Are you ready for India to dominate the world?

You know it's coming.

I'm drawing the line at coprophilia.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

>hating on the wheel

Its a much superior symbol faggot.

>tfw no qt autistic hindoo gf

How will India treat Britain once they have become a superpower?

One day you all will bow down to the Mighty Wheel.

True.

why i have pray to a wagon wheel?

Because it represents the cyclic nature of time and universe.

This symbol is called Dharmachakra and it was given by Buddha and it represents the cyclic nature of cosmos according to his teachings. Death and rebirth occurs in a cycle and the aim of Buddhism is to get out of this cycle. It also represents time which moves on like a moving wheel and twenty-four spokes on this wheel represents the twenty-four hours of a day.

That's a lot of poo residue

This reason is why it is important for Buddhists and Indians. But the reason you will pray it is that we will become superpower and make you bow down to our flag which has the mighty wheel.

yes, can't wait for an indian gf tbqh

Its not just buddhism, it was present as a concept in indian philosophy long before him. It was just took as a symbol of buddhism by ashoka.

Provide link for this news article. Some times it's the Jews who practice human sacrifice here. In Hinduism it is a sin to even kill an animal whatever the reason may be for that act. Some aboriginal religions like Aghori also practice such kind of rituals but people mistakenly consider them to be Hindus. Hinduism has Vedic origin while Aghori has Aboriginal Indian origin which was present here before the Aryans moved in here.

I agree, the dharmachakra is nice.

> it's the Jews who practice human sacrifice here
Are you 12? You sound like an underaged faggot who spends all his time on Sup Forums.

Not sure that India will dominate the world, but I already dream about indian gf

There was news last year that some jews sacrificed an infant for their ritual in Mumbai.

There are maybe ~100 Jews in this country. Shit like human sacrifice is known to happen in no-name bumfuck villages, amongst other horrible things.

Lol, indians are still having fun with blood libel?

Thats neat.

Now I feel bad for comparing to a fucking leaf, which canada had no reason or important culture behind.

>be Canada
>Lets make a new flag
>How about a fucking maple leaf?
>Maple trees are native to Canada
>OK!

What is this bullshit?
This whole post is an abomination.

Only reason poos relevant because humongous country largest old world, India is new world tier in terms of huge amounts of land and resources.

Thank god India always infighting and divided even partly today.

So you consider Aghoris to be part of Hinduism.

please no poop in my street