Best 9/11 memes

best 9/11 memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rdhw_Q5_P4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJV7DahJjVg
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit,
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.
Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.
you disgust me

Bump for OP reply

Because we totally don't have a rekt thread every day filled with muslims blowing each other up

Shut the hell up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rdhw_Q5_P4

faggot?

GLOBAL ACTS OF TERROR HAPPEN EVERY DAY MORTY

happy 911 mate!

Would anyone mind dumping a whole folder somewhere? I plan to spam about 200 of these to my page today and only have 127~ so far.

I miss the old Sup Forums...

Best meme of them all.

How does having asbestos help in fire-proofing if it contains fire in it?

Shit can't catch fire if it's already burning.

Blazing one in Brooklyn, y'all.

Whos dis dumbass?

>pic related

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

Last year

I wonder if anybody ever showed that to Will Smith. If they did, I wonder what his reaction was.

I'm assuming that neither of them can fly. If this is the case, then I'm also assuming that they both must have climbed to the top of the towers. If that is the case, why aren't there any marks up the building where they've grabbed on to climb?

Please tell me this or some variant of it as a banner pic

America fuck jea. Not to mention that your w own country did this X)

Imagine if you could go back in time to that day. You come to that guy right as he's about to leap from the tower and tell him that his death will be a meme.
Fuck that's intense.

10 + 10 = 20
9 + 11 = 20

coincidence i think not

youtube.com/watch?v=pJV7DahJjVg

nope.

kek im so glad this is a ylyl

shame :/

not me! hiihihi

I think that "guy" is a photoshopped in trayvon martin but yeh I get your point lel

disregard I suck cocks

I wasn't laughing at it.

>spams every thread with same post
Clearly not bot or sketchy

You got the wrong date guys, it's 11/09 today. Two months early.

Eurocuck detected

Americunts are stupid an follow month/day/year unlike the rest of the world that goes smallest to largest day/month/year or some weird fukken cuntries that go year/month/day

oh cmon now

sounds like a question that can only be answered be ERB + nice dubs

i remember when the twin towers where taller

The only good thing to come out of the Fahrenheit system

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM