Are there any oldfags here from 9/11?

Are there any oldfags here from 9/11?
I remember making a thread on Sup Forums right when the south tower fell.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/444493/cia-russias-1999-apartment-bombings-if-putin-was-responsible-it-could-well-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I remember making a thread on Sup Forums right when the south tower fell.

2 years before this site even existed? Seems legit, newfriend!

Did you make it on futaba? When you were trolling for boi-pussi and hoping your mom didn't come into your room while your cock was out? You giant faggot.

Well I remember making a thread on here when Gravlo Princip assasinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

I remember Sup Forums during the OJ verdict. I've never seen the board so upset.

You got baited by OP, faggot.

Yeah those were dark times...

I was there for the death of pablo escobar, somone was too ?

totally OP, i still remember when hitler started gassing all those retards and jews and i made a thread on /b

kek, nice try dumbcunt OP.

Remembering when White Jesus died. Fuck my arm got tired from chiseling new memes on stone tablets so much

Not OP.

Unironic reply

>in grade 4
>sitting in art class doing fuck all
>teacher hears about first tower hit
>"oh no, probably pilot who went the wrong way" or some shit
>wtf that makes no sense
>tower 2 hit
>"it could still be an accident"
>i still dont pay much attention, keep doing art shit
>get sent home early
>fuck yes, ima go play Pokemon Gold all afternoon
>later on city sends out newsletter to every house for free
>It reads something like:
>FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, TERROR IS HERE!
>run over to my mom, who is talking to enighbor
>MOM WTF IS GOING ON?!
>Snackbars are coming to attack us user
>have crazy dreams for the next week
>still remember one dream 16 years later
>in dream
>snackbars invade my city
>come to my house
>line my family up outside
>start chopping off everyone's heads
>wtf.terror
>I rate the experience 9/11, would possibly doing it again

Kek, newfag...
The thread following the French revolution.. now that was good shit.

fucking newfags.

I posted here when Alexander cut the Gordian knot.

but he didn't... Sup Forums concluded that

when cp was legal on Sup Forums because human age reached 15 on average ...

>chiseling new memes in stone tablets
Lel

Post more of those Jesus pics, they always make me smile.

Dude i remember that thread. I was like 11 years old.

I was watching illegal Premiere (Germany) on this day, after i switched to normal television and saw this FAKE News shit on FAKE CNN

Will trump have his 9/11?

Kek I was here in '98, newfag

Everyone remembers where they were that morning.

>be me, 16 years ago today
>on Sup Forums, but nothing exciting happening that day.
>took work off that day, had to find new apartment
>eat breakfast, grab rental section from newspaper, hit the streets
>arrive at an apartment for rent to take a look
>landlord showing apartment and holding back tears
>don't say anything but wtf is wrong with this guy
>leave, woman that lives there comes out and she's crying too
>woman and landlord hug "they'll get what's coming to them" he says to her
>IMFUCKINGOUTTAHERE.JPG
>go home, turn tv on
>holyshit.tv
>check back at Sup Forums
>lel
>mfw

Remember the Bronze Age Collapse? Those were dark times, but you Sup Forumsros helped me through it

F D fun in

Honestly you know it's kind of funny but sad at the same time is that there have been less and less threads about 9/11 anniversary as the years go on and this is because most of you kids weren't alive to be there. Jesus I'm getting old

This shithole only harbors "truthers" anyway.

That's when this site went to fucking shit, plebs posting as if they were fucking royalty.

my dad posted in that thread from the north tower right before it collapsed, press f to pay respects

More and more people wake up to reality as the years t on, it's time you caught up with us.

> be young man
> working that night shift trying to sleep
> dad wakes me up
> "you should see this"
> groggily watch a few minutes of terror and confusion
> *second plane goes boom*
> "fuck. Wake me when the war starts."
> go back to sleep

It's crazy that an entire generation has reached adulthood where 9/11 is a historical event. I was suspicious right off the bat, as many of us were (still are.)
I highly doubt Bush did it.. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were complicit in not stopping it.

Timestamp or GTFO

Bush was just a face.

9/11 was funded Saudis and kikes alike. That is the truth

Oh yeah, truth with no proof, no sound logic, refuted claims, and other stuff that's to be taken only at face value, very redpill woke my dewd.

[Citation needed]

It is public knowledge that the US government was aware of their intentions... but people could have the truth handed to them on a silver platter and they'd still believe what they see on TV/social media over the truth.

I had just gotten laid off the day before, and while it sucked the economy was alright so I figured "It'll be ok, I'll find another job soon."

I was also supposed to pick up my friend at the airport on 9/11 so I rolled out of my bed with the worst hangover and turned on the news right before the first tower fell.

"FUCCCCCCK"

9/11 commission reports
It's there.

Then provide it.

Saudis funded 9/11. Specifically Prince Bandar who was head of their 'CIA'/intelligence services.

yeah, i made a thread with the following title:
>Just hijacked a plane in New York, trips decided what do.

Everyone still thinks the terrorists did it, or it was an inside job. No one knows, it was really Sup Forums. No one knows i escaped.

That's a bare assertion.

I was at work and the boss came running in saying planes were crashing into buildings in NY and shit. At first I thought he was pulling my leg, but then all the major news sites went down because of excessive traffic, I ran in and watch the news on my boss' TV and then it dawned on me that shit just got real.

You're right, a merry band of illiterate camel fuckers hijacked three planes in the most heavily guarded airspace on Earth with no outside help... Hey just like the movies!

You gonna materialize this proof or not? You can't just abandon your statement and expect to continue the argument.

Because you're going to dismiss it all anyways you fucking faggot just leave it alone now.
You know what the 9/11 commission report is, and I know what the 9/11 commission report is, but does anybody know what's under that fucking pages and pages and pages and pages and pages of redaction? No you wouldn't fucking know what's underneath the redaction now would you? In which case nobody knows what's in the ((official report)) crafted by Jews for Jews and goyim the world over

I'll count that as a forfeit.

So you stand by the redactions and all? You've read the entire report yourself you've poured over all the data you are not going over any second hand knowledge at all at this point this is coming straight from your brain that is what you were saying right now

You haven't made any sound contributions to your argument and basically said, "I'm not giving you anything." That's a forfeit.

>that's a forfeit
Too bad I am a """truther""" and I am not playing by the rules of your little faggot internet game. 9/11 commission reports suggest that mossad had intelligence of the attacks prior with held, in the reports IIRC is where the links cia to radical Sunni funding and training the list goes on and on and on and on and fags like suck kike dick all day. Fucking embarrassing

It's not a game, it's the basics for argumentation. Make a claim, then substantiate it. How am I supposed to take you seriously if you can't defend yourself?

And how does reaction fit into argumentation? How can you argue with info you don't have?

Similarly, how can you offer heavily redacted documents and say that is "proof" and not expect more questioning? They call it sweeping under the rug..the dirt is still there baby.

I was living in a group home and went to Chevron for the paper which had a special section covering 9/11

>How can you argue with info you don't have
You tell me, you said reports claimed Jews and Saudis funded it, and you haven't given me any of it. Technically you don't actually have an argument.

Remember, WTC 7 was totally undamaged, right?

And definitely not on fire!

Its like the apartment building bombings that sent Russia back into Chechnya.

No now sweetie your reading comprehension has failed you again. I said the truth is that Kites and Saudis funded 911 with us knowledge that is the truth. You wanted to know how I knew that and I pointed you to the false report commissioned by the perpetrators of the ACT.

Everything we've said so far aside, if you don't realize the axis of Evil lies between a crooked Partnership of kikes, Saudis, and the "West" (eh, America etc.) Then you probably have not been paying attention to the news for the past 15 years? You are a child a baby infant with a very limited view of the world and you have no business discussing politics with anybody particularly not on a day like today

Explain.

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

And in all of that, not a single argument was made. Fun shooting the shit but you obviously have nothing of substance or any palpable explanations backed with concrete logic.

nationalreview.com/article/444493/cia-russias-1999-apartment-bombings-if-putin-was-responsible-it-could-well-know

They found government made explosives in an apartment building that didnt go off. Russian army said it was there for a drill.

What about the three billion of Aid that gets sent to Israel yearly? You're probably going to tell me that doesn't exist either. But you are in fact wrong about that so.............

Oh look, another non-argument. Give it a rest, you forfeited so stick to it.

Serious question are you Jewish? Why are you so heavily involved and invested in their survival?

Serious question: why haven't you fucked off to your little corner full of flat earths and funny hats? Really, you're making my stomach sick.

Who's making non arguments now buddy? Because I believe in one thing I also automatically believe in another thing, astounding logic

Serious question: Why not?

Triggered

You're correct it wasn't an argument, the discussion we had already ended. That means I'm no longer bound to the rules of argumentation. Now that the gloves are off, I can say whatever I want. So: neck yourself, you're another freak with no logical understanding of anything and should be best left to his own devices away from other people.

And you are a troll, a lousy one at that. I'll admit when I don't have evidence but you don't understand base politics it seems. You are trapped in this "us versus them" mentality and it will probably get you into a gulag someday

i remember that day well

jumped from the 104th floor

survived by landing on a dead guy who had already jumped

OP is Al Gore, he invented the internet

>And you are a troll
Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

lol

>
>>And you are a troll
>Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
Nope sweetie what you did was argue issues you don't understand with evidence you don't have one minute and then the next minute say "lol I don't care anyways"

You lack conviction. Like the jews you so blindly defend

I wrote a 13 page report on how 9/11 was an inside job. Took me like 3 months to write it and I turned it in as a final project for English in college.
Can we get a "9/11" meme thread going?