Please help me Sup Forums

Please help me Sup Forums

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something. She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex. We fucked three times last night. This morning, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. I fell asleep almost immediately after that.

I just woke up an hour ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

is pic related?

I'm sorry OP, but I think you've caught the gays.

Me and my girl fuck once a week... you're lucky

Man up and slam that pussy. Take advantage while you can, because you will eventually break up, and i doubt you will be so lucky again.

op make the most of it, if relationship surpasses six months youll be lucky to get a morning blowjob

youre in the 'honeymoon' phase do the dirtiest shit you can whilst it lasts

oh and pics too

Just eat her out whenever your not feeling up to slamming that pussy

Always this,

Sometimes you just have to take the pussy user.

WE CAN CERTAINLY COME ROUND AND TAG TEAM THAT WHORE UNTIL HER CLAM PUFFS UP AND SEALS ITSELF SHUT
WHAT DO YOU SAY user?

"i dont want to have sex more than once a day" nice meme dude

Nope
>don't wanna fuck 4 times a day
>gay
Found the virgin
I'm not a fucking horse, faggot

>being this gay
okay gaybo why don't you meet your gay boyfriend and have gay butt sex

Look up the symptoms of syphilis for fun. Also, stop shit posting.

>don't wanna fuck 4 times a day
>gay
Truth!

time to become a cuckold

>goes to a website filled with dudes to talk about sex life instead of talking to gf
>"n-no guys I'm not gay"

okay

Enjoy it while you can then get out when it's no longer enjoyable. Can't force sexual compatibility.

Honest advice from someone who also unknowingly dated a nympho

>proper capitalization
>subject-object sentence structure
>accurate spelling
>wit

So close user, hold onto this one because your wigger ass hasn't a prayer at a better life.

dude just fuck her as she wants and on the day you feel like dropping her ass outta ur life just have the most savage-like sex you can for as long as possible my dude. Is the pic related?

IF THE BITCHES WANTS FUCKING YOU GIVE THE BITCH FUCKING.

STOP ACTING GAY. YOUR LUCKY SHE WANTS TO GIVE YOU PUSSY STRAIGHT ALL DAY LONG. LEGIT ALL DAY LONG.

>Honest advice from someone who also unknowingly dated a nympho
In other words, take it from a guy who is also gay.

this seems reasonable

Dubs don't lie

had a "nympho" girl (multiple per day) who slowed down to less than 3x per week after about a year.

next gf started out wanting 1-2x a night but after about 8 months she cooled off to once a week. I pressured her into letting me fuck her once a day still but she moved to a different state so I'm gonna break up with her and find another nympho.

she might be getting uniterrested in you after a few months, just wait a bit

Marry her and that shit will slow down, then come to a virtual crawl. Problem solved.

this.

pound that shit as long as possible. otherwise pic related to give yourself a break.

>be me
>marry "nympho"
>fuck 3 times a day
>eat her out 3 times a day
>tongue muscle gains
>tongue doesn't fit in mouth anymore
>gf notices
>wants to try tongue fucking her pussy
>tells me it feels like a small penis
>fast forward 3 months
>massive tongue gains
>9-inch tongue, 2.5 inches wide
>tongue fucking gf 15 times a day
>waist slims, get abs due to digestive track atrophy
>can no longer eat food
>tongue too big
>get all nourishment from gf pussy
>she produces wetness to sustain me
>spend more and more time with tongue inside her pussy
>one day wake up and feel tongue fused with her cervix
>mfw evolution
>stand up, gf attached to face
>place her mouth onto my cock
>standing 69
>I cum, feed her. She cums, feeds me
>mfw perfect symbiosis
>mfw free energy
>we are evolved

I can understand, my gf is also nymph. luckily we are not staying together. fucking more than three times will make you not like it.

Use vibrator and dildo either before fucking or after fucking her. I wish you good fucking life user.

I actually had this problem. Last gf was nympo. She also had BPD among other things. If she also have these symptoms like my ex, then get rid of her. Nothing but problems. Your life will suck until she's out of it. Now, if she just needs to fuck a lot cause she's horny all the time then you need to make her cum like 12 times during one session. No joke, this is what I had to do to keep her good for the rest of the day. Sometimes she ended up with UTI because of all the fucking. This way it'll be just one time for you and 12 for her. If this isn't enough then get out cause it's going to turn into her cheating on you. If she can understand men need to recharge their batteries every day then she is insensitive to your needs as well. It's a two way street being in a mature relationship. So the goal is make her cum 20 times in 20 minutes. Them young bitches got too much energy and it's going to get worse as she gets closer to 30. Hope this helps

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

This grammar makes me believe you're 8. Fake and gay.

you guys need to chill the fuck out it is literally impossible to fuck a true nympho to satisfaction. You need to take control and use sex as reward. Get her to study, read work out, do chores, anything to re-direct her energy. Treat it like Bdsm maybe even try that to to get the mindset going.

"girlfriend"
>gtfo newfag

fag

somebody cap this shit.

WHO IS THE GIRL IN YOUR POST?????????

A real man fucks only twice a week.
Dominate her you cuck.

seconded

Quit talking about your boyfriend because your tired of all the ass fucking he's giving you faggot

Fucking manlet small tong fag.
Only 9 inch fuck you.
Mine is a 10 inch master race tong.
Below 10 inch is considered small pleb.

Buy one of those magic wands. I use it om GF when i'm not feeling up to it. Works like a charm.

Make her fuck you in the ass till you cum 4 times a day. Show her how it is

I have a hot wife. Been married about 6 years. We started off fucking multiple time a day and it it tapered off over time. I'm fine if we fuck two times a week but I think she'd still go daily. It feels weird when the girl wants it more than you do, but I'm also a lot older than her and sex can start to feel like a job. Your girl sound like a lot of work.

Do some dickxercises to help control your orgasms. I used to like to see how long I can hold in my piss after I already started taking a leak, like stop it mid stream, when I younger and turns out that helps you build control over orgasms. I would fuck my girl for an hour straight without even getting close to cumming and then I would just put my clothes back on and fuck her again and again until I decided I wanted to finish. I once hooked up with some slut in high school and I pounded that pussy so hard and for so long that she had to tell me that she needed a break even though she was more experienced then me. She couldn't even walk after I got finished with her. It also might be that I have a pretty great dick, I'm just slightly above average at 7' but I also have girth

7" not 7', my bad. That would be insane

Just go with whatever amount of hours fucking is good for you and explain her your borders. If she's fine with it: good, if not it's her problem. As long as she doesn't fill her empty spot with kilometers of nigger dick, you will get along just fine and accept yourself as persons. (if not she might have real issues and you should run anyway)

L I S T E N T O T H I S G U Y

DUDE get out of there immediately! she's obviously fucked up beyond repair

>7'

You, sir, should join my 90 days tongue training program.

This. Had same situation, crazy nympho with BPD. Don't go down that road user, it ruins your life after a while and it ruins sex.

Where do you live OP? I'll stop by and take care of her.

I'm 40. I've fucked my wife 1-5 times per day for the last 19 years.

wow, that post actually like something you'd find on Sup Forums in the old days. I think i can feel a manly tear drop down my cheek.

She's cheating on you. If she wants it more than you can give, then she's getting what she needs somewhere else

LOL what the actual fuck

>TFW you are evolved

lmao you fags don't realize this shit was posted days ago eh

good job user. you have become the apex pussy eater