Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

You know the drill - send your girlfriend's Kik name, and I'll test to see if they're faithful. (I was on here earlier today and had a few successes)

Send their Kiks to mine (name: ShineAtNight23) and I'll update you privately (or I can post updates in this thread if you ask me to). I won't be testing any names left in the thread due to whiteknights and spammers.

>I've done this quite a few times and people have asked me questions, so I thought I'd take the time out here to give you a brief FAQ.

>"What is your success rate?"
>Between 60% & 70% on average.

>"Does it have to be my girlfriend?"
>Nope, friends are fine, or maybe your friend has a girlfriend you think might cheat.

>"What is your method?"
>It varies from girl to girl, some like beta-as-fuck-sweet-talk, some like hardcore sexting.

>"How big is your dick?"
>8 inches when fully hard. It's not the biggest dick in the world, but it's big enough to get unfaithful girls wanting more.

>"Do you always get tits?"
>No. Some girls simply just don't like sending tits. Once they've started "cheating" though, about 90% of girls WILL.

>"Why won't you take names from the thread, fag?"
>Well, as I've already said, whiteknights and spammers. WhiteKnights tell the girl that she's on Sup Forums, and spammers will, you guessed it, spam her - meaning that she'll get a massive influx of dicks and sexts, which will mean no results, as she'll just block them all.

>"You haven't responded to me in ages, what gives, asshole?"
>Either your girlfriend hasn't yet responded/seen the message I sent her yet, or I'm informing others of their girlfriend's loyalty or lack thereof.

>"Why don't you bump the thread more often?"
>It can be tricky to hold up a thread, talk to 20 different girls AND the guys who requested me to check them, all at once. I do try my best to keep the thread alive, but it can be tricky when I get a large influx of chat messages. If you want to keep it going longer, please bump, it helps.

bump! (also you kinda got quads? I guess)

bump too
and no these 66661 weren't quads. lurk more new friend

Lol kinda.

Gonna bump with some slightly old OC of mine

1/12

>Send names to ShineAtNight23

>you guess
you guessed wrong, faggot

2/12

keep exposing those cheating cunts OP

go on

3/12

Bumping

keep going
did she finally send pics`?

4/12

Bumperino

Please tell me you also fucking shame them in the end? Put them in their place?

Wait and see, the ending to this is one of my faves.

5/12

bump

Keep going

idk if i would trust this OP
> containing Night in his username

6/12

Good stuff in the screencaps, I'm taking notes. My efforts to get noods tend to loop back to:
>Your not getting any pics from me and thats final

7/12

8/12

Holy fuck this bitch sounds boring as fuck. Can't seem to hold a conversation if her basic life depended on it

nice more

What a fucking slut. Trust no bitch

We getting them nudes or what

Fake conversation and I'd predict a more realistic success rate for this kind of thing to be 1 in 5 girls, maybe even less, based on how many legit conversations like this there are on Sup Forums.

Of those '60-70%', what do you think how many are catfishes, actually gay larping with you?

Old as hell copy pasta. Delish.

go on

MOARRRRRRRRR

OP is dead
Sage

MOOOOAR!

MOARRRRR

ill add u on kik OP, I have a target for you.

Most likely less for more than one reason.

First -> Image sharing. In this day and age even a drooling idiot is a bit more careful about sending nudes and you certainly don't send them after a brief chat with a random person.

Second -> The OP is in random location in the world, chances of them being remotely close are small, meaning that any chance for a meet up would be costly and complicated, while she can just fuck a local guy and skip all the trouble.

Third -> She is hot. There is a rather small chance that a girlfriend from some random lurker on Sup Forums looks like that. If she does than he is either rich or handsome as fuck, meaning that she wouldn't cheat on him with random stranger over phone because it is way too much risk for pointless profit.

Fourth -> The time on your phone is 02:05 all the damn time, so either you are both Usain Bolts of typing and thinking or you are just a lying piece of shit. Also she had time to take a picture during that 60 second period.

I rest my case gentleman, may the jury see reason in this post and condemn this liar and traitor to our honor and integrity.

My laptop died, trying to get it working again. Keep bumping guys!

he is posting screens of an earlier success, the time would be the same as he doesn't update the thread untill the BF gives the go ahead, then he takes the screens and posts.

bump

Well why the fuck don't you have it plugged in you dipshit

>>"What is your success rate?"
>>Between 60% & 70% on average.

you are talking to and sending your cock to gay men that are pretending to be teen girls.

Lillaurenlikes has a camel toe in her pic

First -> Keep on dreaming dude. Getting nudes is easy if you want to put some time in.

Second -> Her boyfriend is local, yhats why. I don't think she wants to cheat, she just wants some excitement.

Third -> My GF is at least as hot.

Fourth -> That is the time he made the screen dumps idiot.

First -> I don't know from which Slutanistan you hail from, here getting a nude picture from your girlfriend is a hassle due to "internet" fright.

Second -> And you think excitement is sending nudes over phone for girls, yet you claim you have a girlfriend? As someone with an actual breathing one I deem you a liar.

Third -> Sure she is.

Fourth -> I stand corrected. Still fast screenshoting but... I will correct my statement.

how long does it take to realise you shouldnt put a fucking laptop on your sheets??

ffs user, sort it out, I want to see the rest of the pics

Bumping for OP helping

Bump for interest

When shitmunchers on Sup Forums believe 60-70% success rate is accurate it's probably time to stop talking to shitmunchers on Sup Forums.

try mine princessandie12

come on Op hurry fucking up bro.

wow, this has never happened before, an OP not delivering

Imagine my shock

these threads are just people pretending to be a "gf" catfishing op

BUMP

MODS THIS GUY LOOKS SUSPICIOUS MODS MODS

MODS MODS MODS!!

What do you people mean when you say "x"

MODz!!!!!!! MoDZ HES HIDING SOMEFIN HE DIN DINDU NUFFIN

also OP u gonna show us what ur showing these girls or what? we wanna know what pics ur sending em too!

waiting

I would love the continuation of the texts

I wanna see op's big, dominat, thick cock uwu

Op can u plz give us a status update so the thread doesn't die?

Is that op's cock? owo

Bump for my lovely op

kek wtf!

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

Bump

czech 'em

Can i post sum g/fur while we wait for op?

Gf sent me this op doesn't look 8 inches

NO FUCK U FAGGOT FUCK OFF ID RATHER SAGE THAN LOOK AT UR GAY FUR

Uwu

Anna.percussion on snap

OKAY FINE FAGGOT

please do

Thats a nice cock

The charger broke, it's a shitty old Alienware. That's why it's not working.

For OP, related to the qt3.14 liberal arts school girl.

Is your actual cock sir?

Oh look a gay thread for kik freaks. You boys well are boys. Virgins.

ITT: we spam OPs kik with gore, scat and all manner of surprises for fun

>we
Nypa

No i got a better idea
We spam him with g/fur uwu

>nypa
Wasn't a request newfag, its called fun. You fucking cucks have ruined /b

Last relevant one, already sent this on kik to OP. She's an ex, these are all from about 2 years ago. She's gone significantly downhill since, but I'd like to see something current.

Dubs and trips have spoken

Checked, but I'm with
Nypa. Also, OP is doing a hero's work, exposing cheaters. Kinda wish he'd finish the above set.

More

K.
Bonus Round: Beginning of Painal, she cried. We used to be into all kinds of kinky shit, more on Fetlife. I'm Halcius_ on there.

One of my best sexual memories to this day is coming inside her ass.

Hate to burst your bubble user but your posting in a troll thread, pic related

fuck this shit. i´m gonna be late to my work for this shit?
my dad/boss will gonna kill me