How many views do you think his apology video will get after 24 hours?

how many views do you think his apology video will get after 24 hours?
>20million

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
youtube.com/watch?v=uhRrcKiSAgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who and/or what?

What did he do this time?

he said the nigger word on a stream

Was live streaming and says nigger.
context: youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

Pewdiepie is a dirty person who doesn't care about marginalized oppressed people

He doesn't deserve his platform or the outrageous amounts of money he gets

cry me a river

So blame him for not jumping on the liberal bandwagon like most of the other youtubers and celebrities who like to brainwash their audiences in to thinking and believing the way they do?

Who cares if he said nigger?

What's wrong with saying nigger?

He needs to be more careful.

blame him for fucking up the viability of youtube as a platform for content creators

^
This

He literally started the adpocolypse

Who's this faggot?

I have black friends and I say nigger and they don’t get mad... white liberals just use social justice to denounce people they don’t like.

>He doesn't deserve his platform or the outrageous amounts of money he gets
yeah and neither does tom cruise
whats your point?

Why even bother, he being a swedish means the word is useless, no slavery to make that word stick(history-wise). But if he were to use swears against muslims or jews, that would have more impact on his career.

Feels like we are all are turning into pansies, overanalyzing any sentence and translating passive comments into arguments and hate speech.

Seriously, the next generation are all into "dabbing", fidget spinners and Paulers, its not a promising generation to say the least. Even minecraft playing autistic children with gluten diet were better than this shit. shame.

Being authentic is important

But caring about the feelings of people who were already destined to have shit lives and doing what you can to not make their lives shittier is also important.

I don't know why people find it such a weird concept that we shouldn't make the lives of vulnerable people who were dealt shit cards, even shittier.

This isn't okay.

Youtube turned into complete garbage the moment when they implemented monetization. I feel joy everytime when these "content creators" struggle to scrape by, 'cus they quit their day job and thought their shit content was worth actual money.

Gonna be pretty funny watching his career tank, while every Sup Forums faggot that used to hate on him is suddenly his biggest fan because he said the word nigger once.

ITT: edgelords galore

Lul. i think i found the guy who has 200 uploaded videos with the most watched being 17 views. why are you so salty?

My BIGGEST question for this cunt is, was saying fuck, damn it, son of a bitch, etc. too much? Hell swearing in Swedish would've been better

Why was calling someone a "fucking nigger" his go to insult?

i guess youve never fucked up before
well done

Somali niggers and muslims are all foul in europe, the nerve of people who says we have to respect their pasts and give them help and money-- them being ex-childsoldiers and murderers with PTSD... Only thing stopping them from taking over completely is the cold winters, that said, we need a Trump(card)

Videos uploaded: 0
Videos viewed: 0
Fucks given: 0

If it was the first time he's done it that'd be a viable excuse

You know user if you don't like people making money on the platform you could always not watch you tube. the more you watch it the more you are supporting what you hate

Exactly, as a black man I have no more respect for him. The only I used to have was for that of a human being. I always thought his shit was cringeworthy all that yelling and "peewdiipiiiee".

But no, he's garbage. I'll only be watching out for an apology video or a lack of one and after that I could give a fuck less. I hope he gets demonetized.

You've never seen a YouTube video? Like not even one?

it was the first time. on camera anyway

Thing is he has a nigger on twitter named Sive Morten that edits all his vids. Imagine the articles made from that bit of info, "Pewdiepie forcing Slaves to do his work for him"

He already has millions of dollars so i don't think he cares too much about getting demonetized.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhRrcKiSAgk

no one cares nigger

Oooo, rich racist white people. I'm so offended. It's not about the money, it's about the companies taking a stand.

Riiiiiight

"The opinions of my black friends are representative of every black person in the world"

I could call you racist for this but honestly that would be too easy so I'm just going to go with you're stupid

fucking Kek

theres a difference between saying "sup nigga" and "you fucking nigger" nigger

what a fucking nigger to ask a question like this
why would you do that? legit, why would you do that?

As a white man, I'm sick to death of niggers getting so much protection. Nigger.

Stop being a little bitch getting offended over a word. This is why so many black people never accomplish anything in life, they live in constant victim status and fear of a word.

top tier bait mate

preach it brother

youre right
this is Sup Forums
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Wigga please :^)

Stop being a fucking racist. I'm allowed to be upset about whatever the fuck I'm allowed to be upset about.

you aint acting like a real nigga, but more of a butthurt nigger. peace out

where the fuck is the problem, this is hilarious
if he was black it was just 'speaking in his culture'

It would be merely a setback.

Everyone knows that he is so much more awake and evil than his image on youtube.
The apology is fake. He doesn't care. He's a rasist nazi-supporting asshole, like everyone on Sup Forums
And I actually feel sorry, that he has to act like someone else to make money from the autistic kids who watch him
He's trying to show his opinions by sliding in jokes about rasism or sexism or whatever. But when he gets called out for them, he has to apologize. because sad business life

But no one else can think what they want to think if you don't like it?

Ok bro.

Fuck would you know about a real nigga, faggot?

This is what my house nigger said. Also fuck capta

fucking kikes like jewdiepie always want more shekels

Why do niggers think we owe them the world when literally less than 1% of whites owned slaves and more niggers owned bigger slaves that whites? Native Americans gotta be fucking pissed.

> he literally started the adpocolypse
Yeah that was totally all his fault. Had nothing whatsoever to do with the WSJ or those 3 dickslurping cunts who wrote the article the WSJ published. Nope. All Felixs fault. He did something naughty and brought down the righteous hand of judgement by the Olde Guarde who are totally not reeling in spasmodic death throes btw.
This message paid for by George Soros and the Shareblue foundation.

Is this a fake quote from Tariq?

He can tell me to stop being a little bitch but I can't tell him to stop being racist?.

ok bro. stay steady with your convictions.

How does uttering a single word, regardless of context, make someone racist? If the bar is so low then everyone on earth is racist. And why do assume it was used derogatorily?

Sure you are allowed to be upset, doesn't change the fact that you are a little bitch and it will hold you back your entire life unless you get over it.

Yep this is just stupid. Snowflakes get upset about nothing again. Fuck capta.

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

As a black female I'm pretty pissed. Just when it seems that people are changing their ways and treating us more respectfully, this kind of thing happens.
Everyone needs to speak out about this and demand his videos get removed from youtube.
Youtube is the voice of the people, not of racists like him.

Racism back then ain't what it is like now

Like pelting rocks at black people and telling them they are trash niggers

Everyone deserves a fighting chance to become a functional happy person without people hating you just for existing getting in the way.

It's fucked that it even has to be explained that black people are PEOPLE too

This so much.

show bobs an pusi bich

Looks like he was focusing so hard on the game that he temporary forgot he was streaming and talked like one would normally do with friends. It happens to everyone, I know for a fact that I was have been frustrated for shootong the other player so much and him not dying. It was pretty funny for me tbqh.
Also what game is that?

get out of here nigger, you know the rules, show your tits, but then again no one wants to see your orangutan titties

You've got an ally in me, sis

but most of 'the people' are as racist, if not more than jewdiepie, you fucking nigger
ooga booga go back to africa

I'm not saying Felix is racist for saying "fucking nigger" I am saying that he's seeming that way however. It's like seeing a woman in skimpy clothing. I'm not saying she's slutty but she looks the part.

If you're talking about the context of the conversation and are saying that I'm calling the other man racist for saying nigger I am not. I'm calling him racist for defending somebody for using a racial slur and calling the party it offends little bitches.

> deserves
Nope.
That is a privilige, not a right. If you want proof of that ask anyone who hails from any country run by whites except russia.

>tits or gtfo
You're not going to get all his videos removed and I don't think they should. That'd be extreme. I think that he should definitely lose support and gain the support of those who're racist.

Fuck you nigger. Go back to the fields and pick me some cotton. Take these racist friends of yours with you nigger.

>YouTube is the voice of the people

You really are a dumb nigger, JewTube is Google the face corporate advertising greed, once you even step an inch into copyrighted material with something you upload or make a parody your video will be taken down so major corporations can fuck you in the ass some more you stupid ape bitch

If everyone demands it they will be removed. Whites owe the black people to help fix the damage we've done to them in the past, this would be a start.

They are waiting for the right moment to rape you to death.

>female
tits or gtfo

Nigger. Whoops looks like the caught the Wereracist. I'll slowly turn into a cis white racist male any second now.

The poor native Americans, did you forget the trail of tears you fucking retard? the natives were treated way fucking worse

what a crock of shit

Just die, please.

All of these "black" people on Sup Forums
>I feel offended because he said nigger

Have you ever used the word FAGGOT to insult someone even though they aren't gay? It's like that. Just because the man said the n word doesn't mean he's some kkklansmen. Admittedly it pisses me off but he ain't racist. Take y'all suburban black asses somewhere else.

It's gon drop 2 2

Too much support for him. You barely see anyone saying he was wrong. Mostly people defending him before anyone even complains.

in what context?

Let me get this straight. I'm racist for calling someone a bitch because they are offended over a dude he's never met or spoken to saying a single word while ignoring the context?

Maybe you should look up the definition of racism...

As a black man you have much lower IQ than the rest of us, your opinions are that of an ape.

>neither does tom cruise

Cruise was arguably pretty good once. Now he's kind of a self-parody but there was a time when him being in a movie usually meant good things

Wrong. Our group has been putting pressure on game devs and it's working. One of them filed a dmca takedown for his videos that feature their games. The first of many, united we will win.

Edge of Tomorrow was fucking great

>Y'all

NIGGER DETECTED

>Have you ever used the word FAGGOT to insult someone even though they aren't gay?

I've literally never done this
Both are horrible