face, then start fingering her until she orgasms.

Been looking for more of her

she'd like that

I've got some. What do you have?

wwyd to these girls?

Wwyd?

I'm collecting stories about my niece.

wwyd? be rough

Personal favourite jerk off material

Damn, she looks like she's built to be bred

Depends, am I just fucking her stupid or cucking you?

Do you have Kik? It might be easier?

fucking her stupid

Sorry no kik :( wanna just post the best jerk off pics?

Wwyd?

A long purple dragon dildo barrel extension

Lol just dump what you got

WWYD?

Only nood I have

Holy shit nice
She could definitely handle everything I wanted to do to her roughly

Love her

WWYD?

Wwyd

Is the one on the left named Missy?

Lay her on her back on the edge of my bed. Facefuck her until she pukes, finish in her throat. Wwyd to this girl?

Any better shots of #1

Fuck, 1, 3 and 4.
I'd make 1 and 3 wear strapons and spitroast 4, then take over her last hole for a while. After that I'd bend them all over a table and fuck each one in turn.

Who would?

More bikini

wwyd to my ex?

Where the cucks @

Let's hear how you'd snuff her out as I watched

fuck! moar user

I'd fuck her face then flip her over and bend her over a table so she was facing you, then fuck her until she came so you had to watch the look on her face as she orgasms.

I like where this is going

she's flexible..

Wwyd to my stepsis

God dancers are the best fucks, I'd stretch those legs out wide and smash that tight body

Mmmm
I'd switch it up and fuck her ass, still with her facing you. Then I'd grab that hair,yank it back and make her call my name as she came again.

Now that is an ass begging for a fucking

fuck her in your bed.

gf

h is good so far user, keep her coming

She's even got an ass like an asian

Great shit. Would love to hear how you'd end her ;)

Wwyd to my cousine

That face is begging for a throat fuck, I'd ram myself deep inside her and watch that dirty smirk as I came down her throat.

Id come up to her in the club, talk to her for a bit and after a while ask her to dance, she says yes and we begin dancing normally, but after a while i turn her around and bring her ass right onto my dick, she can feel my thick cock through my pants and she starts to push up on it, she begins to bit her lips while my cock gets rock hard, she pulls up her dress just a bit to reveal shes not wearing panties, i unzip my pants take out my thick hard cock and slip it in from behind her and just like that were fucking in the middle of the club, she keeps pushing i keep thrusting until i cum deep in her cunt...

Sit down on that beach and have her suck me off with that beautiful view.

more h user, al you can share!

like.. your cooking?

anyway, I'd tittyfuck that nice girl you posted, and finish on her face. she'll like THAT cuisine.

wwyd to my sis?

I'd reach forward and choke her, riding her to orgasm again, with her last feeling before she passes out me blowing my load up her ass.

wwyd

What would you do to her if you had 10 minutes?

I'm glad you like her but I need to get better stuff out of her bf.. I know there's some lingerie action someone in that computer..

straight into the butt

Cum on her face, then start fingering her until she orgasms.

She looks like she's begging to be fucked right there in the woods. Rip those clothes off her whether she likes it or not, then fuck her right there until she's screaming in guilty pleasure.

For all of us user we need that, such a hot body. Please, share whatever more you have

That ass

now is your moment user, share your best stuff and get her bf on here to post the really good stuff! lol

grab her from poolside, talk to her for a bit until i convince her to up to my room with me I begin by massaging her legs and feet, sucking on her toes, she starts to get a little turned on and notices ive got a huge bulge in my shorts, she playfully teases me about it and dares me to take off my shorts, i tell her no playfully of course but she insists, so i drop my shorts and her eyes light up, she cant resist she comes over to me and devours my entire cock with her mouth and works it down her throat, she starts to pump it and motion up and down with my hard cock in her mouth, just as i am about to cum she stops, lays back and reveals her wet throbbing pussy, opens her labia and motions me to come to her, she kisses me then grabs my cock and guides it to her pussy, it goes in as she lets out a moan, inch by inch going deeper inside her, i begin to thrust and she loses herself in the moment, she moans and moans i thrust until finally i cum deep inside her womb, wwyd to mine???

hnnngggg

Holy fuck yes

Wwyd

More of her

18yo dancer.. .high-school. Check out that bod... You see her alone on the roof and decide to pay her a visit... you get 10minutes until your next class. WWYD?

That ass better?

Pic 2 for better shot of her face/upper body... athletic hottie

Eat my own semen

I would grab that hair and hold onto it like a leash. I would force my cock down her throat pulling her head down my cock with her hair.

keep h coming user